Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

You're delusional. I didn't need to troll you for that dumbass comment. About a half-dozen other guys told you what a retard you were for saying something so stupid. You troll yourself. Everything you type sets you up for ridicule. I guess having the brains of a soap dish will do that.

That's why you're in a Seahawks thread right now!! lol

You're a poor, lying troll who goes on crappy vacations and eats chili for a week afterwards because you're broke. Did I leave anything out?

That you don't have a clue.

Miami Beach is not quite a crappy vacation...and if eating leftovers makes someone poor...I guess a whole lot of pepole who are quite well off in this country are poor.

Just because you find it below you to admit to eating something leftover...seems odd.

Or maybe you or your wife (if you even can find a woman who can stand you) can't cook for shiite.

You're a poor, lying troll who goes on crappy vacations and eats chili for a week afterwards because you're broke. Did I leave anything out?

You're a sad, little man. It must suck to be so jealous of everyone that you have to resort to insults on a message board................

You're a sad, little man. It must suck to be so jealous of everyone that you have to resort to insults on a message board................

Resorting to insults like you're doing? Lol what a tool bag! Lol

That you don't have a clue.

Miami Beach is not quite a crappy vacation...and if eating leftovers makes someone poor...I guess a whole lot of pepole who are quite well off in this country are poor.

Just because you find it below you to admit to eating something leftover...seems odd.

Or maybe you or your wife (if you even can find a woman who can stand you) can't cook for shiite.

I assure you this loser doesn't have a wife or girlfriend (unless of the blow up variety). Even women who follow the Seahawks want a guy with game, of which he has none..........

I assure you this loser doesn't have a wife or girlfriend (unless of the blow up variety). Even women who follow the Seahawks want a guy with game, of which he has none..........

It's good you're not a sad little man who resorts to Internet message bored insults! lol too easy!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Still whining like a little girl.

Yet, I didn't see you say one bad thing about the refs when they totally botched the Fail Mary play last year, giving your team an undeserved victory. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Why would I speak ill of a call that the NFL officially declared as being correct?

Is Sho Nuff_34 really discussing the merits of Miami Beach? My god this is gold! Lol

My girlfriend and I were just discussing yesterday where our next trip should be. Thinking maybe Jamaica or the Bahamas. Maybe around the holidays or my birthday. I'll run the prices by you before choosing. I want to make sure it's high class enough for a big spender like you. Bwahahahahaha

Why would I speak ill of a call that the NFL officially declared as being correct?

That's funny. Please link me to the official NFL statement that Seahawks lost the Super Bowl because of any referee calls. I'll wait.

Is Sho Nuff_34 really discussing the merits of Miami Beach? My god this is gold! Lol

Is Hawker still stealing RP schtick of changing my name thinking its going to get to me and not understand a damn thing about anything?

Yeah...pretty much.

Maybe go post some more quotes about me from elsewhere while calling me the stalker.

Too funny.

You are this board's punching bag.

That's funny. Please link me to the official NFL statement that Seahawks lost the Super Bowl because of any referee calls. I'll wait.

Bill Leavy admitted he cost the Hawks the game. HTH

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2012557181_referee_bill_le.html

Referee Bill Leavy apologizes to Seahawks

Before meeting with Seattle-area media on the new NFL rule changes, referee Bill Leavy (above, right) unexpectedly apologized to the Seahawks for his mistakes in Super Bowl XL, which Seattle lost 21-10 to Pittsburgh.

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official you never want to do that. It left me with a lot of sleepless nights and I think about it constantly. I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better. I know that I did my best at that time, but it wasn't good enough. When we make mistakes, you got to step up and own them. It's something that all officials have to deal with, but unfortunately when you have to deal with it in the Super Bowl it's difficult."

The game included several questionable calls:

--- Receiver Darrell Jackson was called for offensive pass interference during a play, in which he caught a Matt Hasselbeck pass in the end zone. Seattle settled for a field goal instead of a 7-0 lead.

--- The Seahawks appeared to have stopped Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger at the goal-line plane on his 1-yard score late in the first half that gave the Steelers a 7-3 lead. Leavy upheld the call after a replay review.

--- Early in the fourth quarter, tackle Sean Locklear was called for holding on a pass completion that would have put the Seahawks at the Pittsburgh 1, poised for the go-ahead touchdown. After the penalty, Hasselbeck threw an interception.

--- Hasselbeck was called for an illegal low block and given a 15-yard penalty on a tackle after the interception.

And that, folks, is how you win an argument. FACE.

My girlfriend and I were just discussing yesterday where our next trip should be. Thinking maybe Jamaica or the Bahamas. Maybe around the holidays or my birthday. I'll run the prices by you before choosing. I want to make sure it's high class enough for a big spender like you. Bwahahahahaha

Well since you are known as the bored liar I take this with a huge grain of salt. But keep me updated!

Bill Leavy admitted he cost the Hawks the game. HTH

There's bad calls in every NFL game ever played. I said that I want to see a link to the NFL officially claiming the Seahawks should have won that game.

There's bad calls in every NFL game ever played. I said that I want to see a link to the NFL officially claiming the Seahawks should have won that game.

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official you never want to do that."

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official you never want to do that."

Tons of calls impact a game. Still waiting for that link.

I'll take the word of the head Ref. thanks!

Excuses are for pussies. Guess what? My Eagles lost by three points to a team that cheating. But you know what? It's still a loss. Get over it, Pussie. It's been seven years.

Someone said it earlier (groundhog maybe?, I'm to lazy to search)

But you can't miss something you never had.

Get Harvin right, and know you have him long term.

I'd just like to make sure Rice is O.K. at this point. We can't have them both out.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawksblog/2012557181_referee_bill_le.html

Referee Bill Leavy apologizes to Seahawks

Before meeting with Seattle-area media on the new NFL rule changes, referee Bill Leavy (above, right) unexpectedly apologized to the Seahawks for his mistakes in Super Bowl XL, which Seattle lost 21-10 to Pittsburgh.

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game and as an official you never want to do that. It left me with a lot of sleepless nights and I think about it constantly. I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better. I know that I did my best at that time, but it wasn't good enough. When we make mistakes, you got to step up and own them. It's something that all officials have to deal with, but unfortunately when you have to deal with it in the Super Bowl it's difficult."

The game included several questionable calls:

--- Receiver Darrell Jackson was called for offensive pass interference during a play, in which he caught a Matt Hasselbeck pass in the end zone. Seattle settled for a field goal instead of a 7-0 lead.

--- The Seahawks appeared to have stopped Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger at the goal-line plane on his 1-yard score late in the first half that gave the Steelers a 7-3 lead. Leavy upheld the call after a replay review.

--- Early in the fourth quarter, tackle Sean Locklear was called for holding on a pass completion that would have put the Seahawks at the Pittsburgh 1, poised for the go-ahead touchdown. After the penalty, Hasselbeck threw an interception.

--- Hasselbeck was called for an illegal low block and given a 15-yard penalty on a tackle after the interception.

And that, folks, is how you win an argument. FACE.

So he admitted mistakes...but not that he actually cost them the game.

Could it have? Sure...did it for sure?

You can't really say that.

Unless, of course, you are a crying Seahawks fan who still whines about this (which, by the way, was the start of why many on boards like this got annoyed with most Seahawks fans...because they don't ever stop crying about that game)

Well since you are known as the bored liar I take this with a huge grain of salt. But keep me updated!

Except he is not known as that other than to people like you.

GFIAFP is pretty much the board liar...nobody close to taking that title right now.

I will too...he never stated what you claimed.

I'd just like to make sure Rice is O.K. at this point. We can't have them both out.

I think Rice will be fine to start out...but it is definitely a concern.

Tate seems like a nice wildcard in FF to have.

I couldn't trust Rice week to week for FF purposes.

Excuses are for pussies. Guess what? My Eagles lost by three points to a team that cheating. But you know what? It's still a loss. Get over it, Pussie. It's been seven years.

LOL I didn't bring this up. You asked for proof you were given proof. Unlike the the fact that you provided no proof for you so-called 5000 mega vacation. Oh and your eagles suck HTH

This. I think they should just IR Harvin and get him ready for 2014.

LOL I didn't bring this up. You asked for proof you were given proof. Unlike the the fact that you provided no proof for you so-called 5000 mega vacation. Oh and your eagles suck HTH

:lol: :lol:

Is there a place on FFToday to upload receipts for vacations taken? LOL You get dumber every day, I swear. Wow!

:lol: :lol:

Is there a place on FFToday to upload receipts for vacations taken? LOL You get dumber every day, I swear. Wow!

Link to me asking you to upload a receipt. Lol my god your reading skills suck...

Link to me asking you to upload a receipt. Lol my god your reading skills suck...

What exactly did you mean by "you provided no proof" of your $5000 vacation?? How would I provide proof? What exactly are you looking for, Loser? And why does it mean so much to you? Are you that envious of me? Does what I do really matter that much to you? Is your life that pathetic?

So he admitted mistakes...but not that he actually cost them the game.

Could it have? Sure...did it for sure?

You can't really say that.

Unless, of course, you are a crying Seahawks fan who still whines about this (which, by the way, was the start of why many on boards like this got annoyed with most Seahawks fans...because they don't ever stop crying about that game)

He apologized to the Seahaws; he never apologized to the Steelers.

He admitted he blew calls that impacted the game. A lot of sleepless nights.

Again, he only apologized to the Seahawks.

I believe that I can draw a reasonable conclusion from those facts.

Why would he apologize to a team that won?

The "reasonable" conclusion is that he made mistakes...but nobody can actually say if the outcome would have really been any different.

Then again, reasonable and you and hawker don't go well together all that often.

Is Sho Nuff_34 talking about crying? Now that's rich!!

Is Sho Nuff_34 talking about crying? Now that's rich!!

It is rich...because you won't find me crying about such things like you have been for years.

Yet you think making fun of what an idiot you and your right wing cronies are is crying (because you stole that from RP too).

You are not only the biggest idiot out there...you are unoriginal as well.

Why would he apologize to a team that won?

The "reasonable" conclusion is that he made mistakes...but nobody can actually say if the outcome would have really been any different.

Then again, reasonable and you and hawker don't go well together all that often.

He would not need to apologize to the team he didn't commit blunders against. Same goes for the other officials. Quite a number of scoring opportunities were directly affected by officiating errors. The Seahawks would have scored a bunch more points in that game. Would it have guaranteed a win. Nope. But it would have had a direct change in the course of the game.

It's not crying, it's dealing with facts and reality. You don't let heartbreaking losses go, you take them to the grave. Otherwise, you would be a tepid, bandwagon type of fan. Like Newbie.

Someone should change the thread title to ***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2006 Season Thread***

In fact, it should be called that every season going forward. Because it's obvious that phillybear and Faghawker will never move past the excuses for blowing their one and only chance.

Move on, fellas. It's time. :(

He would not need to apologize to the team he didn't commit blunders against. Same goes for the other officials. Quite a number of scoring opportunities were directly affected by officiating errors. The Seahawks would have scored a bunch more points in that game. Would it have guaranteed a win. Nope. But it would have had a direct change in the course of the game.

It's not crying, it's dealing with facts and reality. You don't let heartbreaking losses go, you take them to the grave. Otherwise, you would be a tepid, bandwagon type of fan. Like Newbie.

See...you assume that the Seahawks "would have scored a bunch more points"...which is a poor assumption.

And yes...there has been plenty of crying about that game for years here (Hawker being the biggest culprit)

Someone should change the thread title to ***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2006 Season Thread***

In fact, it should be called that every season going forward. Because it's obvious that phillybear and Faghawker will never move past the excuses for blowing their one and only chance.

Move on, fellas. It's time. :(

No when melon heads like you get pummeled you all pivot toSB XL. It's your go to move but we now have verification from the head ref in charge that we got hosed and more importantly we now have the most exciting team in the NFL! It must suck watching the racist igiggles week in and week out. Oh we'll it sucks to be you!

This is just utter pablum. Foreign interlopers with rather low intelligence have invaded the Seattle Seahawks thread and turned it into dismal mush, like the squawking pigs on the View. I'd pay some good money for a pressure cooker right about now. :mad: :mad:

No when melon heads like you get pummeled you all pivot toSB XL. It's your go to move but we now have verification from the head ref in charge that we got hosed and more importantly we now have the most exciting team in the NFL! It must suck watching the racist igiggles week in and week out. Oh we'll it sucks to be you!

Is that so? LOLOL Your brother, phillybear, brought it up on the last page. Here's a reminder: "Plus, you couldn't avoid watching them during the Super Bowl screw job."

It's ALWAYS one of you bitter pussies who bring that up. To the fans of the other 31 teams, it's a non-issue. MOVE ON. You sound sad and pathetic.