Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Happy Walking Dead day No Spoilers allowed

Watching Talking Dead now. The first guy killed at the trough was Sam. The actor that played Sam is the actor that plays Penguin on Gotham.

:wave:

How many impossible situations will the big black guy be put in until he dies?

apparently, Frank has no idea what no spoilers means

There was an explosion and Glenn didn't die. One or both of those will happen in every episode this season.

I am confused. I have read that this is the final season. But then I also read the AMC pick them up for a sixth season and that there are multiple spin-offs. Anyview geeks know the real truth?

The second "then" scene seemed unnecessary since Tasha Yar had already told us that.

Solid episode. Much more promising start than last year.

I had no clue that was Tasha Yar. :doh:

RE the second "Then" scene: I think we may be getting a second storyline/timeline that shows us what went down at Terminus prior to the regulars arrival.

He is dead, inside. He is helping white people

Did the zombies crawl across the floor grunting all scary n chit ?

I hope so, cus that would be awsome.

Did the zombies crawl across the floor grunting all scary n chit ?

I hope so, cus that would be awsome.

:thumbsup:

Some of them were even on fire. You should have seen it.

Hopefully he never gets trapped in an acting class. There's no way he would ever make it out of there.

Hopefully he never gets trapped in an acting class. There's no way he would ever make it out of there.

holy crap that's like an awesomeness inferno. So creative and scary.

He was on The Wire also.

He was on The Wire also.

Yeah. Cutty. Thought he was bad on there too, as was Deangelo/Bob. For being the best TV show ever they had some pretty bad actors. I'm not sure what it says about the Walking Dead people that they decided to hire probably the two worst. :dunno:

Yeah. Cutty. Thought he was bad on there too, as was Deangelo/Bob. For being the best TV show ever they had some pretty bad actors. I'm not sure what it says about the Walking Dead people that they decided to hire probably the two worst. :dunno:

This is true

Think zombies, stories about zombies and video games about those stories are for nitwits.

But I fully support any thread not started and overrun by the a-holes that have ruined what's left of this place.

YAY ZOMBIE RELATED THING DISCUSSION :overhead:

Great start to the season :thumbsup:

I think we are going to get some kind of a lesbo scene in the future :banana:

I was trying to hint at this to my woman without getting too excited. :overhead:

I'd settle for the threesome I suppose. Hope Glenn is up for it!

I just want to know who gave Rosita(?) pants and why no one has punched them in the face yet?! :dunno: :mad:

I just want to know who gave Rosita(?) pants and why no one has punched them in the face yet?! :dunno: :mad:

She is smoking hot...like off the charts.

Speaking of her and Srgt. Red, what was that little conversation they had about "waiting their time" about. It was implying they were up to no good. :unsure:

Speaking of her and Srgt. Red, what was that little conversation they had about "waiting their time" about. It was implying they were up to no good. :unsure:

Getting Rick to take the gang to Washington.

Getting Rick to take the gang to Washington.

I'm with KSB, I thought there seemed to be more going on there than just that. Might just be a false flag to build some drama though.

sad what he's become :(

Who posted in: Happy Walking Dead day No Spoilers al...
drobeski 8

I thought they just wanted to wait for the right time to convince everyone to go to Washington.

I thought they just wanted to wait for the right time to convince everyone to go to Washington.

Yeah there had been some talk earlier about how they had to bide their time before trying up get everyone to go to Washington. That's all they were referring to

Worst. Episode. Ever.

This.

I could barely even keep watching, and I did fast forward through some parts. I could have been fine with them deviating from the main group and focusing on Beth for an episode, but this was just really, really poorly done. It was just an abortion.

Luckily this will be the last of just Beth in the hospital.

Am I the only one that wanted to lick the lollipop after the cop did?

Worst episode of all time, for any show ever,

What you talkin about Shots?

I was Doing a lot of Shots I'll tell you that much.

Yeah pretty crappy episode. Beth is just not that strong of a character to make an entire episode focus on her. I also don't really give a damn what happens to her - never have, never will.

But...she's got to be of age by now, right? At least in real life if not on the show :unsure:

Yeah pretty crappy episode. Beth is just not that strong of a character to make an entire episode focus on her. I also don't really give a damn what happens to her - never have, never will.

But...she's got to be of age by now, right? At least in real life if not on the show :unsure:

Ask the hallway monitor.

I am going to check it out, winter is coming. Will need something to watch with the chic.... Tried the first couple of episodes before meh .

Drunk

I am going to check it out, winter is coming. Will need something to watch with the chic.... Tried the first couple of episodes before meh .

Drunk

Wrong show.