Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Washington Redskins @ Minnesota Vikings: In-Game Discussion

Ok time to feed Reed again on this series

same crap as last week with no looks for reed
  • Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(facing Garcon in one league and RGIII in the other)

Sorry man, don't focking care. : /

• Like 1

what a complete joke by Shanahan 24 points in the 1st half and three in the second half all because you wanted to do your little piece of junk runs to Morris and Roy Helu

thank God I'm not a Washington Redskins fan I would pull out all my fouckingg hair

They seem to be the new Jets, from back in the 90s.

i started rg3, garcon, and reed and feel like a lot of points were left out there by all of them. before tonight i would have been happy to get 64 points from them but right now im ticked off..not even a washington fan..guess i should be happy though

i started rg3, garcon, and reed and feel like a lot of points were left out there by all of them. before tonight i would have been happy to get 64 points from them but right now im ticked off..not even a washington fan..guess i should be happy though

I agree with you I thought this game is going to overtime but thanks to Shannon-idoit its not

There are some seriously bad play callers in the nfl. For real there are just some plays that make so little sense and everyone in the place and watching knows it. Yes, I think I could do better, much better. Its really not rocket science. 1st dwn? Run. 2nd and inches? Play action long bomb. 1st and goal at the 1? 4 straight runs up the middle. cmon guys.

There are some seriously bad play callers in the nfl. For real there are just some plays that make so little sense and everyone in the place and watching knows it. Yes, I think I could do better, much better. Its really not rocket science. 1st dwn? Run. 2nd and inches? Play action long bomb. 1st and goal at the 1? 4 straight runs up the middle. cmon guys.

honestly believe this is why the Chiefs are 9-0. they are the least stupid team in the NFL.