Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Why can't Ray Lewis go to a Super Bowl without killing someone/cheating

According to Sports Illustrated, the iconic Baltimore Ravens linebacker tried to obtain deer-antler velvet extract in an attempt to speed the healing for a torn triceps that sidelined him for more than half the season.

Lewis approached the makers of the deer-antler velvet extract — Sports with Alternative to Steroids - the company's owner Mitch Ross told SI. Deer-antler spray contains IGF-1, which is on the NFL's list of banned substances. Using the spray would be a violation of the NFL’s steroids policy.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20130129/NJSPORTS0310/301290052/Lewis-denies-cheating-claims

I guess this Super Bowl gets an asterisk since Ray may have cheated to win his AFC Championship game over the Patriots.

The Patriots lost. Get over it - grant yourself the serenity to accept the things you cannot change. :thumbsup:

:music_guitarred:

The Patriots lost. Get over it - grant yourself the serenity to accept the things you cannot change. :thumbsup:

spRay Lewis is a cheater. I hope Goodell does the right thing and bans him from the Super Bowl otherwise the Super Bowl will be a sham.

#52. Illegal hooves to the face. :thumbsdown:

Haha the irony of a Patriots fan b!tching about the legitimacy of a Superbowl

I hope spRay Lewis stabs you with a deer antler.

spRay Lewis is a cheater. I hope Goodell does the right thing and bans him from the Super Bowl otherwise the Super Bowl will be a sham.

I hope so too, I need the 49ers to win and this'd help.

Imagine if the Ravens win and Lewis goes to DisneyWorld. Bambi better start running now. :o

John Harbaugh said Ray Lewis will be Blitzen all Sunday....according to reports.

Maybe some quiet time would help you find the serenity I mentioned? A walk in the park? A hike through the woods? I dunno. While you all Pats fans wish Ray Ray to be banned from the super bowl, we'd like to see the 3 Super Bowls that the Pats "won" be labeled with large, bolded asterisks as well. Fair deal? :overhead:

:banana:

Maybe some quiet time would help you find the serenity I mentioned? A walk in the park? A hike through the woods? I dunno. While you all Pats fans wish Ray Ray to be banned from the super bowl, we'd like to see the 3 Super Bowls that the Pats "won" be labeled with large, bolded asterisks as well. Fair deal? :overhead:

:banana:

Why don't you rub an antler on that sh1t, hombre?

I like how the guy is guilty just because someone says something. I don't know yet if he did it or not, I am just saying, innocent until proven guilty.

Otherwise, Tikigods is a killer. I saw him kill this one guy.

So since I said it, must be true, right?

I like how the guy is guilty just because someone says something. I don't know yet if he did it or not, I am just saying, innocent until proven guilty.

Otherwise, Tikigods is a killer. I saw him kill this one guy.

So since I said it, must be true, right?

Truth and if I ever find where you live I'm coming armed with deer antlers.

Tikigods - I'm with you on this one.

Anytime a player or team cheats in order to try and gain a competitive advantage over their competition, we should ban them from Superbowl participation and remove any Superbowls associated with that cheating :cheers:

Oh wait :unsure: . This just got awkward.

Tikigods - I'm with you on this one.

Anytime a player or team cheats in order to try and gain a competitive advantage over their competition, we should ban them from Superbowl participation and remove any Superbowls associated with that cheating :cheers:

Oh wait :unsure: . This just got awkward.

Excellent. Now find me a specific example of a team/player having their Super Bowl title stripped from them for cheating.

I'll be waiting, rubbing the lotion on my triceps or getting the hose again.

What do you get when you spell Ed Reed backwards?

Yup.

DEER.

Cheaters.

Baltimore spRavens. :thumbsdown:

Excellent. Now find me a specific example of a team/player having their Super Bowl title stripped from them for cheating.

You're the one arguing to have this SB win removed from the Ravens if they win or to ban Lewis from the SB because he cheated.

I think you may have tried that deer antler spray a few too many times.

I don't get all of this Patriot hate.... Sure they spied a little bit and barely won 3 Super Bowls over some crappy teams a decade ago in a down time of the NFL.... Big deal... :dunno:

The Denver Broncos cheated their way to back-to-back Super Bowls ..... cheating the league-imposed salary cap

Those Super Bowls should be taken away long before the Patriots Super Bowls...

Has anyone heard Lewis deny anything?

"Two years ago, it was the same report. I wouldn't give that report or him any of my press. He's not worthy of that. Next question," Lewis said.

There's also been a lot of talk about not failing any tests, ala Lance Armstrong.

Isn't that what we call a non-denial denial?

You're the one arguing to have this SB win removed from the Ravens if they win or to ban Lewis from the SB because he cheated.

I think you may have tried that deer antler spray a few too many times.

If spRay Lewis is cheating then the spRavens win over the Patriots should contain an asterisk by the logic of the Patriot haters on this board.

You may want to spray a little antler velvet on your posts, hombre.

Why don't you rub an antler on that sh1t, hombre?

C'mon, Tiki. Are you serious here? I assume your bustin our cajoones a little bit. If you are serious, then just wipe all records from the entire NFL. Its all BS anyways. Or something.

C'mon, Tiki. Are you serious here? I assume your bustin our cajoones a little bit. If you are serious, then just wipe all records from the entire NFL. Its all BS anyways. Or something.

Someone has to keep up the angry Patriot fan schtick around here.

Ed Reed = DE...DEER

Cheating, focking spRavens. :thumbsdown:

Ray's a POS. I won't be able to take it if he wins a final championship followed by the media throating his hog for months.

Truth and if I ever find where you live I'm coming armed with deer antlers.

I gotta admit, that was an awesome response!

If spRay Lewis is cheating then the spRavens win over the Patriots should contain an asterisk by the logic of the Patriot haters on this board.

You may want to spray a little antler velvet on your posts, hombre.

Yes, which means the Ravens win over the Colts deserves an asterisk, and the win against the Broncos. And since you seem to think those outcomes should be changed, then New England would've been traveling to Denver in that AFCCG. And based on how each fared against the common opponent (Ravens), I don' think Patriots fans have any reason to complain.

Yes, which means the Ravens win over the Colts deserves an asterisk, and the win against the Broncos. And since you seem to think those outcomes should be changed, then New England would've been traveling to Denver in that AFCCG. And based on how each fared against the common opponent (Ravens), I don' think Patriots fans have any reason to complain.

The Patriots beat the Broncos.

HTH

Someone has to keep up the angry Patriot fan schtick around here.

Whatever happened to redtood? :dunno: I liked that guy :thumbsup:

In this day & age of innocent until proven guilty, what test has proved he took this spray to repair his triceps by means of steroids?

tikigods is right on one thing...................

Reed spelled backwards, is deer.shocking.gif

Ray's a POS. I won't be able to take it if he wins a final championship followed by the media throating his hog for months.

Non Pat fans have said the same about hoody in the past. Sucks, doesn't it?

The Patriots beat the Broncos.

HTH

Yes. Back in week 5. 3+ months ago. In Foxboro. And I'd go out on a limb and say that Manning had been playing a little better since the first month of the season :thumbsup:

Non Pat fans have said the same about hoody in the past. Sucks, doesn't it?

Hoody never killed anyone, but I get your point.

Yes. Back in week 5. 3+ months ago. In Foxboro. And I'd go out on a limb and say that Manning had been playing a little better since the first month of the season :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

You reach more than Recliner Pilot's proctologist.

Agree 100% Tiki. Great posting, as always.

Worst Super Bowl in the history of history. I absolutely loathe Ray Lewis and The 9'ers. :sadbanana:

In this day & age of innocent until proven guilty, what test has proved he took this spray to repair his triceps by means of steroids?

Wrong. In the day and age of PED cheating, you're guilty. Period. spRay Lewis did the right thing, he admitted that he had never failed the test. This doesn't mean he didn't use, the NFL didn't blood test him for deer antler velvet spray.

Imagine if the Ravens win and Lewis goes to DisneyWorld. Bambi better start running now. :o

Very insensitive... Didn't you watch the movie? Bambi is dead.

Deer are...amazing!

Cheat, really, Pats fans are going there.

Has the Pats won a big game since they got busted for Video Gate?

Haha the irony of a Patriots fan b!tching about the legitimacy of a Superbowl

The word is "sarcasm".

Cheat, really, Pats fans are going there.

Has the Pats won a big game since they got busted for Video Gate?

80% of their games, focktard. :thumbsup:

80% of their games, focktard. :thumbsup:

I said big games.

Meaning those at the end of the season. Sure they are getting there, but are they finishing them. See Baltimore and the answer is NO.

Apparently an inch is big for a Patriot fans.