Sign in to follow this  
Boston Three Party

THE Week 11 FU Thread

Chan Gailey, get VD and locked in a garage with chimpanzees you FOCKING idiot toolbag running tashard choice on 3rds and goals.

Spiller - your ok with your 12 flex pts but Fock You anyways only flexed cause julio is likely out.

Bush - LMFAO.

Actually - LMFAO at the afc east. Thanks to all the retardation all my pats gotta worry about is catching the ravens or position. Jesus FOCK DO these coaches suck. I know the Bills play the Pats tough blah division games but wow. At least Tannehills wife scores.....

Bush did 4 times better than last week! =D but seriously, he can eat improperly prepared blowfish and die a painful death.

To MJD because I need a RB this week and I'm not sure if you're droppable yet. No IR folks.

FU FFToday.com.

This place is DEAD today.

It depresses me how lightly trafficked we are today. :(

FU Josh Freeman. Nice pick for a TD. You're now getting me minus points. Never thought I'd say I'll be glad when Eli's back. Should have picked up focking Sanchez.

FU VJax. Yep, I know it's early, but I also know your game. Catch 2 balls on the first drive, then stand around playing w/ yourself for the rest of the game.

Maclin or Foles...think it's more Foles fault for the 0-0-0 stat line for Maclin. F U Foles!

Not a full FU yet but more of a WTF to Arian Foster. C'mon man you're better than this!

Not a full FU yet but more of a WTF to Arian Foster. C'mon man you're better than this!

Potentially, his first bust of the year.......potentially.

Thank goodness, Jags are playing them tight.

A big FU to the focking crybaby losers in my league that vetoed a trade last week which would have got me RG3 (for Wayne). They vetoed just because they didn't feel it was 'fair' for a team to get better. So, I'm rolling w/ Freeman, who can't complete a focking pass against the awesome Carolina D.

Potentially, his first bust of the year.......potentially.

Thank goodness, Jags are playing them tight.

FU Stafford and Maclin combined -4 points

A big FU to the focking crybaby losers in my league that vetoed a trade last week which would have got me RG3 (for Wayne). They vetoed just because they didn't feel it was 'fair' for a team to get better. So, I'm rolling w/ Freeman, who can't complete a focking pass against the awesome Carolina D.

What league was this a Yahoo Public league? If someone did that to me in my league, I'd drive to their house and punch them in front of their family.

Aaron Rodgers sucks and Alfred Morris is slow

What league was this a Yahoo Public league? If someone did that to me in my league, I'd drive to their house and punch them in front of their family.

No, a focking league that I've had w/ 'friends' for about 20 years. There's a clique of 4 idiots (3 new to the league last year) that will veto anything that will have an adverse affect on them. It will be my last year in the league.

No, a focking league that I've had w/ 'friends' for about 20 years. There's a clique of 4 idiots (3 new to the league last year) that will veto anything that will have an adverse affect on them. It will be my last year in the league.

Fvck that. Kick them out.

I started my league back in 90. We had a clan of sh1theads that I threw out. I found a good group of dudes and it's been great ever since.

Coup, bro. Coup.

FU to Dwayne Bowe. Yes, I know he got injured but he was a zero even before the injury. Every year I end up somehow with this knucklehead and every year I tell myself to never draft him again. I think this is the year I've finally learned not to own players with noodle-armed quarterbacks. He won't be on my squad next year.

really Matt Ryan? really

I'm kinda torn, because I'm a Cards fan, but I have Ryan in two leagues including IBL and my main money league. In a really important matchup. I'd appreciate more fumbles and fewer interceptions I guess. :mellow:

really Matt Ryan? really

It hurts worse having rg3 on the bench. I had a bad feeling about this game but since he was at home I just couldn't.

Another FU to Ryan. And the Focking Cardinals. Knock me out of the survivor pool by beating New England, now this. I hope your team plane crashes.