Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: In-Game Discussion

Sanders plays every snaps every game, it was just waiting to happen. Break out game! I needed it badly.

Me too.

Need about 10 more yards to get the 100 yd bonus.

Rivers is pi $$ ing me off though

Sanders plays every snaps every game, it was just waiting to happen. Break out game! I needed it badly.

Break out game? Ok, it's a great game and yes, that was just waiting to happen. But a breakout game implies success will continue. Next week he could very well drop a 5 for 50 game on you. Manning spreads it to everyone. He finds the Thomas' every week, but everyone else is a role player and they get the ball when the big two are covered.

Seriously... What is with all these naked screens for Oliver?

The Broncos D is all over this kid tonight. It's clear they game planned to take him out of the game. Combine that with sub par O-line play and it's easy to see this isn't gonna be his night.. There will be others.

The guy im playing against say sanderz in a ppr lmao

Our educational system has failed.

• Like 1

The Broncos D is all over this kid tonight. It's clear they game planned to take him out of the game. Combine that with sub par O-line play and it's easy to see this isn't gonna be his night.. There will be others.

I get that, but you'd think SD would give the kid at least one blocker on these plays. The kid is young and unproven still. You can't lay him out like that all night. Seems like he has gotten hit behind the line on every single play.

I get that, but you'd think SD would give the kid at least one blocker on these plays. The kid is young and unproven still. You can't lay him out like that all night. Seems like he has gotten hit behind the line on every single play.

Yeah, but, one of my opponents has Oliver and he's got 7 points for this mess! (ppr)

I have Hillman and "only" have 10.

THAT is messed up!

Keenan allen looks so slow

Yea he's not a speedster tho so he can still thrive in his role. He's like Larry Fitz is now.

I still don't understand why they released Prater. Imagine in playoff and it's a tight game, just doesn't make sense.

Completely agree. Could come back and bite Fox on the ass. ...and cost Peyton a ring.

hope oliver owners enjoyed that while it lasted

Thinking the same thing. At least he bought me a couple wins

Awful numbers tonight. At one point he was 7 carries 5 yards and 3 catches for -5. Stunningly bad

Thinking the same thing. At least he bought me a couple wins

Awful numbers tonight. At one point he was 7 carries 5 yards and 3 catches for -5. Stunningly bad

He looked like he was running in sand. Legs were turning fast, but no real burst.

Looks like I'll be dropping Oliver and adding Gordon. He's rested few more weeks good to go right?

Im not giving up on Oliver yet. I dont think Lynch or Forte could have done much better against that run D tonight.

Im not giving up on Oliver yet. I dont think Lynch or Forte could have done much better against that run D tonight.

I dunno maybe it was the short week and he was tired but it looked like oliver couldn't make anyone miss or break any tackles. The run blocking wasnt great for sure but I saw a few plays where there was something there if he gets by one man.

I dunno maybe it was the short week and he was tired but it looked like oliver couldn't make anyone miss or break any tackles. The run blocking wasnt great for sure but I saw a few plays where there was something there if he gets by one man.