Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 10 F.U. Thread: The airing of greivances begins...

Fock you Tennessee Def. You're bringing Jax Offense back from life support.

Fock you Seneca Wallace/No Name 3rd string GB QB. Sack up and start moving the focking ball. I have Mason in both leagues and I'll focking kill you if I get a goose egg at the Kicker position.

Victor Cruz has become a worthless piece of steaming sh!t. Gues Randle is the defacto go to guy there. Just focking great.

Fock you Tennessee Def. You're bringing Jax Offense back from life support.

Fock you Seneca Wallace/No Name 3rd string GB QB. Sack up and start moving the focking ball. I have Mason in both leagues and I'll focking kill you if I get a goose egg at the Kicker position.

Lol Crosby sucks anyways, now they won't even get into the redzone much. Cut mason ASAP.

Don't blame Tennessee defense (I am riding them also), blame the offense for handing Jacksonville the ball 3 times. Hopefully Jake Locker being knocked out of the game stems the tide of terrible turnovers. As for my FUs, I am a bit annoyed that Foles/McCoy couldn't punch one in from inside the 10 on three tries, otherwise I have most of my inevitable FUs coming in the late games.

Doomsday for a bunch of eliminator teams today if JAX wins . Eff you Tennessee .

Yup, 50% on ESPN, closer to 80% on the FFT one (and yeah, I am standing to be eliminated in both).

Dan Dierdorf. He has got to be the worst color guy in the league. There cannot be anyone close.

Fock you out to Dalton/Bengals O.C. for ignoring AJ Green. Get that focker the ball you piece of sh!t.

Fock you out to Golden Tate for that one handed grab. Your left foot was out of bounds but the fix is apparently in because they won't show the front on angle.

Andrew Luck - Get a splinter. FU.

MJD - I have paint brushes taller than you. I finally bench you and you of course score. FU.

Fock Marshawn Lynch too - hes aparently been bathing in endzone repellent recently becasue alls he does is NOT score TDs. Alls Seattle does is pass at the GL now. Great. This is why Im finding me a new hobby next year..... eff this nonsense.

• Like 1

Fock you Eli Manning. I hate everything about you. (Why do I...start youuuu)

FOCK YOU SEATTLE. STOP KICKING FIELD GOALS.

I hope no one here is playing against the Rams D/ST.

They've played some good games but I can't imagine having to start them. If someone did, it was probably out of desperation or just having drafted them and leaving them in.

Let's see, I'm in 3rd place and playing the 1st place team, and due to byes I started TRich and Fleener along with Hilton; a powerhouse trifecta of shiot for the vaunted Indy offense. I'm pretty sure Luck through another int while I typed this. :mad:

Let's see, I'm in 3rd place and playing the 1st place team, and due to byes I started TRich and Fleener along with Hilton; a powerhouse trifecta of shiot for the vaunted Indy offense. I'm pretty sure Luck through another int while I typed this. :mad:

I don't understand that either. They're in Indy and getting azzfocked by the Rams? THE RAMS?!!!!!!

I'd rather cover my man stick in wood finish and have 2 beavers give me a double BJ than watch the packers awful drives ruin my Lacy start any longer.

fock you to luck in advance when he eventually winds up with over 20 points for the day, 2 POINTERS ARE WORTH 2 POINTS IN MY LEAGUE WHAT THE FOCK

I will be dropping my first round pick TRich after this week, just so I'm not ever tempted to play him again.

Fack all the experts that had the Colts D as a top-10, safe consensus pick. I sat the Texans and the Rams for the "safer" pick.

Fack Spiller. Go ice your ankle.

Fack Jonathan Martin. You're a pansy.

Fack Gio. Your ribs look fine to me, thanks for all the whining during the week.

Fack the delivery guy who has failed to deliver my meatball parm hero in a timely fashion.

• Like 1

FU Reggie Bush, CJ0K, and Marvin Jones.

Thanks for a whopping 10pts. My kicker is scoring more than all of you combined.

Lions about to find another way to blow a fourth quarter lead. TE grabbing a face mask + David Akers being David Akers.

Die in a fire, Ryan Fitzpatrick.