Keenan Allen vs. Victor Cruz vs. Andre Ellington vs. Rob Gronkowski:

All are being drafted (according to current ADP numbers) in the 3rd round: WHICH player would you draft? You can assume you stuck to your draft strategies and already have a RB/WR combo.

The players ADP and rankings were based off: Top 200 Fantasy Football Rankings

I take Gronk every time.

He won't last 5 games. He and Danny Amendola will be training room BFFs again. Gronk is going to be a professional sideline sunflower seed eater for the rest of his career.

I won't touch Gronk. Too many good TE options later without the injury risk. Would rather snag Rudolph/Ertz/Pitta with a late round pick for the value.

Probably Ellington here, although I do like Allen, too.

It would totally depend on where on the snake I was drafting, and what was left at each position. If, say, Roddy and Welker are still available, I'd probably take Ellington and look to pick up one of them if Allen is gone at my next pick. I'd also be willing to take the chance on Gronk if there was considerable depth left on the board at either RB or WR.

Like everyone is saying Ellington. You already have a stud RB and wr. Add another RB who will be a good rb2 since there are far less rbs worthy of starting with confidence than wrs

Toss up on Ellington and Gronk....but definitely between those two given the choices you provided.

I'd say Ellington as well - unless you haven't taken a top WR yet. If you've pile driven the first two rounds (ala McCoy + DT/Megatron/etc), then I think that Gronk may be worth the risk to you.

It is interesting that so many would take Ellington. If you look at every expert mocks, fantasyguys rankings, rotoworld rankings, espn and ffc ADP; you find Gronk going mid 2nd or being rated as a top 20 overall player.

It is interesting that so many would take Ellington. If you look at every expert mocks, fantasyguys rankings, rotoworld rankings, espn and ffc ADP; you find Gronk going mid 2nd or being rated as a top 20 overall player.

Based on him Playing each game. But we all know that's never going to happen again. The experts know this too but they have to rate him there.

Ellington but it's almost too easy sayin he will be a bust this year. An undersized change of pace rb who hasn't put together a full season is all of a sudden going to be a bellcow? For a passing team with a turnover prone qb and redzone monster wrs? I love ellingtons talent and hope he goes off, but he has bust written all over him. Meanwhile frank Gore who does nothing but have great seasons year in and year out regardless of whatever new flashy backup they get, goes many rounds later. By years end, the people who took Ellington over ogre will be kicking themselves.

He won't last 5 games. He and Danny Amendola will be training room BFFs again. Gronk is going to be a professional sideline sunflower seed eater for the rest of his career.

This is how I feel about Gronk. Plus if you take him, you need to pick a TE2 pretty early for those 4-8-12 games he'll miss.

If I went RB-WR I'd probably take Ellington, but as others have said it depends on the flow of the draft. Also I'd pick Allen over Cruz (slightly in PPR, moreso in non-PPR) if I were feeling the WR love.