Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Biggest crybaby biatch in NFL Dez Bryant

What about the other 51 players on the roster? They deal with it like professionals why doesnt he? Selfish prickkk thats why... he is part of the problem

If you want people to stop questioning your heart and maturity... stop doing things that make people question your heart and maturity.

(Didn't open the link... but I assume it's about him storming off the field early.)

If you want people to stop questioning your heart and maturity... stop doing things that make people question your heart and maturity.

(Didn't open the link... but I assume it's about him storming off the field early.)

the link is yes :thumbsup:

Dez called it being emotional...I call it being selfish and having poor sportsmanship and no self control. :music_guitarred:

Stupid people do stupid things. It really is that simple.

Yup Romo and Jerrah Jones make the same mistakes every year.

What about the other 51 players on the roster? They deal with it like professionals why doesnt he? Selfish prickkk thats why... he is part of the problem

I guess I missed your thread last year about his selfish act when he played hurt for the good of the team.

Bryant is immature and overly emotional. He's also loved by his teammates and coaches. He's also one of the best five receivers in the game. Of all the things Dallas needs to fix, Bryant is about 35th on the list.

• Like 1

Bryant is immature and overly emotional. He's also loved by his teammates and coaches. He's also one of the best five receivers in the game. Of all the things Dallas needs to fix, Bryant is about 35th on the list.

OMG I agree with Newbie. The world is ending. :doh:

Agreed....... and bcoz the Head Clown, sorry meant Head Coach, has no real authority this will continue to happen.

Adam Shefter just tweeted that Bryant told him he left the field because he didn't want anyone to see him cry. :(

• Like 1

I guess I missed your thread last year about his selfish act when he played hurt for the good of the team.

stat padding :dunno:

if you had any idea what these guys go thru to get to this point in the season only to have that happen. You would cry too

Randy Moss is the man! Dez is no Randy.

Moss ran one route- the fly pattern. He was afraid to take a hit. Dez plays nothing like Moss. He is more like Owens.

Why did no one say anything about Andre Johnsons overrated a%% leaving the field a couple of weeks back?

The pros and cons of being America's team. All of Romo's interceptions seem like the cost them a Super Bowl. All of Bryant's tantrums seem like he should be incarcerated.

The pros and cons of being America's team. All of Romo's interceptions seem like the cost them a Super Bowl. All of Bryant's tantrums seem like he should be incarcerated.

truest thing in the thread.

i didn't like him leaving the field. but frankly, i like to see it when losing rips someone's guts out. DAL needs more of that.

This cannot go unpunished, but it will. Intended or not, it was a slap in the face to the 53 brothers across the field who worked their asses off to win that game. If he doesn't have discipline to deal with that, how can he deal with Richard Sherman getting in his grill?

:thumbsup:

Correct. And although I don't defend his actions, I get it. He is surrounded by losers, and he hates losing. At least he cares. What consequences was he really going to face? A fine? I respect a guy who cares and is pissed more than the guy that puts on a ball cap after a loss and starts hugging and striking up conversations with players on the opposing team at mid field at the end of the game.. Smile on their face, acting what like what just happened doesn't really matter.

Dez is just the latest Diva WR on a long list of diva WR we've seen in the NFL. Probably T.O. was the most noted headcase WR ever, with Moss being a close second. At least T.O. was somewhat original and amusing with his antics at times. Moss was just a d1ck.

The longer they let him get away with this stuff, the worse and worse he'll be. But he is talented and makes plays, so they let him off the hook "That's just Dez being Dez"

Selfish? No. He'd be acting selfish if he didn't care about the team winning. The guy is a gamer. He can't help the fact romo is a puss.

I actually wish we had 25 Dez type players on this team. The boys are complacent, lazy, and spoiled - very few give a rat's ass and even fewer burn with any kind of desire outside of getting paid. It's a culture fostered by the HC and the owner/gm.

Bryant is basically an immature child. Beyond that he actually doesn't seem so bad--it seems like he genuinely cares about the game, his team, and winning.

Too bad he's in Dallas :(