Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 5 F.U. Thread

Warming this thread up for what is most likely going to be an epic F.U. day.

Pre-emptive F.U. out to Jordan Cameron and Niles Paul due to me having to pick one in my work league and no matter which one I pick, the other is SURE to blow up like Rosie O'Donnell at a Chinese Buffet with extra soy sauce. :mad:

I'd also like to send a pre-emptive fock you to arian foster. I can't sit him but yet I know he's already in line for no more than 5 points today. JUST SIT OUT UNTIL YOU CAN ACTUALLY RUN

FU Eddie Lacy for making me begin week 5 35 points in the hole !!

There are 3 WR I'll be/have been watching this week. If they fail me again, I'm done with you:

C. Patterson. Done. You're in the NFL now, not college/sandlots. Learn to run routes.

P. Harvin. Show me something Monday night. I've no space on my roster for a KO return guy where 70% of KO's go over your head anyway.

VJax. You have the crappy NO def this week and a QB with a decent arm. I expect 100/TD.

As for RB's

Vereen/Ridley - Prolly a waste of time.

Spiller/Jackson - Orton, show me it was all Emanuel.

Fock You Lesean McCoy. You're hellbent on being the biggest bust in fantasy history aren't you? #1 pick my azz. You're a focking joke buddy. I hope you get raped by an ebola patient.

FU ESPN for having an issue with updating stats right now... I need instant gratification damn you!!!!

+1

FU Calvin, your not even hurt anymore yet still worthless. NFL Opposite Day, aka week 1 is over, this guy sucks and the honeymoon is over.

Brandon Marshall, you sir are a scrub. Why do I continue to start you? Is it the 1 catch/game that intrigues me? Hopefully I can trade you for a bag of chips. Regular. I don't think I could get BBQ for you. FU

FU to Brian Quick and the entire Rams offense. One catch for 6 yards? Go drink piss in Liberia. You are making the Eagles look like the 85 Bears. Of course, I'm playing against the Eagles defense as well.

FU to Brian Quick and the entire Rams offense. One catch for 6 yards? Go drink piss in Liberia. You are making the Eagles look like the 85 Bears. Of course, I'm playing against the Eagles defense as well.

Wow, that reverse jinx worked fast. :o

:overhead:

Fock You Nick Foles, you sucky piece of suck.

I got Wright and Hunter languishing on different benches, only to find out Whitehurst is the reincarnation of Joe Montana. :wall:

Another FU to Cleveland for making Hunter, the guy I dropped this week, look like a superstar.

Steve Smith Sr looking like a senior citizen

Step up old man

Steve Smith Sr looking like a senior citizen

Step up old man

Calvin Johnson. I hope your kid is home fingerpainting the walls.

I hope his kid gets adopted by AP.

• Like 1

FU's to....

Michael Palmer

Jim Dray

Louis Murphy

Riley Cooper

Justin Hunter

Kendall Wright

Jake Locker

Charlie Whitehurst

Colts offense

Eagles offensive players

Second half of today's games better pick up. Name players need to start showing why they have a name.

My big FOCK YOU is to Arien Foster....

This sh!t of being hurt and game time decisions has got to stop. Even though he was playing I had to sit him cause I can't afford to play him only to have him go out after one series. 100 yards and TD later he can suck it!

So far, my 3 ny Giants who were supposed to go crazy against Falcons d have nothing

Jennings

Cruz

Donnell

Bobby Rainey just threw an FU to Martin owners!

Let me add an FU to Cruz you dumb F!!! And FU Brees you POS!!! WTF is wrong with you this year??? I finally go QB early because of him late in the 2nd and you F it all up!!!

Fock you Cam.... Benjamin must have at least 10 targets now ...& not one decent throw. Fockn' Benji should have 100 yrds by now.