Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Brown Owners Rejoice

Bryce Brown owners should be happy with another week other fantasy worth from the RB.

Per Rotoworld

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, LeSean McCoy (concussion) will not play in Thursday's game against the Bengals.

McCoy has passed his baseline test, but hasn't yet been cleared by an independent neurologist. With the Eagles on a short week and out of the playoff chase, he won't be rushed. When previously asked if McCoy would play again this season if he's cleared, coach Andy Reid merely said, "there's a chance." Bryce Brown is safe to pencil in for a full workload against the Bengals' No. 11 rush defense

Bryce Brown owners should be happy with another week other fantasy worth from the RB.

Per Rotoworld

According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, LeSean McCoy (concussion) will not play in Thursday's game against the Bengals.

McCoy has passed his baseline test, but hasn't yet been cleared by an independent neurologist. With the Eagles on a short week and out of the playoff chase, he won't be rushed. When previously asked if McCoy would play again this season if he's cleared, coach Andy Reid merely said, "there's a chance." Bryce Brown is safe to pencil in for a full workload against the Bengals' No. 11 rush defense

He will be great this week. Next week is the championship and if I get there I'll worry about the decision then. I have to win this week first though.

He will be great this week. Next week is the championship and if I get there I'll worry about the decision then. I have to win this week first though.

Yep. He's guaranteed to be great.

I'm facing the Brown owner this week and I'm kind of glad. Angry Cincy team and a really short week.

ditto

Not sure if i would be able to start Wilson already, i guess its go time, do or die! GL

That's my plan as well. I sure hope we are both right.

Cant risk any errors lol, and you know Moreno will be getting some good looks thanks to Manning. Plus Balt gives up alot of rushing yards

Im glad McCoy is out another week. Then I would have had to fight with the decision to start either him with a possible time share or Moreno. Now I dont have to worry as Im rolling with Moreno at flex

Im starting Moreno over Brown this week

I have this same decision in moreno and brown.

Leaning toward starting brown b/c it is a thurs game. What if Moreno gets hurt in friday practice? Not likely but it could happen.

Brown had 6 yards rushing against the Bucs. Good run defense or not, I cannot afford him to have a dud of a game like that again with me playing him during playoffs.

High risk, MAYBE high reward, indeed.

Brown

Or

Green Ellis

Or

Murry

Staring Alf and Moreno over Brown at RB right now... Debating on Brown at my flex. I'm worried that Philly tries to air it out again this week if Brown can't get it going.

Most likely Cinci will look at tape from the Tampa game to stop Brown. Cinci is tough on QB's also, so I don't see Foles doing much.

I did not see last weeks Philly game, but it worries me that they did not use Brown much in the passing game either...

Thursday night curse + tough Cincy defense + Brown's 12 total yards last week = Just can't do it. Deciding between Moreno and Murray as of now.

I have this same decision in moreno and brown.

Leaning toward starting brown b/c it is a thurs game. What if Moreno gets hurt in friday practice? Not likely but it could happen.

try and grab Bell or Powell(jets), or wilson just to have on your bench just in case. Can you risk another 0pts? Moreno will get pts for sure

Do you think Wilson is a good start if Bradshaw is playing?

I would not start Wilson

I hate to be "that guy", but it's semi-final week... and I never do this shiz anyway: ppr league - BB or SJax (vs. Minn) this week? Got Ray Rice at RB1.

Seems like a rule that you must have Moreno if you have Brown. Took a lot of late scrambling to get these 2, I guess we are a bunch of fighters.

There seems to be a lot of confidence on this board for a guy who just had 12 carries for 6 yards. Ahem...that's half a yard a carry folks.

The book may already be out on Bryce Brown. Were the 2 "blow up" games a fluke?? Or was last week a fluke?? Can't wait for, ahem, TNF to find out.

There seems to be a lot of confidence on this board for a guy who just had 12 carries for 6 yards. Ahem...that's half a yard a carry folks.

The book may already be out on Bryce Brown. Were the 2 "blow up" games a fluke?? Or was last week a fluke?? Can't wait for, ahem, TNF to find out.

Im not starting him the rest of the year, he is safe on my bench, and if he blows up, better on my bench that going against me.

I think that teams will have to give Foles SOME respect now, and Brown will flourish.

This is the playoffs, gentlemen. Take your balls out of your purse. Go for gold.

I'm starting Brown.

AND Moreno for that matter ;)

Bad games like his last one do happen to good backs.......but 2 games he had before that just don't "happen" to bad or even average backs

He not only has potential to carry you to a win but he has done it 2 of his 3 starts

Not leaving that on my bench

Yeah rah, 3 cheers for Brown. Lost in the 1st round by 3 points. His big fat zero cost me advancement.

Just my two pennies

Bad games like his last one do happen to good backs.......but 2 games he had before that just don't "happen" to bad or even average backs

He not only has potential to carry you to a win but he has done it 2 of his 3 starts

"Hey Bryce, run up and down not side to side"

We'll be just fine.

"Hey Bryce, run up and down not side to side"

We'll be just fine.

?

I agree but I'd be starting him over either Trent or Alf. I just hate the thought of starting two rb's going vs each other in the same game. If RG3 plays I'm leaning towards Alf. :wall:

I agree but I'd be starting him over either Trent or Alf. I just hate the thought of starting two rb's going vs each other in the same game. If RG3 plays I'm leaning towards Alf. :wall:

Im starting Morris with or without RG3

Yeah rah, 3 cheers for Brown. Lost in the 1st round by 3 points. His big fat zero cost me advancement.

Just my two pennies

+1

Bryce got me into the playoffs, then he proceeded to get me bounced out in the first round with that big fat zero. I expect big things from him this week as he carries me to a third place finish. Wooho :rolleyes:

My RB's are: Charles, Spiller, Ridley and Brown. I won in spite of Spiller and Brown last week, with Ridley on the bench..... (Calvin, Hernandez, Nicks carried me through).

SO CAN I BENCH RIDLEY FOR BROWN AGAIN?!?!

Ridly has a brutal matchup. What say you?

Many sites are Brown to be a top 10 RB this week, I'm just hesitant after the turd he laid last week.

I am starting ALF and Moreno over Brown at RB, but seriously considering him for my flex.

My other options in flex are Sproles (PPR) or Dez. I'm not sure about how good Dez will be, and Sproles can be hit or miss, but least his floor is 7-8 pts with PPR in my league.

Anyone rolling with Brown Thurs? Brown's match-up does not look too good to me...

Last week has me nervous...I just took him out of my lineup for SJAX. I may need the safer play, but I loved what I saw 2 and 3 weeks ago :headbanger: