Sign in to follow this  
cavern

FU succop. i now feel about you

Succop, go to sleep tonight knowing that fantasy playoff teams hate you and the Steelers hate you. And your teammates hate you for forcing them to play a meaningless overtime game.

Missing a farkin chip shot.

Hey Succup,

Shake it off man, it happens. Besides, you still get to keep playing.

Signed,

Billy Cundiff

he shouldn't GET to keep playing...he needs to be cut. and the team should release him as well

Mike Floria just said the League acknowledged a 5 yard penalty should have been called on that kick allowing a re-kick from 36 yards. San Diego had more than 6 men on one side of the ball.

Mike Floria just said the League acknowledged a 5 yard penalty should have been called on that kick allowing a re-kick from 36 yards. San Diego had more than 6 men on one side of the ball.

I saw that as well. I usually OK with Florio but FU to that sawed off little pip-squeak for pouring salt in the still bleeding wound.

the same way ray finkle's mom feels about marino.

:thumbsdown: :mad: :thumbsdown: :doh:

how about the fact that he was born in pittsburgh.

Suck it up.

and for those that can't stand Stiller fans, that was focking awesome !

Eagles in, Stillers out.

• Like 1

Let's not forget the cr@ppy forward progress and blew the whistle on the fake punt in OT. He was still moving forward when the Chiefs defender took the ball away and ran it in for a td.

Just my two pennies

Eagles in, Stillers out.

Eagles zero super bowls, Steelers... A lot.

Eagles in, Stillers out.

I normally can't stand Steelers fans but the ones on this board are actually quite knowledgeable.

That being said, I'm glad the Bengals play the Chargers instead of a rivalry playoff game versus the Steelers. Steelers got screwed but like their coach stated, they didn't take care of business earlier in the year so they have to lie in the bed they made. It sucks but it is what it is.

I normally can't stand Steelers fans but the ones on this board are actually quite knowledgeable.

That being said, I'm glad the Bengals play the Chargers instead of a rivalry playoff game versus the Steelers. Steelers got screwed but like their coach stated, they didn't take care of business earlier in the year so they have to lie in the bed they made. It sucks but it is what it is.

amen brother

Exactly. All it took was a win over the Titans or the Raiders.

I saw that as well. I usually OK with Florio but FU to that sawed off little pip-squeak for pouring salt in the still bleeding wound.

Stop your crying you pvssy. Your last 2 bandwagon SBs were due to horrible officiating. Eat it and STFU.

Stop your crying you pvssy. Your last 2 bandwagon SBs were due to horrible officiating. Eat it and STFU.

38 yrs on that bandwagon and counting. :wave:

also counting 6 SB's and trying to comprehend the irony of you calling someone pvssy and telling them to stop crying. However, all i have to do is look out my window to feel better. I think I just saw Fast Willie Parker go by...apparently he's still running! :wave:

also counting 6 SB's and trying to comprehend the irony of you calling someone pvssy and telling them to stop crying. However, all i have to do is look out my window to feel better. I think I just saw Fast Willie Parker go by...apparently he's still running! :wave:

And Flahawker gets owned again. LOLOL Why would a lowly Seahawks fan ever criticize another franchise?

I think I just saw Fast Willie Parker go by...apparently he's still running! :wave:

Winner !

And Flahawker gets owned again. LOLOL Why would a lowly Seahawks fan ever criticize another franchise?

And Newbie is still dumb. :lol: Please point out my criticizing the Steelers? I pointed out the the crying of a bandwagon fan.

Sad, really. But pvssys with low self-esteem have to pump themselves up some how. :thumbsup:

why is it like 4 hrs a day on NFL network covering the penalty that wasnt called?? Every single game ever played hasnt had penalties called. Its not like them actually even lining up like that effected the kick, if they lined up like that and blocked it, then I could see the complaining

why is it like 4 hrs a day on NFL network covering the penalty that wasnt called?? Every single game ever played hasnt had penalties called. Its not like them actually even lining up like that effected the kick, if they lined up like that and blocked it, then I could see the complaining

So true it's funny.

And Newbie is still dumb. :lol: Please point out my criticizing the Steelers? I pointed out the the crying of a bandwagon fan.

I'll spot you on Newbie but you are coming across as a whiner. Grow a pair, man!

Because penalties called or not called are sometimes the final determinant on wins and loses when they happen on the FINAL PLAY IN REGULATION.

Let's see, the illegal overload was on the offensive left side of the line, the kicker overcompensates and misses to the right..............yeah no affect whatsoever.

Funny they also admitted to not reviewing a play that should have been reviewed. A play that also could have been a game winner/ender

All this and you played the second team. Congrats on the cheezy win.

Because penalties called or not called are sometimes the final determinant on wins and loses when they happen on the FINAL PLAY IN REGULATION.

Let's see, the illegal overload was on the offensive left side of the line, the kicker overcompensates and misses to the right..............yeah no affect whatsoever.

Funny they also admitted to not reviewing a play that should have been reviewed. A play that also could have been a game winner/ender

All this and you played the second team. Congrats on the cheezy win.

wah see Ed Hoculi SD vs Denver, congrats on loses to all those teams that didnt make the playoffs

and if the kicker is affected by a formation, he shouldnt be kicking in the NFL

wah see Ed Hoculi SD vs Denver, congrats on loses to all those teams that didnt make the playoffs

and if the kicker is affected by a formation, he shouldnt be kicking in the NFL

Cheesy win vs backups. LOL and assisted by admitted ref f"up no less.

Cheesy win vs backups. LOL and assisted by admitted ref f"up no less.

loss to Titans

loss to Minny

loss to Dolphins

congrats though you did beat 2 teams that made it to the playoffs, Cincy and a Rodgers less Packers, you guys totally deserved to be in the playoffs way more

also the worst officiating of any Super Bowl ever vs the Seahawks, yet I dont hear you giving back that trophy

loss to Titans

loss to Minny

loss to Dolphins

congrats though you did beat 2 teams that made it to the playoffs, Cincy and a Rodgers less Packers, you guys totally deserved to be in the playoffs way more

also the worst officiating of any Super Bowl ever vs the Seahawks, yet I dont hear you giving back that trophy

One admitted screwup by nfl after Seahawks threw a INT does not a bad called game make

Cheesy win vs backups. Congrats. At home. Lol

Even without refs help it is sad to only win in OT

When was last time SD was in Super Bowl. What wait?

who gives a , every year is a new year, you act as if the fact that the squeelers won some superbowls gives them more rights in the NFL

guess what we also went into KC and won against their starters. get over it, its not like the whining is going to convince the NFL to change the call and somehow Pitts will be on a plane to cincy tomorrow. go call that girl who dumped you in 9th grade, since you probably arent over it yet either.

heres a hint, take a lesson from your coach, he shows some class.

who gives a ######, every year is a new year, you act as if the fact that the squeelers won some superbowls gives them more rights in the NFL

guess what we also went into KC and won against their starters. get over it, its not like the whining is going to convince the NFL to change the call and somehow Pitts will be on a plane to cincy tomorrow. go call that girl who dumped you in 9th grade, since you probably arent over it yet either.

heres a hint, take a lesson from your coach, he shows some class.

Steelers didn't deserve playoffs because of losses to suck teams. I said that after game look it up. Think it was this thread. Chargers in no way deserve a playoff spot either but somebody had to make it last right? Chargers are a joke of a playoff team.

Edit. My quote was in I believe a game thread. No steeler playoffs was deserved

One admitted screwup by nfl after Seahawks threw a INT does not a bad called game make

Pull your head out of your arse and face the the facts:

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that," said the veteran of 15 NFL seasons and two Super Bowls.

"It left me with a lot of sleepless nights, and I think about it constantly," Leavy said of the game in February 2006. "I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-08-06-super-bowl-xl-ref-blown-calls_N.htm

Pull your head out of your arse and face the the facts:

"It was a tough thing for me. I kicked two calls in the fourth quarter and I impacted the game, and as an official you never want to do that," said the veteran of 15 NFL seasons and two Super Bowls.

"It left me with a lot of sleepless nights, and I think about it constantly," Leavy said of the game in February 2006. "I'll go to my grave wishing that I'd been better."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2010-08-06-super-bowl-xl-ref-blown-calls_N.htm

Oh was it two bad calls Lol poor Seattle can't overcome two penalties in an entire game. Still keeps you up at night too. Awesome! Lol. Too funny

It has been almost a decade

Oh was it two bad calls Lol poor Seattle can't overcome two penalties in an entire game. Still keeps you up at night too. Awesome! Lol. Too funny

It has been almost a decade

Comprehension was never your strong suit.

Comprehension was never your strong suit.

But one liners have always been yours.

Keep ignoring the facts.

I know, he admitted he regretted his call on 2 plays in 60 minutes of football a decade ago. Yippee skippy. Do you really want to go thru that misery for yourself again and again? I believe you truly continue to lose sleep over this game and all you can come up with to console yourself is regret on 2 penalties on one drive during the course of the entire game.

You re-run it over and over again in your head. You must be a sad lonely man. I figured you were just a kid then and that is why you kept throwing fits and obsessing over it. After all kids don't have many worries to clog their little mind, but even if you were only 11 then, you would be a grown up 20 years old just getting ready to move out of your mom's basement...... But still sound just as juvenile.

Most fans get mad at their teams for giving up record setting RB TD runs and reverse passes for TDs or not being able to stop a 3rd and 28 :lol: that's 3rd and 28! You however get mad at a holding call and a post possession penalty AFTER your QB blows a scoring chance by throwing an INT.

You don't have sleepless nights and state you will take a game to the grave over 2 calls. You keep telling yourself that! Ignorance is bliss.

You don't have sleepless nights and state you will take a game to the grave over 2 calls. You keep telling yourself that! Ignorance is bliss

2 calls, the rest is in your imagination. Get some rest.

Most fans get mad at their teams for giving up record setting RB TD runs and reverse passes for TDs or not being able to stop a 3rd and 28 :lol: that's 3rd and 28! You however get mad at a holding call and a post possession penalty AFTER your QB blows a scoring chance by throwing an INT.

2 calls, the rest is in your imagination. Get some rest.

Riiiigghhht. Ignorance. Is. Bliss.