Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

NFL Draft Prospect comes out of the closet

The irony is that you should be thrilled this guy has decided to announce this time. The sooner the NFL gets an active player who is known to be gay, the sooner people will stop talking about it and the less reason the media will have to discuss someone's announcement that they are gay.

RP does not understand irony. His calling everyone lemmings while he feasts on whatever bullshiit faux entertainment feeds him is proof of that.

You really don't seem to process thoughts very well.

If everyone had he same attitude I have we wouldn't be hearing about it now. It's the dumbfukks who make this a story.

RP does not understand irony. His calling everyone lemmings while he feasts on whatever bullshiit faux entertainment feeds him is proof of that.

Where did I call anyone a lemming in this thread?

What a dumbass. :lol:

Where did I call anyone a lemming in this thread?

What a dumbass. :lol:

In THIS thread lol.

Seems to be where you made the claim. :dunno:

My claim was you do not undertand irony. I base that on the fact you routinly call people lemmings even though YOU are a faux entertainment lemming.cmon kid keep up here.

My claim was you do not undertand irony. I base that on the fact you routinly call people lemmings even though YOU are a faux entertainment lemming.cmon kid keep up here.

I guess you would have a point, if you can show us where I use "faux entertainment" as a source.

I "undertand" you seem butthurt over me calling you a lemming cuz you said you would vote for Hitlery without knowing any of her positions on issues. :doh:

If everyone had he same attitude I have we wouldn't be hearing about it now. It's the dumbfukks who make this a story.

"Don't want to hear about it, so STFU and just live your life."

In your words. The problem is, there are plenty of homophobes who aren't willing to let gay people shut up and live their lives. If a player didn't announce he was gay but it was leaked to the press, do you think he would be able to just live his life in the NFL even though he took care of the "shut up" part? No, a bunch of morons would start boycotting whatever team picked him up because he is a dirty heathen, a bunch of players (amusingly enough, ones not even on his team or not even still playing) would go to the press to talk about how they would never share a locker room with a queer, etc.

tl;dr - until the shock of a gay player wears off and until the people who would and moan about a gay player being in the NFL are silenced, nothing is going to change. Unfortunately that means we have to go through the process of having a "first" known gay player, which means we have to go through this media circus. If society wasn't full of people who were obsessed with homosexuality and how it offends them, then none of this would be an issue to begin with.

I guess you would have a point, if you can show us where I use "faux entertainment" as a source.

I "undertand" you seem butthurt over me calling you a lemming cuz you said you would vote for Hitlery without knowing any of her positions on issues. :doh:

dude you OOZE faux entertainment like Jersey oozes toxic slime. It permeates every fiber of your being.

No, a bunch of morons would start boycotting whatever team picked him up because he is a dirty heathen, a bunch of players (amusingly enough, ones not even on his team or not even still playing) would go to the press to talk about how they would never share a locker room with a queer, etc.

How does him announcing this now change the views of said "morons"?

How does him announcing this now change the views of said "morons"?

The same thing could have been said when Jackie Robinson was signed. "How is one black player being signed to a team going to stop people in the league and in the stands from being racists and abusing him and being pissed at a black player in a white man's game?" Funny thing, eventually it did change things.

The same thing could have been said when Jackie Robinson was signed. "How is one black player being signed to a team going to stop people in the league and in the stands from being racists and abusing him and being pissed at a black player in a white man's game?" Funny thing, eventually it did change things.

I thought you said these morons would boycott the team. Why are they in the stands if they are boycotting the team? :wacko:

Once the circus over a gay player ends, teams will eventually care less about whether they sign one or not. When it no longer becomes a big deal to teams, it becomes less of a big deal to players in the league until eventually people don't really give a rats ass about it.

I thought you said these morons would boycott the team. Why are they in the stands if they are boycotting the team? :wacko:

Seriously, all you have is trying to play semantics? I guess you can't argue my point, so you are going to play word games. Fine, I'll bite: not all of the people who are against it will boycott. Just like not all of the people who were against integration in baseball boycotted. Plenty went to games just to get in their share of abuse.

Seriously, all you have is trying to play semantics?

No semantics. Just trying to understand the logic of the morons. A group you seem much more in tune with than I am.

Once again, in a perfect world everyone would have the same position as I do on this subject. Funny how that happens on so many subjects. :music_guitarred:

No semantics. Just trying to understand the logic of the morons. A group you seem much more in tune with than I am.

I get a painful amount of practice in understanding morons from arguing with posters like you. :rolleyes:

I get a painful amount of practice in understanding morons from arguing with posters like you. :rolleyes:

No need to get personal because you were all over the board with your boycott claim.

No links?

That's what I thought. :lol:

you entire body of work here is too much to link.

you entire body of work here is too much to link.

Entire body of work?

Cool.

Should be easy to show all of us how I rely on "faux entertainment" for my info.

GO!

They generally don't buy the tickets when they boycott, someone else then buys the tickets and actually goes to the games. Also, the NFL has these things called 'away' games, where a team goes to another teams stadium to play against them. Look it up, it's true.

rp Just reading any of your pathetic posts reads as a regurgitation of faux entertainment talking points. The fact you somehow dispute this is quite amusing.

rp Just reading any of your pathetic posts reads as a regurgitation of faux news talking points. The fact you somehow dispute this is quite amusing.

watch fox news much do ya ?

watch fox news much do ya ?

it IS entertainment. I sometimes like to watch and laugh at the Bill O style talking heads.

rp Just reading any of your pathetic posts reads as a regurgitation of faux entertainment talking points. The fact you somehow dispute this is quite amusing.

Still nothing? :(

thats all the evidence I need. You not accepting it is a symptom of your faux inspired disease.

Why?

What part of 'I don't give a rip what anyone does in the bedroom" confuses you.

Maybe if you, the media, and this clown had the same attitude we wouldn't be hearing about this now. :dunno:

You know Rusty I always thought FoxNews was most responsible for your idiocy. But now I see you are just an idiot who prefers FoxNews because it matches your senselessness.

Ok Sport, let's take just this subject and run with it.

Which "faux entertainment" person did I get my opinion that it doesn't matter WTF anyone does in their bedroom from?

Since you can't show us anything I "regurgitate" from "faux entertianment", surely you can show us the "faux" talking head I got this opinion from.

Once the circus over a gay player ends, teams will eventually care less about whether they sign one or not. When it no longer becomes a big deal to teams, it becomes less of a big deal to players in the league until eventually people don't really give a rats ass about it.

You suck at living up to your handle. :lol:

You suck at living up to your handle. :lol:

Yeah, the username doesn't leave enough characters to specify what I have no tolerance for. :doh:

I for one am totally sick of all the first openly gay football players ever making such a big deal out of this non historic event. :nono:

I for one am totally sick of all the first openly gay football players ever making such a big deal out of this non historic event. :nono:

And those who hold the opposing view understand completely your opinion and that you see it as a non-event. And surely in all fairness you understand their seeing it differently and holding it as a historic event.

Right?

Riiight?

Well do you?

Yeah, the username doesn't leave enough characters to specify what I have no tolerance for. :doh:

lions fan ?