Sign in to follow this  
ricanrockers

Brady Owners

Stats are not there with no receivers to throw to? Any Wirries?

I am worried. For now I am ok because I have been starting Vick. But I don't see Vick making the season. I have been exploring trading Brady but his value wasn't great after week 1 and after last night I don't think I could get much of anything for him. The problem is there are too many solid QBs.

It just occurred to me that Brady may be the only guy in the league who may at some point be throwing to the only 3/4 white-guy WR lineup in the league. If Edelman and Amendola had been there, he's probably fine. When Gronk returns with those guys he's probably better than fine, but there's definitely some cause for concern right now.

On another note, how pathetic is that division? At this rate Miami may actually be the best team in it...yet the Pats are now 2-0 because they've already played the other sad-sacks in it. I have no doubt that the NFL wants the Pats to succeed...how else can you justify them playing rookie QB's in the 1st two weeks on pathetic teams. (yes, I know, before everybody gets bent over it, the nfl likes to schedule division games early and late in the season and suck-arse Pats can't help that their whole division sucks more arse than they do).

Think Vick will be replacing Brady as my starting QB until Gronk and Amandola get healthy

I'd thought i'd never say this, but Philip Rivers is getting the start this weekend over Brady. Brady will get better as his starters come back, so no major worries.

It just occurred to me that Brady may be the only guy in the league who may at some point be throwing to the only 3/4 white-guy WR lineup in the league. If Edelman and Amendola had been there, he's probably fine. When Gronk returns with those guys he's probably better than fine, but there's definitely some cause for concern right now.

On another note, how pathetic is that division? At this rate Miami may actually be the best team in it...yet the Pats are now 2-0 because they've already played the other sad-sacks in it. I have no doubt that the NFL wants the Pats to succeed...how else can you justify them playing rookie QB's in the 1st two weeks on pathetic teams. (yes, I know, before everybody gets bent over it, the nfl likes to schedule division games early and late in the season and suck-arse Pats can't help that their whole division sucks more arse than they do).

it is really strange, im not trying to get racial here but I cant help it. Its just a fact, black people are better football players with a few exceptions like welker and jordy a year. But its very odd how the pats almost seem to go out of their way to have as many white skill players as they can, especially in a few years past. Conspiracy theorists prob have a field day saying the owner is pro white or the coaches orwhatever, but it does make you stop and think for a sec. I mean they are the ONLY team that does this really, otherwise I wouldnt even notice.

To the OP, I wouldnt worry til Gronk gets back. If he still sucks, its time to start someone else til they iron out the kinks.

it is really strange, im not trying to get racial here but I cant help it. Its just a fact, black people are better football players with a few exceptions like welker and jordy a year. But its very odd how the pats almost seem to go out of their way to have as many white skill players as they can, especially in a few years past. Conspiracy theorists prob have a field day saying the owner is pro white or the coaches orwhatever, but it does make you stop and think for a sec. I mean they are the ONLY team that does this really, otherwise I wouldnt even notice.

To the OP, I wouldnt worry til Gronk gets back. If he still sucks, its time to start someone else til they iron out the kinks.

I thought the same thing but kind of veered from it. I remember some comments a while back when Jason Sehorn was the only white cornerback.

Now, I totally think it would be much better in a basketball game to have a "white out" where all 5 players for one team on the floor where white guys. They'd get their azzes kicked, but it'd be worth it just for the novelty.

After last night's performance, I think the Pats should renege their line-up

How bad was the NFC West just a few years ago? Things change very quickly in the NFL.

Its just a fact, black people are better football players with a few exceptions like welker and jordy a year.

BB's said it many times. He wants 'smart' non-diva players. Black WR does have a tendency to be divas.

going with him every week. i'm writing off Thursday night football results this year. I just couldn't pull the trigger on benching him this week even though I knew I should have.

He is my starter for now and until this disaster performance is repeated a few times I'm not gonna panic. Old maybe, lost good WR targets yes, dudes were letting the ball bounce off their chest and hands, yep as well.

On the other side he missed a couple cake passes that jamarcus russel would have nailed, but that happens...even to pretty boy... so until it's a trend, I for one am just going to hope this carp won't continue.

Their owner actually got caught being racist with his restaurant business. If you and I controlled a company where that happened we could never recover, but since he's rich he just PR'ed it away insisting he had no idea what was going on. It just coincidentally so happened that multiple locations were all independently engaging in the same racist policy with zero input from higher ups. This type of excuse only works when rich people make it, when a banker claims he didn't know what he was doing or what the law was it's okay, but regular people are expected to know everything that goes on that they are connected to and all laws related to those activities, and are considered intelligent enough to understand everything they are doing.

Anyway the only reason blacks have a higher percentage of more athletic players is because they were bred for physical traits like that. Remember there's a long history of them being slaves. You don't think slaves needed to be fast or strong to perform their activities? They'd need endurance too or they'd just die working. Apparently the owners understood enough to at least keep them fed, even if it wasn't high quality food or anything it at least had the necessary nutrients for them to grow as well.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't get much food, that's why Asians and Hispanics tend to be smaller. Europeans were bigger because they were constantly at war with each other, especially the Nordic. It's all scientific selection, that people don't want to admit.

Now with better technology, more food, less wars, you get a wider gene pool and less of these selected super athletic types.

Still, in sports where there is a large pool and selection of a different ethnic group, that ethnic group tends to get the top athletes for that sport. So for instance, Tennis has a lot of Eastern Europeans and not really many black people. Soccer depends on the region as well, but Europe frequently has the best players and teams (exception with Brazil). Hockey is notoriously devoid of black athletes, and the few that are in there are not physically superior to the other players.

But here in the US, we push football, so that is what we select for. And we happen to have this large class of former slaves, and we wind up with a higher percentage of black athletes in that sport. We do have a lot of physical freak white wrestlers, since for some reason white freak athletes flock to that in the US.

Their owner actually got caught being racist with his restaurant business. If you and I controlled a company where that happened we could never recover, but since he's rich he just PR'ed it away insisting he had no idea what was going on. It just coincidentally so happened that multiple locations were all independently engaging in the same racist policy with zero input from higher ups. This type of excuse only works when rich people make it, when a banker claims he didn't know what he was doing or what the law was it's okay, but regular people are expected to know everything that goes on that they are connected to and all laws related to those activities, and are considered intelligent enough to understand everything they are doing.

Anyway the only reason blacks have a higher percentage of more athletic players is because they were bred for physical traits like that. Remember there's a long history of them being slaves. You don't think slaves needed to be fast or strong to perform their activities? They'd need endurance too or they'd just die working. Apparently the owners understood enough to at least keep them fed, even if it wasn't high quality food or anything it at least had the necessary nutrients for them to grow as well.

Most of the rest of the world doesn't get much food, that's why Asians and Hispanics tend to be smaller. Europeans were bigger because they were constantly at war with each other, especially the Nordic. It's all scientific selection, that people don't want to admit.

Now with better technology, more food, less wars, you get a wider gene pool and less of these selected super athletic types.

Still, in sports where there is a large pool and selection of a different ethnic group, that ethnic group tends to get the top athletes for that sport. So for instance, Tennis has a lot of Eastern Europeans and not really many black people. Soccer depends on the region as well, but Europe frequently has the best players and teams (exception with Brazil). Hockey is notoriously devoid of black athletes, and the few that are in there are not physically superior to the other players.

But here in the US, we push football, so that is what we select for. And we happen to have this large class of former slaves, and we wind up with a higher percentage of black athletes in that sport. We do have a lot of physical freak white wrestlers, since for some reason white freak athletes flock to that in the US.

This is hands down the most retarded nonsensical thing I've ever heard and presented as fact...

Slavery has nothing to do with anything....nor did it breed anyone....

Jesus Christ dude you are dumb....

Damn bro. I totally agree that Bellichek, Kraft are racists. That was obvious to me when Danny Woodhead was a beloved star there.

While it's a historical fact that slave owners bred to create bigger-stronger slaves... The rest of your post are the ramblings of a mad man.

You went off on a tangent with less wars more food etc. The U.S has been involved in some kind of war for like 20 years straight.

You called NFL players a large class of former slaves, not even their great grandparents were slaves.

We have a large # of white freak athelete wrestlers? WTF are you talking about???

Think Vick will be replacing Brady as my starting QB until Gronk and Amandola get healthy

Same, but really not worried at all. This is Tom Brady. With Gronk and Amendola as well as more experience for the youngsters, we won't be seeing these stat- and drive-killing drops. Overreact at your own risk.

This is hands down the most retarded nonsensical thing I've ever heard and presented as fact...

Slavery has nothing to do with anything....nor did it breed anyone....

Jesus Christ dude you are dumb....

Actually, slave owners did puposely breed the biggest/strongest men and women. Its a sad but true part of American history.

That is basically the only thing he got right in his entire post

On another board last year, a guy posted that he had started an all white team one week. It wasn't intentional, just an accident, he said. It was funny.

I can't remember exactly, but I think the players were Brady, Kuhn, Woodhead, Nelson, Hartline, Stokely, a tight end ( may have been Daniels or Myers) and a white kicker.

Wow, from a Brady stat thread to slaves and racism. This thread has definitely evolved quickly!!

Actually, slave owners did puposely breed the biggest/strongest men and women. Its a sad but true part of American history.

That is basically the only thing he got right in his entire post

Once you learn more about history, science and world economics you'll figure out the rest of what I wrote is very accurate. I only threw in the part about other races so you peons wouldn't have too much information to process at one time.

But don't worry, I don't really care about convincing anyone on the internet about anything. Believe whatever floats your boat.