Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

Predict how the Aaron hernandez saga ends

The only reason you destroy a phone is to get rid of local data (eg photos, videos, etc...). All call history is going to recorded at the carrier level anyway, so destroying the phone would do nothing for him in that regards...

And why would someone destroy their phone and then turn it over? If I'm destroying my phone, I'm also going to 'lose' it in the bottom of the nearest deep body of water...

The only reason you destroy a phone is to get rid of local data (eg photos, videos, etc...). All call history is going to recorded at the carrier level anyway, so destroying the phone would do nothing for him in that regards...

And why would someone destroy their phone and then turn it over? If I'm destroying my phone, I'm also going to 'lose' it in the bottom of the nearest deep body of water...

I doubt he know about the call history not being destroyed. Maybe he just wants to protect his friends from being arrested for other possible lesser crimes or maybe he just doesn't want the world to find out who he assoicates with.

I think he's proven he's dumber than snot. The ability to pull those call/text records from the carrier probably never crossed his dull mind.

I just have to ask, who kills a dood and leaves the body in the open where it can be found? Let alone a mile from their house...???

A murderer.

Cell phone doesn't matter because police can still get text messages from provider. Also logs of the phone calls and to whom from the provider. As for the home security system, well its been established the dude was killed where he was found, so Hernandez was up to something else. The cleaning crew was evidence of that as well. Those last two things had nothing to do with the murder, but something else. The police would have also done tests for gun residue on Hernandez, as well as the cronies cought leaving his house. I think this will be a multifaceted investigation. I think Hernandez is a supplier that got cought in the middle of a bad drug deal, and the police are using this murder investigation to get him and solve the murder. I think someone has all ready rolled on Hernandez, that is why the police went back on Saturday with dogs, crime lab, crow bar, and lock smith. Today they are searching a section of river by his house. They know something and Hernandez hasn't rolled and they are not asking him too. He also hires blue collar lawyers not murder trial lawyers, or people that specialize it that sort of thing. To me, and this is my theory, there are way to many question marks, and the police are very tight lipped. They have not offered Hernandez a plea, and they have not arrested him. They did not issue the Warrent because they intend to modify it.

Just my thoughts.

They might've beaten the sh!t out of the victim in the house before taking him to the clearing for the execution. Just a possibility...

I'll just wait for the documentary to appear on Investigation Discovery .

Lifetime movie staring Maradeth Baxter Berny

Given that the victim's girlfriend and Ahern's girlfriend are sisters, and given the open body in close proximity to Ahern's house, I lean heavily toward the theory that the killing was a message sent from a rival drug dealer type. It seems very plausible to me that the destroying of evidence was to cover up the drug trafficking efforts rather than the murder.

The victim's girlfriend is the sister of Hernandez's fiancee. Could it be that the shooting victim roughed up his girlfriend and Hernandez's fiancee told Aaron to deal with him. Could end up being a little bigger conspiracy than first blush. Could be why he tried destroying all that evidence; prior meetings/texts detailing revenge on the guy.

And I don't buy the whole 'Rival drug' angle. That sounds like Patriot fans grasping at straws trying to defend Hernandez. Christ, what's next? The one-armed man shot the victim?

And Hernandez will still be catching balls; just off his chin instead.

What a fackng idiot. Let's see how 'thug' he is in prison. TE in the NFL; WR in Cellblock C.

Agree. However I'm starting to wonder about a different scenario. Hernandez and the victim were apparently pals- Ive heard rumblings suggesting that this was part of a drug deal gone wrong. If Hernandez was simply selling or buying to the victim, why do it in an industrial complex rather than in his garage/basement/area without a camera?

I am speculating that Hernandez and the victim were partners in some Jamal Lewis type drug deal and met a third party in the industrial center for the purpose of either buying or selling drugs, and that deal went sour. Hernandez is now obstructing to cover his own involvement in narcotic aspect of the crime rather than being responsible for the murder per se.

No, I am not a Pats fan.

I have been thinking same thing, why? Because who would kill someone with a direct connection to you, in a rental car under your name and leave said body 1 mile from your house? Pretty fishy.

Also if so cut & dry we'd have a arrest.

I thought OJ would go to jail for the killings and I thought he'd walk for the armed robbery. :doh:

I thought Casey Anthony would fry and I thought Jodi Arias would skate. :doh:

So htf would I know? :dunno:

I thought OJ would go to jail for the killings and I thought he'd walk for the armed robbery. :doh:

I thought Casey Anthony would fry and I thought Jodi Arias would skate. :doh:

So htf would I know? :dunno:

Well that's just dumb.

If he is acquitted or charges are dropped he will simply be vilified by the fans and media for the rest of his life, whether he is truly guilty or not.

Like Ray Lewis or Rothlesburger? I think if charges are dropped he'll be just fine like most of the other NFL players that have been in this situation. Even NFL players that are charged and found guilty are not villified forever......Mike Vick. Jokes will be made but the reality is fans don't give a crap.....especially FF fans. NFL fans fogive easily.

Like Ray Lewis or Rothlesburger? I think if charges are dropped he'll be just fine like most of the other NFL players that have been in this situation. Even NFL players that are charged and found guilty are not villified forever......Mike Vick. Jokes will be made but the reality is fans don't give a crap.....especially FF fans. NFL fans fogive easily.

Hernandez isn't near the star Ray Lewis and Ben Roethlisberger were/are.

Hernandez isn't near the star Ray Lewis and Ben Roethlisberger were/are.

Fact. He is more in line with pacman, britt etc and those giys are constantly the punchline

Guess this could be considered an update of sorts:

The records regarding those searches have been sealed as to keep what was discovered out of the news.

Could be they found something or maybe they're just trying to make Hernandez think he missed something.

They just knocked on Hernandez door and he answered shirtless and they handcuffed his a$$ with no shirt on and took him to station. WEEI is saying they heard there was a major break in the case.

not good for Hernandez

Just got arrested!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/england-patriots-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-arrested-home-125936475.html

Aaron Hernandez is in police custody after being arrested at his home on Wednesday morning.

The Patriots tight end has been part of an investigation into the death of Odin Lloyd, an associate of Hernandez's who was found dead near the player's house. Police believe Lloyd was killed by a gunshot to the head sometime between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m. on Monday, June 17.

Multiple reports said Hernandez was taken from his house in what appeared to be handcuffs at about 8:45 a.m. Eastern time.

Still listening to WEEI and they just said it is a no bail situation not sure if that is same as if he was denied bail and News Channel 5 i think just reported the police were able to get images off his broken cell phone and the got video off his broken home security system that shows Hernadez and the victim leaving and only Hernandez coming back.

It amazes me how stupid some people are. POS thug rather act tough and throw his life and career away than act like a normal person. POS