Sign in to follow this  
southcarolina

Someone talk me out of starting Nick Foles today

I dont think you can do it. I really dont. How can i be this freeking desperate for a QB in a 10 team league?

I think there are worse options out there and am still not 100% against starting him over Stafford. If the line can give him time I believe he will have a good day against the Washington secondary.

I think there are worse options out there and am still not 100% against starting him over Stafford. If the line can give him time I believe he will have a good day against the Washington secondary.

That is not talking me out of starting Nick Foles! That is the opposite of talking me out of starting Nick Foles!

My gawd if i had Matt Stafford on this team i wouldnt know what to do, I got Vick. And Phillip "AJ Pierzinski of the NFL" Rivers. And the waiver wire is a 1000 mile river of sludge and drek. Skelton. Gabbert. Jason Campbell. Byron Leftwich. F*cking Christ im pretty sure Dan Pastorini and Steve DeBerg are on there. Nick Foles looks like a angel from heaven compared to those guys.

Well as of now I have Freeman in the lineup, but Foles is still on the WW. I'm thinking about it, but I look at it this way; Vick got killed behind that sh!tty O line. Foles is a statue compared to Vick. I think Wash will bring the house, which will lead to sacks, int's, and fumbles. Of course, I'm usually wrong, so he'll probably throw for 350 and 4

I'm torn between Foles and Freeman this week.

And you'll be "TORN" a new one if ya don't grow a set, and start the Folester !!1! :banana:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

You guys are absolute morons. Over stafford and freeman??? Really??? I picked up Bradford to start because of Vick being off this week. Freeman is top 10 ytd. Dummies

And you'll be "TORN" a new one if ya don't grow a set, and start the Folester !!1! :banana:

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

Go forth and post NEW POSTER GUY! Just don't be an absolute moron. We already have too many of those here!

And you'll be "TORN" a new one if ya don't grow a set, and start the Folester

As of now, he's in my lineup. It's a question of consistency (Freeman) vs upside (Foles). As of now I'm rolling the dice. I take my risks, but they must be calculated.

Well as of now I have Freeman in the lineup, but Foles is still on the WW. I'm thinking about it, but I look at it this way; Vick got killed behind that sh!tty O line. Foles is a statue compared to Vick. I think Wash will bring the house, which will lead to sacks, int's, and fumbles. Of course, I'm usually wrong, so he'll probably throw for 350 and 4

If i had access to Josh Freeman, this thread wouldnt exist. Byron Leftwich. Dan Pastorini. Hugh Millen. Dieter Brock. Nick Foles. I only have one choice.

He'll play we'll against skins D. Everyone does well against Jim Haslet coached defense

I AM NEW POSTER GUY!

Axe Elf has returned.

Of the options you have, Is there something wrong with Rivers that I don't know about? Hes got to be a better option than Foles who has played 2 quarters in the NFL and given away 12 points in them.

I am doing it. I dropped Cutler for him. Eli is on a bye, so my options were limited.

It was between Foles, Campbell, Leftwich, and Cassell. :cry:

I am doing it. I dropped Cutler for him. Eli is on a bye, so my options were limited.

It was between Foles, Campbell, Leftwich, and Cassell. :cry:

And you opted for the one who has never started an NFL game, is playing on the road vs a division opponent?

None are great choices, but Foles is in WAY over his head.

Great Thread :thumbsup:

:lol:

I dont think this thread is great. If this thread was great, i would have started Chad Henne yesterday. But i did not. I started Nick Foles. I came to this forum begging for someone to save me from myself, and what did i get? 4 freeking points from my QB. Im just glad i didnt start a thread titled "Someone help me not smoke this crystal meth" cuz i'd be passed out in a shack in the woods right now.

And you opted for the one who has never started an NFL game, is playing on the road vs a division opponent?

None are great choices, but Foles is in WAY over his head.

Foles, Campbell, Leftwich, and Cassell.

This thread could have used some other options for desperation WW QBs.

Foles had a decent 2nd half vs the Cowboys even while looking not great behind a poor o-line. Good matchup vs WAS with good weapons and he had shown a connection with Maclin.

Weeden turned out to be a decent play. People could have turned to adding both Alex Smith and Kaepernick for tonight's game too, but the Bears D vs K'nick doesn't look like good.

Weeden was the only answer to this thread.