Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Fock You Thread...Playoff edition

Focks out to B Myers. Where are your yards? :angry: Started him over Rudolph.

....with your nose so bright

How about 1st & 1, Peyton has to throw the ball. Just f'in run it 3 times in a row with Moreno. Peyton being a selfish pig

he does go thru those phases

Where shall I begin?

Still peeved at Myers.

Matty Ice

Julio

B Brown

A combined 2 points.

FU Bills coaches. Fred Jackson has 5 carries for 0 yards and 4 rec for 9. Spiller has 4 carries for 10 and 1 rec for 15 yards yet you keep letting Jackson stay in where its crucial to get a score or first down.

Im starting

Trent Richardson

Julio Jones

Bryce Brown

Brandon Myers

I have a combined 3 points at halftime... my season looks over

FU Vincent Jackson. Top 5 WR this week my ass. I'm not suprised though, you always choke in big situations.

Fock every kicker I've started in the past month. One of these days I'll actually get 3 pts for a FG.

Fock the Steelers D for making Phillip focking Rivers look like Dan Marino

It's early, but here it goes:

Matt Ryan

Matt Forte

Buff coaches for not letting CJ carry the load....

Fock you Falcons!

I've got:

Michael Turner starting in 2 league.

Julio Jones starting in 1 league.

Tony Gonzalez starting in 1 league.

Big fock you to the Falcons, who have run about 9 plays in the first half.

Tampa offensive line/WRs. You seriously cannot block that joke of a defense? You can't gain separation on that secondary, even AFTER Ass-to-mouth goes out injured? Joke.

My luck...rolling with Spiller (two leagues) and Brown (one league) and getting absolutely nothing.

ETA: Also FU to me for not pulling the trigger this morning and dropping Atlanta D for Buffalo. Shaaaaame.

Fock you Falcons!

I've got:

Michael Turner starting in 2 league.

Julio Jones starting in 1 league.

Tony Gonzalez starting in 1 league.

Big fock you to the Falcons, who have run about 9 plays in the first half.

They are not scheming for drives....3 and out all but one drive

Matt Ryan and Tony Romo you both suck. Matt Ryan you cant and wont win a big game

I'll pile on Matt Ryan.

Hey Matt......Nick Foles has almost 10 times the number of points as you today. Nick f0cking Foles.

Pathetic.

Romo, you enormous POS, of course you will have your worst game in weeks, and I could feel it coming, so fock me for not trusting my gut and sitting your choking @ss for Kap. Of course you throw a late 1st half pick, saw that coming a million miles away.

Flacco. You lose me my game last week and this week you go nutty, and of course I have Rice in the league I am still in.

Macklin. Best matchup of the year against a team that is geared to stop the run and B Brown, and you are 3rd fiddle to R Cooper and J Avant? GFYS

Where the fock is Chris Givens and Mercedes Lewis?

This is what i get for starting a QB who depends on Sam Bumford and Chad Henne.

Buffalo staff... spiller 4 carries 10yds, fjax 5 carries 0yds & a fumble! Am i missing something???

Buffalo staff... spiller 4 carries 10yds, fjax 5 carries 0yds & a fumble! Am i missing something???

I think they are starting to get it with that last carry for 15 yards

FU Boldin and the Ravens' coaching staff. Why on Earth does Torrey Smith not get more looks? Harbaugh, may you be struck in the face by a d*ck. I hope a happy tree falls on you. FOCK YOU.

Dez and Bryce are going to make me one and done. I need Stafford to come up HUGE tonight just to have a shot at Monday night's game being meaningful. Of course Stafford won't show up either, so an early FU to Stafford too! :thumbsdown:

Fock you Bills coaches. Quit give the ball to focking Jackson. He hasnt done sheit all damn day. Get him the fock out of there and put Spiller in who can do something

Fock you Bills coaches. Quit give the ball to focking Jackson. He hasnt done sheit all damn day. Get him the fock out of there and put Spiller in who can do something

cmon FJax has 8 carries for 15 yds, one of the runs was for 13 of them!!! now hes hurt!!! WTF????

My players doing jack!

BBrown: Uh, hey dillhole! Where's the 150+? At least no fumbles, yet.

Rudolph: Is your nose so bright you can't catch a pass? Not ONE pass?

TSmith: Nice that Boldin's got the two TDs. What you got?

M Bryant: Solid effort there buddy! Awesome.

Opponent's players killing me!

Peterson, you unhumna piece of frickin' robot!!

Richardson. Can't this team even try to throw it inside the redzone?

Marshall and his usual 10+ receptions for 100+ yards.

Romeo Crennel's retarded ass. Did some voodoo witch doctor tell you that Jamaal Charles loses his magic powers once the team crosses the opposing 20?

I'd like to send out a FU to Brandon Marshall. Thx for breaking one off in my azz. You'd think a D would consider double-covering you, but nope. Unreal.

Also fock myself for starting Greg Jennings over Mike Wallace.

Going to be eliminated in one league because I had the Bills RBs against Moreno and Mike Wallace.

Going to be eliminated in another league because I had Spiller against DeAngelo Williams and Mike Wallace.

I hate to do this to such a warrior but Fock you RG3! You make a legendary attempt to play and get carried off just in time to not score me 10 more pnts wich is the difference between what Matty ice had for my bench.

I'm up 74 going against Rodgers, Cruz, Andre, pettigrew and Crosby so of course they will all have the games of their lives and beat me. So an early effffff u to them! 35 pnts in the snow Rodgers? Of course, what else could I expect?

An early FU to everyone on the Saints offense but Brees. I need him to have a huge game, and all of his receivers are bitches who can't hold on to the ball when hit.

FU to Peterson and especially the Bears D. Ponder and receivers are crap...all you have to do is defend AP. Unreal.