Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Seattle Seahawks @ Washington Redskins

No, not really. They rarely pressure the QB on road without blitzing. Ergo, blitz, motherfockers.

i was talking about the o-line... which has subsequently played better

14-13 at the half. Oh, where did ALL of those Seattle haters go? They most of them drift away. Ahhh, that's a shame.

M0-men-TUM. Yahtzee!!

theres only one really retarded hawks fan.. fleahawker.

don't start saying things like "FACE" and "Yahtzee!" or you may be added to the list :lol:

also, go Hawks!, go Lynch! Some in the seahawks thread might call me a hater but thats far from the truth. most of you guys are cool and i've always been a big Lynch supporter and I like what i've seen from Russ Wilson as well. I WISH he was my teams QB.

theres only one really retarded hawks fan.. fleahawker.

don't start saying things like "FACE" and "Yahtzee!" or you may be added to the list :lol:

also, go Hawks!, go Lynch! Some in the seahawks thread might call me a hater but thats far from the truth. most of you guys are cool and i've always been a big Lynch supporter and I like what i've seen from Russ Wilson as well. I WISH he was my teams QB.

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER.

Seattle is just a handful of plays away from a win. Too bad the Skins had to play them in the first round.

What Wilson are you watching? Both him and RG3 look awful.

14/22 181 1/0

68 rushing

And what I was watching was Wilson again throwing lead blocks for Lynch.

And RG III is KO'd.

You think Wilson looked awful? Now I know you're a moron.

RGIII looked gimp for awhile there. It's easy to question why he was in the game after he gets really hurt, but I still have to wonder why Shanahan wasn't thinking Cousins.

That's on Shannny, RG3 should have been out of the game. Cousins has proven he is a competent backup.

Sorry but they totally mishandled RGIII. He's been limping all along and now his knee might be toast....should've been pulled way before.

Wilson is, again, doing just enough to win the game. And throwing lead blocks will make sure his guys keep playing for him.

Idiots.

A little too late for Cousins.

Solid game Seahawks, you got the win, but I really do wonder what Cousins could have done in the 2nd half.

No pressure Cousins...just need to get 10 points against one of the best D in the league, in 5 minutes.

No pressure Cousins...just need to get 10 points against one of the best D in the league, in 5 minutes.

Doesn't Seattle's D have a history of blowing the lead late?

You think Wilson looked awful? Now I know you're a moron.

RGIII looked gimp for awhile there. It's easy to question why he was in the game after he gets really hurt, but I still have to wonder why Shanahan wasn't thinking Cousins.

Wilson HAS been awful compared to his past few games. You're a focking idiot if you think otherwise. 181 and a td? Quite pedestrian.

Now, THOSE two passes from Wilson were poor.

They were...tried to put too much on them to avoid INTs.

BEEP. BEEP. HERE COMES THE FAYLEDOZER.

:lol: :wave:

Glad I'm not a Skins fan :)

I was looking forward to a Seattle loss, just so it would silence all the idiotic homers on this board. Guess I'll have to wait for Atlanta to do the job.

Go Pats!

Guess the phaildozer can wipe out my prediction of a Patriots-Redskins Superbowl. :thumbsdown:

I was looking forward to a Seattle loss, just so it would silence all the idiotic homers on this board. Guess I'll have to wait for Atlanta to do the job.

Go Pats!

I know you're too dumb to realize you should shut up now...but suck it!!! :)

Go Pats!

You are terrible at this. Where's Sweetness?

Go Pats!

Atlanta will go down too. Sorry.

Wilson will have the first game jitters out of the way and all the pressure will be on Atlanta. Don't think Atlanta's D will be as strong as Washington's against the run and that'll be trouble.