Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Any Of You Fawkers Fawk In The Office?

http://www.chron.com/jobs/article/Survey-reveals-10-percent-of-people-have-had-sex-4313430.php

Survey reveals 10 percent of people have had sex in the office

If you think the workplace is strictly about business, corporate meetings and increasing profits, think again.

This Valentine's Day, Glassdoor, a jobs and career community, is revealing the steamy results of its survey shedding light into love and romance in the workplace. More than 1,000 anonymous Glassdoor users¹ (including those who are employed or unemployed but looking) shared their secrets about love while on the job. Check out the red hot results

he majority of employees and unemployed job seekers (51%) say it's OK to be romantically involved with a co-worker.

More than one-third (37%) report they have been involved with a co-worker romantically.<LI>One in ten (12%) admit to actually "making love" in the workplace. One in five (22%) say that while they have not made love in the workplace, they have thought about doing it; and, 41% say they believe some of their co-workers have made love in the workplace.<LI>18% admit they are attracted to at least one of their co-workers.<LI>The majority (54%) say that most office romances end with some or a lot of 'awkwardness' at work.<LI>When it comes to breaking rules (or not) with romance at work, 41% say they're unsure whether their employer has a policy regarding office romances; and, 28% believe their current or most recent employer does not have this kind of policy.

When I was home from college for the summer one year me and this cute black chick would occasionally bang in the bathroom or storage room at work. But it wasn't really an office setting.

Since I became a yuppy, no I have not. An intern we have now seems to want to but I don't think my wife would take kindly to that. Plus I don't need the sexual harassment charge. That's the real risk with workplace nooky these days.

When I was home from college for the summer one year me and this cute black chick would occasionally bang in the bathroom or storage room at work. But it wasn't really an office setting.

Since I became a yuppy, no I have not. An intern we have now seems to want to but I don't think my wife would take kindly to that. Plus I don't need the sexual harassment charge. That's the real risk with workplace nooky these days.

I didn't know you were a mudshark. :thumbsup:

One of my favorite tricks when I was a teenager: Had the key to my Dad's office, so I'd sneak in with GF for a little alone time :banana:

I've jerked off at work. Does that count?

Did you wipe it on your forehead?

Learned the hard way that you don't sh!t where you eat.

Or is it where you live? Yeah, I like that better. Do not sh1t where you live.

black chick would occasionally bang in the bathroom or storage room at work.

AND

Since I became a yuppy,

Oh I get it now wormy

do bj's count?

Only if he was satisfied.

All over your face !

A couple of times. When i was in college, I banged the Vp of Hr's daughter in the office. She was working there for the summer.

I was dating a girl that I worked with right before I met my wife. I didn't bang her in the office, but I got Bj's in the parking lot.

Only if he was satisfied.

he gave me a raise. and a pay increase too

Yes in the past. Nailed my wifey in the office, on the tennis court, on the bench of the tennis court, in the office again and again. But these were private facilities and we were the only ones there.

Not in the past 7 years since I've been at a public facility.

Best Buy parking lot count?

:ninja:

Only to jaxfan

Not since my early 20s. Worked retail in college & got the chance 2 separate times with 2 separate co-workers (as best as can recall: 36DD & 32C). 1 in the bathroom after closing, 1 in the backroom on a stack of cardboard.

Also scored with a few customers along the way.

Ahhhh, to be a 20something again.

I also had the secks on top of 2 dead kneegrows in Illinois once.

:banana:

Back in my 20's as well,my single female boss (36C) and I worked late a couple of nights and did the deed on the office floor.

When I was younger and I worked at a bank. I banged one chick in the back room, got a BJ under the desk of drive-thru while we were open, banged another chick in the vault (there's a reason they say that money is dirty), and got a BJ in the parking lot. Good times. :thumbsup:

Or is it where you live? Yeah, I like that better. Do not sh1t where you live.

You don't have a toilet in your house?

Most people sh!t where they live. The fool sh!ts where he eats.

Mebbe he is from Alaska.

Or India. Them people sh!t in the street.

Maybe he lives with Voltaire because those people just sh!t through a hole in the train. :dunno:

Mebbe he is from Alaska.

If he is from Alaska, that'd make him a helluva lot more manly than some Texas faggit :lol:

If he is from Alaska, that'd make him a helluva lot more manly than some Texas faggit :lol:

You may be right.

The manliest man from Alaska may be more manly than some Texas faggit.

If I see a Texas faggit I will let him know you think there are some men in Alaska more manly than him. :thumbsup:

When I was younger and I worked at a bank. I banged one chick in the back room, got a BJ under the desk of drive-thru while we were open, banged another chick in the vault (there's a reason they say that money is dirty), and got a BJ in the parking lot. Good times. :thumbsup:

Don't worry about those pesky cameras :thumbsup:

Don't worry about those pesky cameras :thumbsup:

Please, we knew where the blind spots were in the cameras. We also knew how to move the cameras around or block them "by accident". :thumbsup:

You may be right.

The manliest man from Alaska may be more manly than some Texas faggit.

If I see a Texas faggit I will let him know you think there are some men in Alaska more manly than him. :thumbsup:

Steers and queers :doublethumbsup:

Does getting a blow job in a porta john count?

Did he swallow ?