Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

WEEK 9 F.U. THREAD

I just LOVE how every player I play against more than once, scores.

Hello Mr. Sidney Rice.

:wave:

You're welcome.

Anyone else playing this lineup: Rodgers, Peterson, Lynch, Marshall, A. Johnson, Chicago D? Still got Tony G to look forward to also. I'm now rooting for these guys. I want to know that i played against the highest scoring lineup in the history of fantasy football. No, the hell w/ it, all of them can kiss my star.

Anyone else playing this lineup: Rodgers, Peterson, Lynch, Marshall, A. Johnson, Chicago D? Still got Tony G to look forward to also. I'm now rooting for these guys. I want to know that i played against the highest scoring lineup in the history of fantasy football. No, the hell w/ it, all of them can kiss my star.

Yep, playing almost the same team, but throw in Owen Daniels. FF sucks, ready to tap out. :bench:

FU DOUG MARTIN

I sit you and you run wild. I start you and you become a scrub again.

:thumbsdown:

FU to the NFL for being so blantantly obvious wanting the Giants to win today. Why don't you just spot them a 21 point lead, and play the game straight after that? Unreal

FU to the NFL for being so blantantly obvious wanting the Giants to win today. Why don't you just spot them a 21 point lead, and play the game straight after that? Unreal

40+ yards on a bad PI call for Giants.

4 points on a bad PF call for the Giants.

No tuck rule and no clip on a fumble return for the Giants.

But these things all even out right?

<_<

Pretty much my whole team! went from 2nd place & point total lead to .500 & not even scoring 50 fantasy point!! Eli,Matthews,St Johnson,Cruz and really not getting great #s from Foster. Hate fantasy!!!

:mad:

Pretty much my whole team! went from 2nd place & point total lead to .500 & not even scoring 50 fantasy point!! Eli,Matthews,St Johnson,Cruz and really not getting great #s from Foster. Hate fantasy!!!

:mad:

I hear ya. I was 4-1 and leading points. Now I'm on the verge of 4-5. Eli, Cruz, Charles, Graham, and even Rice. Just not getting anything done. I hate FF

FU DOUG MARTIN

Ok Doug...i take it back. Keep on running for me.

Hobble dmc. If I had taken AP 6th overall I'd have been laughed out of the draft so I took you instead.

Fock you Seattle. You're letting the only real offensive weapon (ADP) run freakin wild! Grow a set and stop the focking run!

ETA: I'm not adding Harvin as an offensive weapon only because he is dependant on Ponder to not blow. You just can't count on that.

Doug Martin.

2nd week in a row I've faced him.

Nice to know that I'm going to lose despite Rodgers and Peterson having great games for me. Thanks a bunch Antonio Brown.

Hmmm.......where do i start?

Murray for still being OUT!

Benson for still being OUT!

Charles for still sucking and going OUT!

Jordy for starting then going OUT!

Oh and weekly playing against any and all teams that BLOW UP against me. I thought Megatron was questionable and to be used on 3rd Down's only? Funny how this happens.

Feel the need to add pretty much the rest of my team to the list.

Percy Harvin :wall:

Brandon "2 Pt." Pettigrew

And WHATEVER DEFENSE I choose to play any given week, this week the Redskins @ Home against Carolina. ( g00se egg )

* So in a RARE week when my opponent decides to score less than 100 pts., MY 2-6 Team decides not to play at all...

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Thanks a bunch Antonio Brown.

Aaahhhh, Antonio, did you get an owie? RUB SOME FOCKING DIRT ON IT! :mad:

That's OK, my opponent has Wallace, he just picked up your lazy-ass slack with a 50 yard TD. :cry:

FU DOUG MARTIN

Reverse jinx win!

Yeah, FU to the clowns on the Oakland "defense".

True, but at least they're getting me a sh1tload of yards from Carson Palmer. :pointstosky:

Go fock yourself Vincent Jackson. Top 5 WR this week my azz. I know it isn't really your fault, since Oakland obviously cannot stop a 5'6" 180# running back to save their miserable lives. Regardless, you haven't had a catch since the 1st qtr. It would be nice to actually get another point or two out of you.

True, but at least they're getting me a sh1tload of yards from Carson Palmer. :pointstosky:

I'd just like to repeat this and say thank you Palmer. :wub:

Go fock yourself Vincent Jackson. Top 5 WR this week my azz. I know it isn't really your fault, since Oakland obviously cannot stop a 5'6" 180# running back to save their miserable lives. Regardless, you haven't had a catch since the 1st qtr. It would be nice to actually get another point or two out of you.

Owning Freeman and VJ, playing against Martin.

Fock you Rudolph and Harvin.

Think Ponder deserves the FU over these guys. Rudolph is a bit overhyped but Harvin would be deadly if he had a half descent QB throwing him the ball. Might as well let AP do it.

Doug Martin.

2nd week in a row I've faced him.

Me too

Not that it mattered, but a big FU to Eli Manning. Seriously dude, WTF has happened to you?? 10-125 w/ an Int today? You've sucked for a month straight now. Maybe you're too intimidated by Peyton to be any good when he's in the league too? Focking Archie or the other black sheep son would have done better than you today. Fock off

FU to the Bears D for scoring 33 fantasy points in a half !!!!!!! :cry:

this may cost me on a decent week ...

FU Tenn offense how can you suck so hard :angry:

Well. Matt Bryant has now joined my extensive list today.

Yep. Lost 8 points with those two misses. I was getting Marshall'd anyway at this point, so it was just a matter of by how much. Unless Maclin gets 60 tomorrow in standard scoring; it can happen$#@! :mellow:

Well. Matt Bryant has now joined my extensive list today.

Ha! Yeah, that was my fault. Part of my kicker curse this year. I pick up Kaeding, he dies. Pick up Legatron, he misses 3 in one game. Pick up Bryant, he misses 2 in a game for the first time since 2007. Sorry.