Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

The Great Pyramid of Giza has 8 Sides, not 4. :O

:o

You can only tell it has 8 sides for a few seconds twice a year???

Mind blown!

I bet it only took a slight breeze.

Make no mistake, aliens helped build the pyramids. Theres simply no earthly way the egyptians or even modern man could build something so mathematically perfect and precise. No plans or tools were ever found, yet it would have taken decades of planning and legions of technologically advanced tools. Simply moving the rocks that its made of would be an impossible feat, let alone manuevering them and shaping them precisely as they are. The sides and height are all equal to pi, the shadows cast certain lights at specific points of the year, the longitude and latitude are precise according to certain star maps, i could go on. Theres way more evidence that aliens built it rather than humans.

It has 9 sides. The bottom surface needs to be taken into account.

Make no mistake, aliens helped build the pyramids.

:blink: :wacko: :unsure:

"I'm not saying it was aliens... But it was aliens"

Make no mistake, aliens helped build the pyramids. Theres simply no earthly way the egyptians or even modern man could build something so mathematically perfect and precise. No plans or tools were ever found, yet it would have taken decades of planning and legions of technologically advanced tools. Simply moving the rocks that its made of would be an impossible feat, let alone manuevering them and shaping them precisely as they are. The sides and height are all equal to pi, the shadows cast certain lights at specific points of the year, the longitude and latitude are precise according to certain star maps, i could go on. Theres way more evidence that aliens built it rather than humans.

I think I sprained an eye, they just rolled so far back into my head.

But, I appreciate you taking time away from proving Lyndon Johnson and Castro killed Kennedy and the fake moon landings to check in here.

GOD CREATED THEM! :mad:

GOD CREATED THEM! :mad:

He did create the aliens too.

But, I appreciate you taking time away from proving Lyndon Johnson and Castro killed Kennedy and the fake moon landings to check in here.

You left out the Illuminati. :D

You left out the Illuminati. :D

To think The Illuminati had something to with The Great Pyramids, one would need to be an old Giza.

To think The Illuminati had something to with The Great Pyramids, one would need to be an old Giza.

:lol:

I wonder if the concavity contributes to its stability, like when they build a dam that curves against the pressure of the water? :dunno:

It has 9 sides. The bottom surface needs to be taken into account.

What about inside/outside? It has 18 sides!!!

I usually find historical stuff interesting, but this pyramid side thing is drivel. Sun god loving Africans and the artifacts they left behind... how many sides did they build? Amazing!

I dont belive in random conspiracys. Im a bastion of logic and realistic explanation. If I see an apple, ill call it an apple. In this case, its a pretty well documented and widely believed thing that the Pyramids are simply too precise to have been made by human hands. How is it so crazy that a universe that is infinite can have other forms of life? Ever heard of pumuma puunku or whatever that place is called? Rocks 1000s of years old that have holes and lines carved into them that could ONLY be made by laser cutting or tools that couldnt possibly have existed. Straight lines cut into rock? Perfect holes drilled into them? Its almost a slam dunk saying aliens built it.

Its almost a slam dunk saying aliens built it.

:clap:

I dont belive in random conspiracys. Im a bastion of logic and realistic explanation. If I see an apple, ill call it an apple. In this case, its a pretty well documented and widely believed thing that the Pyramids are simply too precise to have been made by human hands. How is it so crazy that a universe that is infinite can have other forms of life? Ever heard of pumuma puunku or whatever that place is called? Rocks 1000s of years old that have holes and lines carved into them that could ONLY be made by laser cutting or tools that couldnt possibly have existed. Straight lines cut into rock? Perfect holes drilled into them? Its almost a slam dunk saying aliens built it.

Debunked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPRzjvX56M0