Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Missing children rescued from Super Bowl sex trade in FBI sting

The FBI investigates. Federal prosecutors try cases. Federal judges preside. Not all are domestic. I gave the FBI.gov site info. You must not have looked at it.

And they all work for the State Dept, right. :clap:

Yeah, because sexual perversion and sex crimes are limited to the U.S.

Where did he say, imply, or infer (you may need to google those last two) that sexual perversion and sex crimes are limited to the U.S.?

He didn't.

Been keeping that one in my back pocket while you clowns tried to turn the FBI into the World's Police.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Where did he say, imply, or infer (you may need to google those last two) that sexual perversion and sex crimes are limited to the U.S.?

He didn't.

Been keeping that one in my back pocket while you clowns tried to turn the FBI into the World's Police.

:banana:

What did your buddy mean when he quipped We Are the Great Society in response to this story? Tell us what he inferred by saying that since you seem such an expert as to what he didn't infer.

No one said the FBI was the world's police. You implied they deal with things that happen in the US, and the CIA does work outside the US.....at least with regard to OBL. You made it sound like the FBI just stayed at home while the CIA did work overseas. But that's not true.

You were made to look stupid, and now you're on tilt. Too bad you can't just delete all this.

And they all work for the State Dept, right. :clap:

To easy. Wow! Have you ever played with anybody other than yourself? Outside of here?

Been keeping that one in my back pocket

:lol:

You are truly one pathetic motherfocker. It's hilarious! :doublethumbsup:

Sixteen children as young as 13, and some of whom had been reported missing by their families, were rescued from the sex trade in a law enforcement sting operation that targeted alleged pimps who brought the victims to New Jersey for Super Bowl weekend, FBI officials said.

I found this pretty disturbing.....some????

What a beat down! Run away RP! Lmao.

Epic meltdown. One for the ages. Wow

This one was over before it started and it just kept getting worse.

Ive never seen someone get pounded so bad...its like the ref forgot to step in on this one and let a defenseless man get beaten down.

Can't believe you thought the FBI was part of the State Dept. :doh:

You can say it 5 more times. This thread will go down as one of the worst beat downs in the history of this board. Talk about bringing a squirt gun to a gun battle.

• Like 1

You can say it 5 more times. This thread will go down as one of the worst beat downs in the history of this board. Talk about bringing a squirt gun to a gun battle.

Still waiting for one of you to let go of the other's d1ck long enough to show me where the FBI has the authority to enforce international laws.

So far it has been a massive failure by the circle jerk crew disproving what I actually said. Doesn't matter how many times you claim it was a beatdown, Chief.

I bet Vagina Pilot wishes he started this instead of Gramps. It's tough not being able to delete these things. :clap: :first:

Now denial...next comes spin...then a few semantics thrown in. Followed by "I was just fishin".

Still waiting for one of you to let go of the other's d1ck long enough to show me where the FBI has the authority to enforce international laws.

So far it has been a massive failure by the circle jerk crew disproving what I actually said. Doesn't matter how many times you claim it was a beatdown, Chief.

You kep using the word "enforce" The FBI doesn't enforce domestic laws. They investigate laws that they believe have been broken. Federal prosecutors and courts enforce the laws. It's really quite simple.

If you don't understand the above, what laws were they trying to enforce out of the FBI Surveilance Van?

He didn't.

Chicken Legs?

Beuller............Beuller?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL What the fock do you think he was 'inferring' with his great society comment? God, if you can't even figure out Phurfur's not-so-subtle digs of this country, then it's probably time to see if you qualify for being officially retarded. I think you might get some sort of subsidies for that. :doh:

Get back to me when the FBI goes after foreign nationals in other countries. :thumbsup:

SNIPPET: "MANILA, Philippines—A group of suspected Filipino hackers allegedly financed by a Saudi-based terrorist cell was arrested by agents of the Philippine National Police and the United States’ Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) disclosed on Thursday."

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2812704/posts

Seems like the FBI goes after folks on their home turf when it relates to cases of (cyber)terrorism. Do they act unilaterally? No....no one ever said they did. But they do work outside the US. They should never be distinguished from the CIA based on where they do their work. Only 20.1% of people would ever make that distinction.

All these replies about children being sexually exploited and not one has a GFIAFP reference in it, sheesh the declining standards around here are a growing concern

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2812704/posts

Seems like the FBI goes after folks on their home turf when it relates to cases of (cyber)terrorism. Do they act unilaterally? No....no one ever said they did. But they do work outside the US. They should never be distinguished from the CIA based on where they do their work. Only 20.1% of people would ever make that distinction.

So you found another Geek Bored where "Cindy" posted a snippet from "The Philipine Daily Inquirer".

Well, who could argue with that. :first:

Wow, I must say. I'm finally feeling bad for him. :(

I didn't think it was possible, but RP may be making more of a joke of himself than he was before. :o

Rusty Pilot spent 3+ pages defending his inane claim that this story has no foreign angle. His only hope now is to be so pedantic that everyone gets sick of him and just stops. He didn't start this thread so he can't preemie it like the FBI Surveillance Van and poker at Jose's threads.

:doh:

Ouch!!! LOL That had to sting. RP getting slapped in the nose by a foxnews link. :clap:

Rusty Pilot spent 3+ pages defending his inane claim that this story has no foreign angle. His only hope now is to be so pedantic that everyone gets sick of him and just stops. He didn't start this thread so he can't preemie it like the FBI Surveillance Van and poker at Jose's threads.

:doh:

RP obviously gets confused by the letters FBI.

Ouch!!! LOL That had to sting. RP getting slapped in the nose by a foxnews link. :clap:

Typical RP. Gets buttfocked six different ways in a thread, yet dances around thinking he's keeping something in his back pocket.

Bwwwaaahhhhaaahhhhhaaaahhhaaa.

Things we have learned in this thread:

1. Bunny thinks the FBI is part of the Dept of State.

2. Bunny has no idea our foreign embassies are considered U.S. soil.

3. Whenever Phur posts "We are a great society" Chicken Legs thinks Phur believes the subject being discussed only happens in tbe U.S.

4. I can keep Feelingphilipines searching the bowels of the innerwebs for as long as I want.

Things we have learned in this thread:

1. Bunny thinks the FBI is part of the Dept of State.

2. Bunny has no idea our foreign embassies are considered U.S. soil.

3. Whenever Phur posts "We are a great society" Chicken Legs thinks Phur believes the subject being discussed only happens in tbe U.S.

4. I can keep Feelingphilipines searching the bowels of the innerwebs for as long as I want.

Do me a favor RP. Take a picture of your forehead. Just your forehead. I want to see how big that mushroom looking imprint is on it.

Things I have learned:

Not being able to delete a thread makes things awfully tough on Buck Tooth.