Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 5 F.U. Thread

FU coughlin and Jennings. The honeymoon is over guys, Andre is the redzone guy wich kills his value. I'll be looking to trade Jennings for Mathews coming up here soon.

• Like 1

FU coughlin and Jennings. The honeymoon is over guys, Andre is the redzone guy wich kills his value. I'll be looking to trade Jennings for Mathews coming up here soon.

Jennings is injured. not coming back in the game.

Fock you Cruz and donnell. Can you at least get some dam points?!

I think the emergence of OBJ spells the end for these guys.

Fock Stafford. Worthless without a healthy Megatron.

Fock Marshall. I traded V-Jax and Asiata for you and am regretting it.

Fock you Reggae Bush, if you can't do it with Bell out you can't do it at all. Dumpsville

Non-FF related

FU Henery

47 yarder missed

44 yarder missed

50 yard potential game winner missed

and to add injury to insult

Carpenter kicks a 58 yard game winner with 10 seconds left on 2nd down

Fock you Cam.... Benjamin must have at least 10 targets now ...& not one decent throw. Fockn' Benji should have 100 yrds by now.

You mean FU Benjamin. He had several drops and lost the fumble.

F me for not dropping Gerhart yet.

• Like 1

Fock you out to Stafford. Can you show some focking consistency FFS, you cast off from Misfit Island. Kiss my leather donut you stinking pile of monkey spunk. When I have to roll with Tate, you ignore him; when I have him on the bench he's the center of your universe.

Fock you out to my money league opponent. Arian Foster, Romo, Olsen all going the fock off.

Fock you out to Pierre Thomas............worthless unless you're on my focking bench. Go eat a moon pie taco in Thailand and catch clap of the yap.

Fock you out to Stafford. Can you show some focking consistency FFS, you cast off from Misfit Island. Kiss my leather donut you stinking pile of monkey spunk. When I have to roll with Tate, you ignore him; when I have him on the bench he's the center of your universe.

Fock you out to my money league opponent. Arian Foster, Romo, Olsen all going the fock off.

Fock you out to Pierre Thomas............worthless unless you're on my focking bench. Go eat a moon pie taco in Thailand and catch clap of the yap.

Olsen killed me!

FU out to Hoyer for not targeting Cameron.

Josh who...?

• Like 1

FU Kansas City. Anthony Fasano blows, yet you keep force feeding him.

And again, fock Minnesota. At least field a team. Rodgers and Nelson should have had career days. But because of your suckness, I may lose. Oh, and start using Patterson and McKinnon, douche-missles

FU out to Hoyer for not targeting Cameron.

Seriously; what the fock did Cameron do this year to have Hoyer ignore him like this? Focking killing me; can't trust him enough to start him but can't drop him.....................yet.

Add a fock you in with Greatfulegg's one on K.C. Use Kelce and drop that sad sack Fasano FFS. Yeah, he's already got a TD but FOCK...........just admit he's the focking talent.

• Like 1

D Thomas blowing up against me first time all year. Jennings getting hurt.

Denver defense can't get to stanton

Did Michael Crabtree get lost on the way to the game? Stevie Johnson and Brandon Lloyd need to go back to the irrelevant scrubs they've been for years.

He'll show up shortly. My money league opponent kicking my toofers in and he's got Crabtree. He's good for 90+ yds and 1 TD at the very least.

Biggest Fock.You out to Phil Simms.

Man, he's soooooooo arrogant and making the broadcast nearly worthless. I'm no fan of Nantz either but Nantz must still be pi$$ed off from Thursday game where he went off on Simms. Simms needs to have AP whip his a$$, then Elton John to plow his back forty then Steve Smith Sr. to donkey punch him in the back of his retarded head.

Non-FF related

FU Henery

47 yarder missed

44 yarder missed

50 yard potential game winner missed

and to add injury to insult

Carpenter kicks a 58 yard game winner with 10 seconds left on 2nd down

Matt Prater's phone prolly rang today!

Nice first half Michael Floyd; 1 catch for 7 yards, and that was when you needed to run a 10 yard route for a first. See the #1 WR on the other sideline? Yeah, that's how it's done.

FU Keenan Allen. Got more tv coverage showing him nursing a torn labia than any offensive contributions.

Nice first half Michael Floyd; 1 catch for 7 yards, and that was when you needed to run a 10 yard route for a first. See the #1 WR on the other sideline? Yeah, that's how it's done.

x2

Come on Floyd............that brown oval looking thing is nothing to be afraid of. They're supposed to throw it at you; you catch it when it gets close then run with it.

HTH

x2

Come on Floyd............that brown oval looking thing is nothing to be afraid of. They're supposed to throw it at you; you catch it when it gets close then run with it.

HTH

Traded Floyd this week in a deal that landed me Demaryius. Nice.

Fock you out to Alex Smith.................you're about worthless as a passer. Kelce would be a star on any other team including the Jets with Geno focking throwing. You suck a$$ and you know it d!ckhead.

Tip of the cap to Andy Reid and the offensive masterminds that implemented a sneaky strategy today to completely ignore Kelce. I realize the presence that is Anthony Fasano, but you may want to think about using your best receiving option going forward?

Fock you Ryan Fitzpatrick. Your father was a hamster and your mother smells of elder berries. If your a focking genius why won't you throw the ball to Andre?

Shave that muff face you Amish bastard.

I gotta get an FU out there to Rex Ryan. Your down 31-0, there's about 4 minutes left in the game, you have 4th and goal from the 18 yd line. Kick the field goal and avoid the shutout. I thought you had a foot fetish for fock's sake.

• Like 1

Martellus Bennett and Larry Donnell...yeah I went with the jumbo package today. All year they've both gotten plenty of targets but today one point combined.

Another FU to Whisencunt with an assist FU to myself for foolishly believing Sankey would got an opportunity today. Talked myself into using Sankey instead of FJax. Thought I was in good shape with the Titans up big. Gotta run the ball, right? Those points on my bench are probably going to be the difference between winning and losing this week.

Fock you out to Opie Dalton. Come on, Carrot top. You've overthrown a wide the fock open AJ like 4 times dooshb@g. Go rub one out in the locker room while thinking of Aunt Bee and calm the fock down.

Fock you out to Brady. Ahole; Edleman has been your bread and butter so focking act like it.