Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Week 15 Fock You thread

I don't have him, but I figured I'd nominate Peyton anyway ... Ouch.

fouck peyton he is in mid-season playoff choke mode as pathetic as the defense was he was even worse fock u hill billy

fouck u john fox u focukin suck u should of stayed in the hospitable u and your fuckin bullshit run bsin the first half and tell your butt buddy del rio his defense fouckin blows thanks azzholes

FU Moreno and your 19 rushing yards. Couldn't squeeze out one more uh? But hey, you got 40 receiving! Awesome! Not.

F Me! Going against K Allen 3x so I say in the 4th league I have him but I won't play him. Awesome!

FU D Thomas! 40 yards??? Really!??! Against this D? Great.

I can't even give Moreno an FU, simply because the team never even gave him a chance to do anything. The Broncos' defense (oxymoron alert), on the other hand, gets all the FUs. The only 'D' on that sideline was the one San Diego was shoving up their rectums.

Started Peyton and also D . Thomas, things are looking oddly grim considering I am now projected to lose and was a thirty point favorite.

Moreno

Demaryius

Me for benching Mathews in both leagues.

Adrian Peterson for being hurt when I need him

Toby Gerhart - also hurt

Eddie Lacy - injured

And a big FU to Thursday Night Football. Same garbage every week.

I can't even give Moreno an FU, simply because the team never even gave him a chance to do anything. The Broncos' defense (oxymoron alert), on the other hand, gets all the FUs. The only 'D' on that sideline was the one San Diego was shoving up their rectums.

This. Moreno was running alright but SD's DEF stepped up tonight huge

No F that! F Moreno! There were 2 runs he could've bounced slightly right and picked up multiple yards! Instead he cuts left right into the DT and get himself -1 yard! Moron!

F Gates! It's my fault, shoulda gone with Pitta but I thought there was gonna be a lot more passing and more drives! F Peyton and his choking failures.

F Decker and Demaryius with Welker out you fucktards the bed

F Caldwell, who

F me for not starting Allen over Demaryius

F me for starting Woodhead over Gerhart (I dont even care if he plays)

Fock every 'expert' that all but guaranteeed a shootout, and fock me for buying into Rivers being top 5 this week. Thanks for the 160yds and 12 completions you ugly . Oh, and just for good measure, thanks for taking a knee there, reducing your rushing to 9 yards, thus costing me a point.

Fock D. Thomas and his single point he got me. Perfect timing to have your worst game of the year.

Maybe I should be blaming Manning, I didn't get to watch the game so have no idea where to

lay blame or shout out Fock u

F Keenan Allen... 2 catches 2 TDs.

I had J Thomas and M Prater. 2 catches outscored both players. I hate San Diego. Semifinals. AP is out and got outscored for 2 players with 2 freakin catches. I am f'd.

Fock you Ryan Matthews the one week you go off is the one week I'm playing you in a one-week playoff, go focking figure.

Fock you Ryan Matthews the one week you go off is the one week I'm playing you in a one-week playoff, go focking figure.

X2

FU to my team of injury-proned twats.

Easily had the best team in the league all year, and then:

Aaron Rodgers

Jordy Nelson (may as well have died when Rodgers went down)

Gronkowski

Reggie Bush (injuries, fumbles, can't run in the rain, etc, etc)

Danny Amengina

Fock them all. Fortunately fantasy golf will be starting soon

Fock D. Thomas and his single point he got me. Perfect timing to have your worst game of the year.

Maybe I should be blaming Manning, I didn't get to watch the game so have no idea where to

lay blame or shout out Fock u

Simple

Sd put a safety over top of DT all night and Left Caldwell single coverage

Manning didn't even look on DT side of the field

They took him out of the game

The only time he got a look was a 5yd crossing route which got 6 yards

Focking blows starting out playoffs with 4pts from my wr1.

Fock Dr. Patrick McKenzie, the Packers team physician who won't give medical clearance to Aaron Rodgers. I obviously wanted ARod and his desirable matchup versus the pathetic Cowboy pass D, but I'm more upset as a Packer fan - kiss the playoffs good-bye with noodle-arm Matt Flynn behind center. From what I've read, they didn't even do another scan this week and Rodgers wanted it badly...

I find it hilarious that Peyton has set the bar so high he gets an FU with a 17 point game (in standard leagues, 4 pt TD). Oh and F D. Thomas. Worst game of the entire season. Just lucky the other guy I'm playing had Decker and Woodhead going.

Yeah, considering Manning is probably the main reason these people got to the playoffs. So he didn't throw 400 yards and 5 tds, get over it.

Yeah, considering Manning is probably the main reason these people got to the playoffs. So he didn't throw 400 yards and 5 tds, get over it.

You got that right spoiled brats

pre-emptive fock you to Eddie Lacy for not being 100% healthy the week he faces the cowboys D MINUS Carter and Lee...

all I have to do is not fock it up and start him... but I will probably fock it up and start Todman instead and watch him go for 40 yards and no TD