Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Week 11 F U thread

I'll start with an FU to myself for taking Texas d and sitting car d

Possible fu to me for sitting fried rice and starting Ellington , depends how he does

FU Jordan Reed. Blow up on my bench last week and so far 0. I know it's early, but I need to light a fire under his ass.

Fock you out to Cambell. What the fock do you have against Cameron, man? Just your way of sticking it to 'The Man'?!! Throw the pale ape the rock you ignorant bastige.

Fock you out to Opie Dalton....................I realize Hayden is a beast but so is Green. Grow a set and put that ball in Green's hands.

Possible fu to me for sitting fried rice and starting Ellington , depends how he does

Yup... fu Rice.... 1st time iv'e sat him all year... he responds by busting off 56 yards and a touch in the 1st quarter.... haaa haaaaaa (crazy laugh)

Antonio Brown - you pot smoking imbecile. Thanks for having a career first half against me across the board. Fall into the river. FU.

FU Reggie Bush. Thanks for getting benched, hurt, or whatever the fock your issue is.

FU Antonio Brown. It's always interesting to see who will have a career day against me. Didn't expect it to be you.

FU Ike Taylor. Thanks for the 'effort' trying to tackle Calvin. Yes, I'm playing against him, and Stafford.

FU AJ Green. Isn't your ass sore by now from being Hayden's ?

CJ Spiller. You're on my bench, and I still hate your guts for sucking.

I second this. Same goes to Fred Jackson who is in my starting lineup.

Reggie Bush - Nice fumble. Now Bell has taken your place. What's your excuse this time? A career ending fingernail clipping accident this morning? A hand massage mishap? Put a pair of gloves on too fast? I wish the most vicious of Ray Lewis rage against you. Sit on a splinter. FU.

Randy Bullock...sucks ass all year.

Have him in a league where we have very limited moves. Finally made a move for a kicker...Folk. Folk is stuck in crappy weather and the Jets suck today....Bullock finally hits a 50+ yarder.

FU Jordan Reed. Blow up on my bench last week and so far 0. I know it's early, but I need to light a fire under his ass.

1 pt at the half qualifies for a full fledge FU. Good news for those rolling the dice with VD, as this guarantees a big day for him.

FU TO JORDAN REED.

I BET YOU WONT GET ME A TD TODAY.............................................now make me eat those words.

Wow @ the Lions on the 1 YARD LING.l.....CATCH THE FOCKING BALL

Why throw to Bush on a slant @ the 1yd line instead of Cavin?!!?

FU to the state of Ohio. Green, Gordon, Cameron... combined 1 point so far. :wall:

And... Floyd on my bench in this and another league. :cry:

Roddy White - Nice one catch and fumble, champ. I hope you realize what you've done to owners this year. FU.

RGKnee - Break a leg out there, bro. Literally. Climb a mountain and fall. FU.

Chicago weather - FU.

And again, Reggie Bush - Your about as useless as Nordberg in the Naked Gun. The part where he leans on the freshly painted door is my favorite. I laugh every time. It should have been you. FU.

• Like 1

FU Mike Shanahan for running the ball non stop for 3 quarters while losing!!!!

FU RG3 for being awful, period!!!

FU RGIII. They showed him before the game and he didn't look ready at all, I just thought something looked weird about the way he looked around and slowly jogged onto the field to warm up.

And again, Reggie Bush - Your about as useless as Nordberg in the Naked Gun. The part where he leans on the freshly painted door is my favorite. I laugh every time. It should have been you. FU.

That is a funny scene from an awesome movie.

Another fock you out to Cambell. Sure it sounds like a broken record but how the fock he keeps ignoring Cameron is beyond me.

FU Houston D! You playing against joe Montana and Barry sanders? FU!

FU buff weather and nick mother folker!

FU you aj green you giant Haden bizatchh! And FU Dalton.

FU Cin DST, it's the biggest game of the year and I'm going against them :/

I guess RGIII did show up afterall. I take back that FU to RGIII I threw out earlier.

Same here, but the FU to Shanahan remains.

FU to Garret Graham. I start you for 4 straight weeks and you suck. I bench you this week and you go for 140 and a TD. FOCK!