Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Are we heading towards a civil war?

49 minutes ago, Fnord said:

And who are the commies that need butchering without a trial? How will you and the rest of the "patriots" identify them?

You tell me you're so quick to judge. 

PS, did you know that Democrats had Gay Butt Sex on the Senate Floor? Dems are cool with it

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Again: you will vote for the guy that runs counter to everything you claim here. Your heart may be sincere but your brain is fukking sideways, terrorist simp.

That is what your BS media tells you .  In four years in office, Trump let people out of prison.  He did not raid the homes of opposition journalist.  Trump did not hunt down opposition protestors.  Trump did not tell big tech to deplatform his opponents or censor millions of opposition voices.   You are fuking blind to the authoritarian tactics being used and you are fuking brainwashed by the puppet media into believing Trump would do what your bastards are already guilty of. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

That is what your BS media tells you .  In four years in office, Trump let people out of prison.  He did not raid the homes of opposition journalist.  Trump did not hunt down opposition protestors.  Trump did not tell big tech to deplatform his opponents or censor millions of opposition voices.   You are fuking blind to the authoritarian tactics being used and you are fuking brainwashed by the puppet media into believing Trump would do what your bastards are already guilty of. 

Got any non-hard-right, actual, reputable news org links to any of your claims?

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

CNN, AP, MSN,.....😆

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

What do you need links for?

Do you deny that the Twitter files exposed the federal government put out lists of tens of thousands of posters and content providers to be censured by big tech?

You can't need links to the 1,400 protestors who were rounded up surrounding January 6th?

Are you denying whistleblower retaliation within the IRS to cover up Hunter's tax cheating?

Are you denying that James O'Keefe and others were subject to FBI raids to suppress incriminating evidence of the Biden family?  

In contrast, are you denying thst Trump's First Release Act resulted in over 1000 prisoners being released, of which over 90 percent were black?  

These all should be common knowledge to every American citizen.  What do you want proof of?  Do you not pay attention, or do you only believe what CNN and MSNBC tells you?  

That's a lot of words to say "I'm embarrassed about my sources of information and know damn well all of my arguments fall apart under closer scrutiny, so I'll just turn the tables back on you."

Terrorist's last post also shows that he considers James O'Keefe to be legitimate information source, which tracks nicely with my assessment of his information sources. 

4 hours ago, jonmx said:

Excellent post.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, jonmx said:

Takedown.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

😆 Fn Dumbass over here.  Needs a link to basic facts. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

That's a lot of words to say "I'm embarrassed about my sources of information and know damn well all of my arguments fall apart under closer scrutiny, so I'll just turn the tables back on you."

Yeah, that’s it… Stay down, loser.  You got your ass handed to you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

😆 Fn Dumbass over here.  Needs a link to basic facts. 

Well when your only source is MSNBC, the only 'facts' about Trump you are told is the million of LBGQTers he put in the gas chamber.   Heaven forbid you learn anything real.  

Just now, jonmx said:

Well when your only source is MSNBC, the only 'facts' about Trump you are told is the million of LBGQTers he put in the gas chamber.   Heaven forbid you learn anything real.  

Well done Jon.  You tossed him around like a rag doll.  Had him muttering a bunch of jibberish, like he was punch drunk. 😆

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Terrorist's last post also shows that he considers James O'Keefe to be legitimate information source, which tracks nicely with my assessment of his information sources. 

All O'Keefe ever did was provide actual undercover recordings of what your corrupt buddies say behind close doors.  Actually having Pfizer executives telling how they mutate the viruses so they can have the latest Vax ready.  It so awesome that the companies you suk the deek of mutates viruses and endangers entire populations of people so they can pocket billions and billions of dollars.   There used to be a time liberals rightfully hated that kind of evil corporate tactics, now you bootlick for the bastards.  You are a disgusting pathetic human being. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

All O'Keefe ever did was provide actual undercover recordings of what your pedophile buddies say behind close doors.  Actually having Pfizer executives telling how they mutate the viruses so they can have the latest Vax ready.  It so awesome that the companies you suk the deek of mutates viruses and endangers entire populations of people so they can pocket billions and billions of dollars.   There used to be a time liberals rightfully hated that kind of evil corporate tactics, now you bootlick for the bastards.  You are a disgusting pathetic human being. 

They really are disgusting human beings - far more evil than any external enemy the USA has faced in my lifetime.

4 hours ago, Fnord said:

Forgot about O'Keefe but we aren't disputing that one.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Forgot about O'Keefe but we aren't disputing that one.

Thank you. At least I can count on you and Jerry to behave like humans.

1. I had forgotten about the First Step Act. Maybe the only useful piece of legislation that was passed under Trump. I'll give his administration credit for that.

2. Agree that the incident described in that article is very troubling. Without knowing more specifics, like whether he broke the law while doing his research, I'll refrain from making a conclusion. I'll point out that Biden likely had absolutely nothing to do with this, so in the context of our Biden v. Trump slapfight, this has little bearing. Certainly less than our POTUS calling the press "the enemy of the people." Which scenario is truly more "chilling?"

3. You're upset that police were looking for a guy that set fire to a church? The protesters at the Kavanaugh hearings were not violent, and they were arrested for disrupting a public proceeding. Am I missing your point here?

4. This one is tough for me. On the surface, I hate that government would attempt to strong arm tech companies into censorship. Of course those companies have every right to police themselves; the government does not have the right to force them, if that's what happened. It sounds like the injunction was overly broad, which any of you that have ever worked on policies for a large company realize is the entire point when writing them. Make them broad so there's plenty of legal wiggle room for interpretation. Seems like it could have been handled better.

Where I get bogged down is thinking about how much ridiculous, dangerous, and flat untrue information was being thrown around during the pandemic. That bad information got people killed, ruined lives and families, and damn near tore our health care system apart. We're still feeling the effects of that in the medical world, and Trump is at the center of the whole wretched mess.

And for the dopes that tell me what I think, or where I get my news, you're always wrong. I'll watch CNN or Fox if there's breaking news, but don't otherwise. I avoid all social media, except for this lovable little cesspool, where I'm only inundated with League Champion's completely fukked Twitter feed. Which is entertaining, but totally useless for real information gathering. 

I appreciate your post Volty, and respect your willingness to have a conversation, as opposed to screaming about fascist bootlickimg bastards ad nauseum, like certain other jagoffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thank you. At least I can count on you and Jerry to behave like humans.

You're such a a whiny little Biatch 🌈

Why? 

League Champion's completely fukked

Why? 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Why? 

Why? 

Are you denying spamming the forum with Twitter links about tranny and anti-gay garbage? Your lack of self awareness is much more dire than I thought. Ya may as well be schizophrenic. 

Damn. I was responding to a LC post in the new J6 thread, and poof! Gone. Mods are on a rampage today. Where Justin and his cozy bunker when you need them?

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Are you denying spamming the forum with Twitter links about tranny and anti-gay garbage? Your lack of self awareness is much more dire than I thought. Ya may as well be schizophrenic. 

I asked why you're a Whiny Biatch. I didn't ask you about anything else 

Have you ever been a Man? 

Okeefe publishes people recorded speaking in their own words and somehow that’s considered fake. Okay. 

No one in recent times locked up more journalists than Obama. 

fnord survived my first round of ignored users, but made the list with his bullschit on this post. I'm done listening to condescending, insincere, and ignorant people.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

fnord survived my first round of ignored users, but made the list with his bullschit on this post. I'm done listening to condescending, insincere, and ignorant people.

Licking Starfish….

Throwing his weight around!

• Haha 1

I could see people going down to the local democrat HQ and mostly peacefully protesting. 

3 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Licking Starfish….

Throwing his weight around!

Can't wait for the next pic from the great awakening 🤣

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I could see going down to the local democrat HQ and mostly peacefully protesting. 

Do it. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

1. I had forgotten about the First Step Act. Maybe the only useful piece of legislation that was passed under Trump. I'll give his administration credit for that.

I specifically called out the First Step act and what it did.

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

2. Agree that the incident described in that article is very troubling. Without knowing more specifics, like whether he broke the law while doing his research, I'll refrain from making a conclusion. I'll point out that Biden likely had absolutely nothing to do with this, so in the context of our Biden v. Trump slapfight, this has little bearing. Certainly less than our POTUS calling the press "the enemy of the people." Which scenario is truly more "chilling?"

My post had nothing to do with Biden.  It was about what other authoritarian bastards did vs. what Trump did.  And BTW there have been FBI raids of journalists homes under Biden.   If you think Trump calling the press names is more chilling than sicking the fbi on people, you are smoking weed.  Biden created an FBi hotline for school boards to sick on outspoken parents.  All Trump did was excercise free speech.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I could see going down to the local democrat HQ and mostly peacefully protesting. 

Amazing idea. You should do this. 

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

And for the dopes that tell me what I think, or where I get my news, you're always wrong. I'll watch CNN or Fox if there's breaking news, but don't otherwise.

What is really funny is you think that Fox and CNN give you the whole spectrum.  All that gives you is full establishment and establishment lite.   That is why you are so uninformed.  The most important stories are suppressed or belittled by the sources you watch.  You are shocked by most facts.

10 hours ago, jonmx said:

What is really funny is you think that Fox and CNN give you the whole spectrum.  All that gives you is full establishment and establishment lite.   That is why you are so uninformed.  The most important stories are suppressed or belittled by the sources you watch.  You are shocked by most facts.

Fuk off until you can share where you're getting your "facts." True to form, you're completely wrong about the bolded. You should just stop claiming to know what other people think. You obviously have no idea, and it shows in your posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Damn. How humbling. No worries, you've been on my ignore list for a couple of years now. Can't remember exactly why, but probably had to do with you being a raging bigot.

You ARE ignorant people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

Fuk off until you can share where you're getting your "facts." True to form, you're completely wrong about the bolded. You should just stop claiming to know what other people think. You obviously have no idea, and it shows in your posts.

JFC, what are we traveling through 1984 insisting there is a Ministry of Truth which must bless all facts before they become true?  You are a massive buffoon who is incapable of independant thought.  I view all kinds of sources from the mainstream establishment lying bastards you follow, to independant voices on YouTube/Rumble/Locals.  I like lawyers Robert Barnes who will appear on Viva Frei or Rekeita Law can do a good job of following legal cases.   The Hill provides some decent content.  Russell Brand rambles on too much about non-sense, but he hits good topics at times.   I like to see RFK jr interviews and even Elon Musk at times.   I like anyone who is willing to cut through the BS being force feed to us by establishment sources.   

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Damn. How humbling. No worries, you've been on my ignore list for a couple of years now. Can't remember exactly why, but probably had to do with you being a raging bigot.

You ARE ignorant people.

YOU are one BIGGEST focking morons on this site. And that’s saying something with Gutterpedo & Tim The Real Retard posting here :doh: it amazes me just how much of an idiot you are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Stryker Ryker said:

YOU are one BIGGEST focking morons on this site. And that’s saying something with Gutterpedo & Tim The Real Retard posting here :doh: it amazes me just how much of an idiot you are

I'm never surprised at your idiocy. Not sure I've ever seen you post something relevant or thoughtful. Go back to the playground Bucky. Let the adults talk.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

So true.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

I'm never surprised at your idiocy. Not sure I've ever seen you post something relevant or thoughtful. Go back to the playground Bucky. Let the adults talk.

Is that why everyone here is telling you you’re a moron? I don’t even talk to u yet u interject SO often & show ur idiocy. It’s like watching a retard trying to fock a doorknob. 

Let me give you some advice: just take the L & log out for a day. Cause your ass took a worse pounding than that ghey liberal in the senate chamber :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Is that why everyone here is telling you you’re a moron? I don’t even talk to u yet u interject SO often & show ur idiocy. It’s like watching a retard trying to fock a doorknob. 

Let me give you some advice: just take the L & log out for a day. Cause your ass took a worse pounding than that ghey liberal in the senate chamber :lol: 

I can and will admit when I'm wrong. I admitted that I had forgotten about the First Step Act. Good on Trump for that one. Point to any facts I got wrong today and I'll admit it. I'm not MAGA. I am cool with accepting the error of my ways. But you need to show me first. You certainly aren't gonna be the one to do it, Digby alias #10.

51 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Don’t spaz out again, Nurse Dumbass. You’re not exactly going to win favorite poster around here, either. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1