Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Circumcision

We had my sons done last August, he just went for his 1 year check up and the dr that did it, did not cut enough foreskin off, so it started to grow back over :mad:

his poor mother had to sit there while the dr ripped it back and the poor kid screamed bloody murder. It was all bloody for like 3 days

Now we have to at least 3 times a day stretch it back until he grows into it :mad:

We had my sons done last August, he just went for his 1 year check up and the dr that did it, did not cut enough foreskin off, so it started to grow back over :mad:

his poor mother had to sit there while the dr ripped it back and the poor kid screamed bloody murder. It was all bloody for like 3 days

Now we have to at least 3 times a day stretch it back until he grows into it :mad:

Kids usually don't keep anything in long-term memory til about 4, but your kid will tell that story til he's old..... "I remember it like it was yesterday." :o

That's nothing compared to what happened to his big brother.

• Like 1

Not an easy decision, but here's the best way to decide.

Gun to your head

2 c0cks in your face

One cut, one not

You must suck one of them for 73 seconds or have your head blown off

Which do you choose?

There's your answer

Gun to your head

2 c0cks in your face

One cut, one not

Which do you choose?

There's your answer

Head blown off.

Gun to your head

2 c0cks in your face

One cut, one not

Which do you choose?

There's your answer

Can I do both? :wub:

• Like 1

No woman wants a pen!s that looks like it's wearing turtleneck sweater.

Yeah... I don't think I'd be a fan.

Honest question... what do you do with the extra skin during a BJ?

If there's sex involved, then it's going in my mouth at one point or another.

worms, OM has laid it out as nicely and graphically as possible. thank you, OM, for your candor. btw, as i told mdc a couple of years ago when he asked this same question, if you don't make your choice clearly stated and noted, then monitor the situation in the hospital carefully, they will bring your son into the room and hand him to you already cut. my doctor came in the room, handed me my son, and said "he slept right through it." i said "slept through what?" and then he showed me the what.

p.s. they will also issue him a social security number in the frickin hospital. so, if you don't want him in the social security system yet, you need to monitor that closely as well.

Mine is.... I didn't have my son's cut. He's elnatural. Zero reason for it. He's fine, he's clean and has never had an infection. Also read up on it hooge before time. Supposed to take away like 30% of the feeling away.

He had a hard birth as well... fuk that... I have no regrets keeping him intact.

If he wants to get it done later it's up to him.

Mine is.... I didn't have my son's cut. He's elnatural. Zero reason for it. He's fine, he's clean and has never had an infection. Also read up on it hooge before time. Supposed to take away like 30% of the feeling away.

The girls will call him "Quick Draw Anteater". :lol:

He had a hard birth as well... fuk that... I have no regrets keeping him intact.

dude he is going to hate you.

for clarification, which head will you be blowing off?

The gun would be blowing my head off. Unlike Oldmaid's boyfriend, I don't do d1ck.

When I was in summer camp around the age of 12, we swam twice a day. They had this retarded kid name Neal that I was told to look after when he was changing. Just made sure nobody fawkeds with him and he didn't hurt himself putting on his swim suit. He had the craziest looking little thing I ever saw. it was about the size of a pinky finger, intact, and brown. It looked like a midget elephant trunk that always pointed north west. Whenever I hear the word circumcision, I think of Neal. Thanks for making me think of Neal. :mad:

The girls will call him "Quick Draw Anteater". :lol:

His Indian name will be: Walks Softly and Carries a Padded Stick.

• Like 2

:first:

Its a fockin tough decision to make, man. American Pediatrics Association says there ARE some medical benefits, but they are negligible, so they don't go so far as to recommend circumcision but they aren't against it either.

Main thing is I don't want him being afraid to show his johnson to a lady when the time comes, but circumcision rates are declining so it's not even that unusual anymore. Sure women like OLD Maid think it's gross but OM's granddaughter (if she didn't hate children) probably wouldn't think so.

Gun to your head

2 c0cks in your face

One cut, one not

Which do you choose?

There's your answer

Why only 73 seconds? :cry:

A fate your child probably already wished for :(

a study from the mayo clinic finds that over their lifetime, half of all uncircumcised males will contract a medical condition related to their foreskin.

also the decline in rates reflect the amount of hispanic males being born. only 44% of hispanic males are cut vs 75% for blacks and 91% for whites.

The chicks in pron don't seem to care one way or the other.

:dunno:

That's odd.

How much extra do you think they get if the load lands on their face or in their mouth?

a study from the mayo clinic finds that over their lifetime, half of all uncircumcised males will contract a medical condition related to their foreskin.

That has got to be bullsh!t

i would bet its higher than half if its already half. How many guys do you know who would probably deal with the condition at home and not report it? assuming its not something too serious.

That has got to be bullsh!t

Actually, it's a review of a number of studies. Seems pretty unbiased, they searched PubMed for articles relating to circumcision and reviewed the data.

The objective of this review was to assess the trend in the US male circumcision rate and the impact that the affirmative 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics policy statement might have on neonatal circumcision practice. We searched PubMed for the term circumcision to retrieve relevant articles. This review was prompted by a recent report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that found a slight increase, from 79% to 81%, in the prevalence of circumcision in males aged 14 to 59 years during the past decade. There were racial and ethnic disparities, with prevalence rising to 91% in white, 76% in black, and 44% in Hispanic males. Because data on neonatal circumcision are equivocal, we undertook a critical analysis of hospital discharge data. After correction for underreporting, we found that the percentage had declined from 83% in the 1960s to 77% by 2010. A risk-benefit analysis of conditions that neonatal circumcision protects against revealed that benefits exceed risks by at least 100 to 1 and that over their lifetime, half of uncircumcised males will require treatment for a medical condition associated with retention of the foreskin. Other analyses show that neonatal male circumcision is cost-effective for disease prevention. The benefits of circumcision begin in the neonatal period by protection against infections that can damage the pediatric kidney. Given the substantial risk of adverse conditions and disease, some argue that failure to circumcise a baby boy may be unethical because it diminishes his right to good health. There is no long-term adverse effect of neonatal circumcision on sexual function or pleasure. The affirmative 2012 American Academy of Pediatrics policy supports parental education about, access to, and insurance and Medicaid coverage for elective infant circumcision. As with vaccination, circumcision of newborn boys should be part of public health policies. Campaigns should prioritize population subgroups with lower circumcision prevalence and a higher burden of diseases that can be ameliorated by circumcision.

http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196%2814%2900036-6/abstract

Wow that is much different than what I have read, which is basically that the medical effects of circumcision are real but quite negligible.

Wow that is much different than what I have read, which is basically that the medical effects of circumcision are real but quite negligible.

I'm shocked your source is giving you bad information. Has to be a first. :overhead:

I'm shocked your source is giving you bad information. Has to be a first. :overhead:

My "source" is the American Pediatrics Association. I'm still pretty sure they know what they're talking about :thumbsup:

My "source" is the American Pediatrics Association. I'm still pretty sure they know what they're talking about :thumbsup:

I wonder if the American Pediatrics Association is only considering the conditions relating to circumcision in children and not later in life.

If you google "American Pediatrics Association" what comes up is "American Academy of Pediatrics", which is the source cited in his link.

I wonder if the American Pediatrics Association is only considering the conditions relating to circumcision in children and not later in life.

I don't think so because they talk about how there are lower lifetime risks for penile cancer and such. But their conclusion was that the benefits are negligible--say, for example, with penile cancer, which almost never happens anyways. So they ultimately decided against recommending mass scale circumcision.

Maybe the Mayo study is newer? The APA's last statement was issued in 2012

If you google "American Pediatrics Association" what comes up is "American Academy of Pediatrics", which is the source cited in his link.

You might want to read his link again dummy.

Referenced, sure. "Cited"? No.

God you are a focking moron :doh:

Miriam Webster says you are the rocking moron. :overhead:

Full Definition of CITE

transitive verb

a : to refer to