Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Emmanuel Sanders

Demaryius 31 yd TD.

For you doubters...........

Emmanuel Sanders now on pace for 128-1,740
Emmanuel Sanders caught 7-of-9 targets for 101 yards in the Broncos' Week 5 win over the Cardinals.

Advice: A serious candidate to lead the NFL in receptions, Sanders is now on pace for 128 catches and 1,740 yards, absurd numbers for a career "fantasy WR3/4" in Pittsburgh. The Peyton magic is real, and he's sprinkling it all over Sanders, who was far too quick in and out of zone looks for the Cardinals' defense in Sunday's easy win. Keep Sanders rolling when Denver faces the Jets in Week 6. Rotoworld.com

Glad so many are happy over WR2 numbers - he placed 17th this week - not sure I'd get too excited.

Glad so many are happy over WR2 numbers - he placed 17th this week - not sure I'd get too excited.

I don't have the stats in front of me but I think Sanders led team in targets today.. I could be wrong but still, any receiver getting this many looks from Peyton is a low end WR1 ALWAYS.

I don't have the stats in front of me but I think Sanders led team in targets today.. I could be wrong but still, any receiver getting this many looks from Peyton is a low end WR1 ALWAYS.

If we got points for targets - maybe Sanders moves up. But numbers don't lie - 17th today. He's a solid WR2 with not even WR1 upside because he does not produce TDs.

If we got points for targets - maybe Sanders moves up. But numbers don't lie - 17th today. He's a solid WR2 with not even WR1 upside because he does not produce TDs.

And you can gurantee that he won't catch TDs all season?

He's actually ranked 8th overall among WR in my league. Keep in mind, he also had an early week 4 bye.

Yes, i'm pretty happy for a guy i took in round 6. Why you mad? :banana:

• Like 1

And you can gurantee that he won't catch TDs all season?

He's actually ranked 8th overall among WR in my league. Keep in mind, he also had an early week 4 bye.

Yes, i'm pretty happy for a guy i took in round 6. Why you mad? :banana:

This and there's no argument to it.

Sanders was taken in round 6-7 while DT was taken at the end of the 1st or beginning of the 2nd round. Which one is better value and more consistent?

He's a legit candidate for steal of the draft.

Targets are a good indicator of consistency. He's gonna get the rock a bunch all season. Who did you draft around same time that you would rather have over Sanders anyway? Welker?

Targets are a good indicator of consistency. He's gonna get the rock a bunch all season. Who did you draft around same time that you would rather have over Sanders anyway? Welker?

Sounds like he's happier with Patterson, Fitz, Colstons, Crabtree, Cruz, T. Smith, D. Jackson, TY Hilton.

He was 17th...what was Antonio Brown. Numbers don't lie.

A WR3 is performing as a top-10 WR right now.

Well, he was only a WR2 in week 5, so I guess everyone is supposed to be sad.

He only got 100 yards yesterday it must be the beginning of the end for Sanders. (Sarcasm guys).

Totally underperformed in Pitt. Dropped balls lazy routes

Just plain phenomenal now

Totally underperformed in Pitt. Dropped balls lazy routes

Just plain phenomenal now

If Peyton and the Broncos believe in him why shouldn't I?

If Peyton and the Broncos believe in him why shouldn't I?

I was just saying how ridiculous good he is

He's #5 average pts for WRs in my PPR. #4 is DT after his monster game yesterday, yet Sanders was only 1.5 points below his average. IMO he has the second highest floor after Antonio Brown. I'm a Cards fan and watched the whole game yesterday; Manning was hell bent on getting DT back on track, and Sanders was covered by Peterson, yet he still got his. He is guaranteed double digit points and a must start.

I think the naysayers are just looking at the lack of TD numbers. Anyone watching any of the past 4 Denver games can see what a big role sanders have in the offense.

• Like 1

Sorry Sanders owners - the honeymoon is over. He'll be a serviceable #2, but now Welker is completely back in the fold, couple that with DT getting healthy - Sanders will be relegated to at best 3rd option, probably 4th. Peyton made sure to feature him early in the season to get him involved, but Denver has not been the same offense (especially in the second half of games) as they were last year. What do you think Manning is going to do - keep featuring Sanders or go back to what worked last year. Sanders fills the Decker role at best - with fewer TDs.

Had to bump this. Sanders > Decker

What Peyton did tonight is show defenses that he has no favor target. If you double anybody, he will pick you a part with others. E. Sanders, D. Thomas and J.Thomas all have 3 TD games this season. Now that the Broncos have a running game, no one can match up against them.

Great timing. The scheduling gods had to choose this week to match me up with the Sanders owner. Not last week, not next week, but this (bleeping) week. Thirty (bleeping) points down on a Friday morning, and all of them from one (bleeping) guy - a (bleeping) WR! At least now I have the weekend free. (Bleep.)

Welker will take targets - targets most likely intended for Sanders. DT's production will increase and JT is not going anywhere - Sanders production will dip - sorry Sanders owners - at best a WR2.

:wave: :wave:

He's EXPLODING with Welker back.

:banana: :banana:

I was wrong about Sanders - couldn't see it. Congrats to you Sanders owners!

Forget this week's explosion - for the year to date Sanders is the #5 WR in per-week scoring (12.8 point/wk average). Only ones better are DT, Antonio, Nelson, and Cobb.

I wish my WR2 put up numbers like that.

I was wrong about Sanders - couldn't see it. Congrats to you Sanders owners!

Stand-up post :thumbsup:

I was wrong too.

He was sitting there in the 6th round and I had him underlined...but drafted Kendell Wright instead.

I recall right after the sticker went up, I felt I made a mistake. He was chosen next.

...this is a must win week and Manny is starting for the opposition.

Needless to mention, Wright is long gone from my squad.

The Jury is officially in:

Manny Sanders is da man. What a bargain.