Romo

Qbs

Luck - mabye

Cam

Brees

Stafford

Kaepernick as the number 10 qb off the board! Should be a steal

Qbs will be so deep picking one in round one is of no benefit whatsoever

Wow. GreenBay's defense is actually making SF offense look good. Boooooo!!!!!

What a frickin team that 49ers have assembled ...just wow

Or the Packers are a paper tiger

You pick

Brady

Rodgers

Manning

Ryan

Romo

Luck - mabye

Cam

Brees

Stafford

Kaepernick as the number 10 qb off the board! Should be a steal

Romo and Luck over Brees?!...I need a minute to gather myself....ok better. Brees doesn't leave the top 4 and could easily be no.1. I could see Kaep being better than staff and Luck.

Romo and Luck over Brees?!...I need a minute to gather myself....ok better. Brees doesn't leave the top 4 and could easily be no.1. I could see Kaep being better than staff and Luck.

not at all, just naming qb's that might go ahead of Keapernick. No specific order of my listings.

Always wondered....why would Rodgers chose to wear the same throwback chinstrap as Fare and unbuckle etc just like him between each play

not at all, just naming qb's that might go ahead of Keapernick. No specific order of my listings.

Oh my bad, I take lists too seriously Sometimes. :P

But I do feel that especially after this game, he's lookin to jump a few spots to maybe the 7th qb taken. I absolutely feel he should/could go before Luck so that's 9th. Staff will be a judgement call I suppose, but staff might be safer...

How many FF points will Kaep end up with? :shocking:

I guess Saint Elistan is going to win our pool, we are all playing for second. :unsure:

Oh my bad, I take lists too seriously Sometimes. :P

But I do feel that especially after this game, he's lookin to jump a few spots to maybe the 7th qb taken. I absolutely feel he should/could go before Luck so that's 9th. Staff will be a judgement call I suppose, but staff might be safer...

:cheers:

Just hoping he falls to me in a few leagues:)

I feel bad for all the cool kids who are hanging out with their Packer buddies on a Saturday night. They had such high expectations....but its getting late, mommy will be calling you home soon

Its OVER :music_guitarred: see you at the steeler thread or you could start your own offseason thread.

Its just too bad you didnt get an opponent this week starting their backup qb...oh wait you did :doublethumbsup:

Wow the niners are going to absolutely date-rape either the falcons or Seahawks next week.

42-13

MY Mississippi State boy just scored!

Anthony Dixon!

Did you know that Mississippi State has sent their past three starting running backs to the nfl?

Jerious Norwood

Anthony Dixon

Vick Ballard

and yep our junior will be out there after next year! Perkins

How many FF points will Kaep end up with? :shocking:

I guess Saint Elistan is going to win our pool, we are all playing for second. :unsure:

Lost Manning today. That's gonna sting. Surprised I was the only one that went with Kaep though! :doublethumbsup:

Bring on the Super Harbowl!

I really can't decide what I'd rather happen tomorrow. Rematch with the Seahags on our turf or an easier Falcons team on their turf. :unsure:

Two way, way different teams at different times....

Bad trolling :thumbsdown:

But I guess, according to your own logic, that you already saw the NFC Championship Game then, too..... :doh:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012122313/2012/REG16/49ers@seahawks#menu=highlights&tab=recap :lol:

Much more pertinent because it just happened a couple weeks ago versus early September

I apologize to other GB fans but this dude is a phenomenal doosh so.. Get focking curb stomped!!

Being absolutely correct = Trolling

Gotya

:thumbsup:

SF looks/looked scary good

I can't wait to watch Atlanta and Seattle tomorrow. See what team is worthy!

Congrats niner fans! That was very impressive. Hope to see you in an NFC west showdown next week!

What a perfect ending for a Bears fan...Packers should have easily beat the Vikings for the #2 seed and been playing at home vs SF, yet they basically lay down and are happy to just make the playoffs as a #3 seed. This knocks the Bears out of the playoffs and thus the Bears fire Lovie Smith.

Packers have to go on the road instead of playing at home and get trounced! :pointstosky: :cheers:

I'll stick my head in here to take my lickings as a Packers fan. Incredible game by Kaep tonight - not sure what to say. He held his ###### together after the early pick 6 and they just kept coming. The Packers defense has a long way to go and the 49ers were able to stiffen in the second half and hold the Pack to 3 points. The 49ers have so much talent all over the place, its hard to see them losing.

I apologize to other GB fans but this dude is a phenomenal doosh so.. Get focking curb stomped!!

Being absolutely correct = Trolling

Gotya

:thumbsup:

Well, you were trolling and you were a doosh.

Don is a mix of fan and schtick though.

But you were being a doosh...and the game did not resemble that first one whatsoever.

So nice try.

I'll stick my head in here to take my lickings as a Packers fan. Incredible game by Kaep tonight - not sure what to say. He held his ###### together after the early pick 6 and they just kept coming. The Packers defense has a long way to go and the 49ers were able to stiffen in the second half and hold the Pack to 3 points. The 49ers have so much talent all over the place, its hard to see them losing.

Just total domination by Kaep...nothing the Packers could do about it tonight.

Looked like that Vick game only worse because Capers refused to try anything different.

Well, you were trolling and you were a doosh.

Don is a mix of fan and schtick though.

But you were being a doosh...and the game did not resemble that first one whatsoever.

So nice try.

I called it how I saw it.. Happened to be exactly right, SF rush attack was just too much to handle.. So fock off..

:rolleyes:

Once again, trolling = being correct..

packers are useless

:doublethumbsup:

I called it how I saw it.. Happened to be exactly right, SF rush attack was just too much to handle.. So fock off..

:rolleyes:

Once again, trolling = being correct..

Other than you predicted it would be Gore having a field day...when it was Kaep...

But keep trying.

You were trolling...you are still trolling.

Other than you predicted it would be Gore having a field day...when it was Kaep...

But keep trying.

You were trolling...you are still trolling.

Jesus you are a tard.. Gore put up almost 170 total yards.. Quit being a butthurt little f@ggot already.

Gore had a field day in GB and I don't see this game being any different with the added threat of Kaep's running ability.

I see the playoff stage being too much for Kaepernick & making a couple crucial mistakes that prove costly in the 4th quarter of a tight game. I've got the Packers winning 24-20.

Looks Like Kapernick proved you wrong !

If the hawks score 10 bs the niners I'll be shocked.

How did the Seahawks do against the 49ers the last game again?

Thought so.

How did the Seahawks do against the 49ers the last game again?

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah...

The team was exhausted. They left their bodies back in New England. I could have told you before the season started that the 49ers had no shot at winning that game. Kansas City could have beat the 49ers on that day especially with Justin Smith going down.

I wont go so far as to say the Seahags wont put up 10 points, but the game in no way shape or form will resemble Week 16.

You're home on a Saturday night starting a pathetic Steelers thread and begging Packer fans with real-life friends to chat with you...

I am sure it was a blast dude. How cool you went out on a Saturday night. You are sooooo lucky.

Do you get to go out on Sundays or are school nights off limits?

How many friends do you have? Are they all male? Sausage fest?

I bet you sit at the cool lunch table too...man :wub: :wub:

Kap will not be a middle round pick. He'll pop into the 3rd round category, and will be a decent pick there...

San Francisco – class organization, ton of talent on both sides of the ball, very well-coached, well-rested, at home, and game planning and researching the packers for two weeks now….. beaten them the first game of the season

Plenty to like there :thumbsup:

If Kaepernick plays great with no turnovers, the Pack is also in trouble… I love his skill set... he just has to prove he can do it on the big stage...

The 49ers were extremely ready for the Packers; the Packers were not ready for the 49ers.

Dom Capers should be fired.... the game has passed him by.

Contrary to a sad, tubby troll, you had to watch this game because it wasn't any bit like the first one.... Starting from the first play where a guy who didn't play in the first game threw a pic-6 to a guy who didn't start in the first game. And then a guy on the Packers who didn't play in the first game ran wild for the Packers and scored.... Then the turning point happened when a guy who didn't play in the first game fumbled a punt at his own 8.... followed by Kaepernick -- a back-up in the first game -- having the ultimate crazy game of his lifetime..

Kaepernick is a good Wisconsin boy and starter on both of my fantasy teams.... I wish him well

He's the future of the NFL QBs...

Good game to my non-troll SF fans :cheers:

Jesus you are a tard.. Gore put up almost 170 total yards.. Quit being a butthurt little f@ggot already.

No butthurt at all.

Just someone who watched the game...so Gore starting out pretty well, but the Packers did better against him as the game went on and got burnt by Kaep.

Gore ended up doing well wearing them down late in the game...but to claim he was some key who was having a field day against them the same way he did in Week 1 is pretty much idiotic...which is what I expect from you.

No butthurt at all.

Just someone who watched the game...so Gore starting out pretty well, but the Packers did better against him as the game went on and got burnt by Kaep.

Gore ended up doing well wearing them down late in the game...but to claim he was some key who was having a field day against them the same way he did in Week 1 is pretty much idiotic...which is what I expect from you.

Every SF offensive player ripped a new ass on every GB defensive player - Gore included. Stop trying to rationalize it as all CK. :rolleyes:

No butthurt at all.

2 things. 170 yards is 170 yards, don't be stupid. 5.2 ypc, it's beastly. Secondly, Kap's success was partially built on Gore's success. That's what that option read offense is all about. When they collapse on the rb, it opens up lanes for the qb to run off. Kap had a monster game, no doubt. One for the ages, adn he also burnt the pack through the air, but to minimize Gore's impact on that game is, well, stupid...

Two Joe Buck moments stand out to me:

1. The Moss Moon overreaction.

2. The Manny Ramirez trotting the bases after a home run freak out in the ALCS v. the Yankees in 2004.

Guy is a doosh. Must be nice to have been handed a career by his dad. Too bad he isn't nearly as good of a human being as his father.

Yep, I can't stand him. Him and Aikman are all over each other's nuts. Worst announcer period, I rather listen to Theisman and Millen any day!