Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Who scares you the most this week of the ff playoffs

So we are in the big dance - the playoffs of FF. Most leagues have 4 owners/teams left. So who scares you the most that isn't on your team?

I'm left alive in 2 leagues...

QB - Drew Brees - this guy scares the crap out of me. I've never pulled the trigger early for a Qb, and he's there in both of my leagues

RB - ADP - yep, going against him this week in my $400 league. I'm scared. I'm also thinking Karma just jumped in b/c he said Eric Dickerson should be worried. Go STL and stuff his arse!

WR - Calvin - fock me - going against him in both of my remaining leagues. This guy is a stud, I should be going against him if I don't have him on my roster.

you either own these guys, or are going against them in the playoffs. The best ff players are in play right now. This is how it should be!

I like my players as well, or I wouldn't be here ;)

So who scares you the most this week in their respected position?

I'm up against the team that has Brees and Peterson this week, and he's sporting Damaryius Thomas as well. There's the three. I've got the overall depth, but he's definitely got the explosive potential.

QB-brees

RB-peterson and charles vs oakland D

WR-I have calvin and aj green, so not too worried here. If I had to choose, vincent jackson against NO

Good luck to everyone else who made the Playoffs

I'm up against the team that has Brees and Peterson this week, and he's sporting Damaryius Thomas as well. There's the three. I've got the overall depth, but he's definitely got the explosive potential.

Whoaa - that's stout oppositon

I bet you're sporting a pretty solid team though :cheers:

here's hoping ADP goes for 16/89/0 :overhead:

I worry about the RB2, WR2, and flex guys that put up 2 TDs in most leagues. If you have 6pt passing TDs, then many QBs can kill you. I also worry about D/ST since they can get 15+ more than mine with just a little luck and heavily influenced by matchups.

I worry about the RB2, WR2, and flex guys that put up 2 TDs in most leagues. If you have 6pt passing TDs, then many QBs can kill you. I also worry about D/ST since they can get 15+ more than mine with just a little luck and heavily influenced by matchups.

It was a simple question:)

Whoaa - that's stout oppositon

I bet you're sporting a pretty solid team though :cheers:

here's hoping ADP goes for 16/89/0 :overhead:

Thanks joc....

My core: Ryan, Moreno, McFadden, Julio Jones, Garcon, probably Wilson (flex)

His core: Brees, Peterson, Joique Bell, Thomas, Boldin, Bess (flex)

My season likely comes down to injuries:

1. Will Bradshaw play? (would really like to start Wilson)

2. Is Roddy White healthy (impact on Julio Jones and Matt Ryan)

3. Is RGIII healthy? (Impact on Garcon)

4. Can I get a little help from either Vernon Davis or Dallas Clark? (Because my TE performance this year SUCKS!)

Thanks joc....

My core: Ryan, Moreno, McFadden, Julio Jones, Garcon, probably Wilson (flex)

His core: Brees, Peterson, Joique Bell, Thomas, Boldin, Bess (flex)

My season likely comes down to injuries:

1. Will Bradshaw play? (would really like to start Wilson)

2. Is Roddy White healthy (impact on Julio Jones and Matt Ryan)

3. Is RGIII healthy? (Impact on Garcon)

4. Can I get a little help from either Vernon Davis or Dallas Clark? (Because my TE performance this year SUCKS!)

I have Garcon in both of my remaining leagues. I'm benching him though for Cobb and Denario Alexander

I'm going against Moreno so I hope the worst for you there:)

I have Bradshaw and I'm benching him for Leshoure (ugh b/c Bell is looking better and better) - - I think you should play Wilson with confidence. If he focking fumbles again - you're focked

Julio vs White - I just can't tell at this point - coin toss IMO

Boldin - I was mentally making fun of that guy 3 weeks ago wanting to know if any ff owner had him in their starting lineup and if they had a winning record. The guys has somehow been on fire and I've never, nor will I, ever own him on a Jocstrap ff team:) Look at my sig below about Torrey.

I think you're in for a nerve racking ride this weekend :cheers: - - Aren't we all:)

Qb - Stafford. Throwing him out there. I have the hottest team in the league but going against the second. Need him to come out and do to the cards what Seattle did.

Rb - 2 foster, not too much but in case Tate gets a bigger role. I have him too but need to know ahead of time. And 2 cj2k. Against jets. Hes only player on mine or his roster to play Monday night. Not hugely worried but he has the occasional 200 yd games in him.

Wr- 2 as well...he has demaryius Thomas and Brandon Marshall....ugh

RGIII and Dez Bryant. I NEED both these guys and with their statuses this week, it's killing me. If they play I have to start them, but will they be able to put up the avg pts? Of course I have backups, but they can't match the firepower of those two.

RGIII and Dez Bryant. I NEED both these guys and with their statuses this week, it's killing me. If they play I have to start them, but will they be able to put up the avg pts? Of course I have backups, but they can't match the firepower of those two.

I'm going against RG3 in both leagues. I do have Garcon in both leagues as well. It's going to be a chess match I suppose. I would have to bench Cobb in one, and Alexander in the other. I don't want to do that in either league. TBD :cheers:

I'm playing in our Championship game (yeah we are a week early) and my opponent has:

Matt Ryan

Ray Rice

Adrian Peterson

Andre Johnson

I am definitely afraid.

I'm going against Peterson in both leagues this week. Obviously a little scared about that!

I love this guy! Grew up in Oklahoma, have a 3 big eight championship rings from OU (tennis), but I'm going against him in my big money league. For some crazy reason, I think Jeff Fisher and the Rams are going to shut him down :dunno:

I'm playing in our Championship game (yeah we are a week early) and my opponent has:

Matt Ryan

Ray Rice

Adrian Peterson

Andre Johnson

I am definitely afraid.

well, I bet you have a pretty solid team as well if you've made it to the championship game - good luck :cheers: :first:

Matt Ryan

Ray Rice

Adrian Peterson

Andre Johnson

I am definitely afraid.

Matt Ryan is nothing to be afraid of...unless you're starting him! Which I am of course :(

Im facing the following:

QB: Cam Newton

RB: Lynch and Rice

WR: AJ Green and Welker

Kinda worried about it right now

Players on my team that scare me:

Ridley vs SF

Julio @ home

Players I'm playing against that scare me:

A.J. Green vs Phila

B. Brown vs Cincy

Brees vs Tampa

I think those going up against Calvin Johnson should be affeared this weekend. Detroit has nothing to play for but Calvin's effort to pass Jerry Rice. Stafford is well aware, and I'm sure is on board to get his guy the record.

Oh yeah, and Patty Peterson is popping off about his 1 on 1 skills vs Calvin.

Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson says he wants Calvin Johnson "one-on-one as much as I can" Sunday.

The Cardinals have used Peterson as a shadow corner for much of the season. "I just think going against him each and every play is definitely going to get me notoriety as being one of the best corners in the game," he said, "especially if I do what I need to do Sunday." The Cards figure to give Peterson more help than usual over the top, but his bravado should be music to the ears of Megatron owners. Johnson eats one-on-one coverage for breakfast, no matter who is covering him.

Patty feels all big in the pants with his 3 INT's in the last 3 games. And he's apparently very interested in his notoriety. :lol:

On paper I should beat my opponent; the only scary weapon he has is Martin. He's got Julio but I've got Ryan. I'm a little askeered that Leshoure has a 3 TD day against the Cards.

Which means I'll get my ass whupped. :(

I fear no one. Of course, I am fielding a lineup that includes ADP, Rice, Calvin and Andre with a healthy smattering of Demaryius sprinkled in. :bandana:

Facing a team with

Brees

D.Martin

T.Richardson

Spiller

Wayne

Nicks

Olsen

Falcons or Texans D

0.5 PPR. I'm very worried about Brees and all three of those running backs.

I'm countering with

Eli or Kaepernick

Forte

Sproles

Bryce Brown or Moreno

Calvin

AJ Green

T.Gonzalez

Tucker

Dolphins / Browns / Chargers D

If anyone has insight on QB, flex and D choices and which team you think wins, I'd love to hear it.

your mom

The only players who scare me are the ones with potential to put up sick and twisted numbers. Mike Vick a couple years ago. The Bears defense. Cam Newton scares me right now.

QB Aaron Rodgers

WR Larry Fitzgerald

RB Marshawn Lynch

TE Jermaine Gresham

W/T Brandon Marshall

W/R Frank Gore

K Stephen Gostkowski

DEF Seattle

BN BenJarvus Green-Ellis

BN Alex Smith

BN Brandon Gibson

BN Dallas Clark

BN Robert Turbin

BN Mario Manningham

BN Daniel Thomas

BN Golden Tate

BN Shayne Graham

BN New Orleans

I would say that obviously Rodgers always makes you nervous when you face him, Lynch can put up huge numbers any week and Marshall now that Green Bay called him out. Thanks alot for that by the way:wall: Oh and hopefully Seattle can only put up 40 plus when they face Arizona.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Danger is very real, but fear is a choice. - Will Smith :music_guitarred:

going against that terrible bum Carson palmer. If this loser puts up even 20 garbage time points against me i will spit fire! Hes not good! He sucks! Cmon chiefs, shut this guy down!

Facing Brees - but I have Freeman and the Saints can't stop anyone either. Hoping for a shootout.

The big names are always scary. However these guys are more annoying because they shouldn't destroy you (and hopefully won't) but some one will start them out of desperation and you lose:

QB: Romo, Kaepernick

RB: DeAngelo Williams, Bryce Brown, David Wilson

WR: Braylon Edwards (better not), Cecil Shorts, Brandon Lloyd

K: Forbath

DST: Rams

No one's mentioned Doug Martin against Saints Def?

After last weeks performance I'd have to say:

QB- Brady, Newton

RB- Peterson, Martin

WR- Mega, Green

I'm not that scared (on paper at least), my team is far better overall than what I'm up against, but he's got:

QB - Brady

WR - Cobb

RB - Charles

Neither of us have a player on Monday night. So our semi-final game will be decided Sunday night, when he's got Brady/Lloyd and I've got Welker. It's scary knowing that I HAVE to build a big enough lead that Brady can't overcome it. Also, the Brady/Lloyd duo combined for around 50 points this past Mon night...