Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. thread

Wow....1 sec after clicking save.....38 yard to Manny.

Fock you Hillman.....break one long.

Interesting... Fock u Kate upton... Come to my house with a pizza and 6 pack of bud heavy

• Like 1

FU Peyton for fumbling on the 1yd line, so Hillman couldn't run it in. I'm sure it was an 'accident', you stat-padding mongloid

My thoughts exactly!

Interesting... Fock u Kate upton... DON'T Come to my house with a pizza and 6 pack of bud heavy

Fixed. It should work better if you insult the person you're trying to help.

• Like 1

Going to be a helluva second half folks. These two teams just feeling each other out right now. Gonna be a barn burner after they make halftime adjustments.

Fock you Rivers.....I trade for you last week then you suck mule. Shape up or I'll focking drop you for another kicker.

Well done sir!
  • Like 1

FU Keenan Allen! Thanks for finally getting a TD when you're on my bench, you focking b1tch.

FU Julius Thomas. Try holding on to a fing ball tonight you turd. Last week I gave you a pass, but this is getting old real fast. Playing against the worn out Gates tonight and he is outscoring you.

FU Julius Thomas. Try holding on to a fing ball tonight you turd. Last week I gave you a pass, but this is getting old real fast. Playing against the worn out Gates tonight and he is outscoring you.

No kidding. Manning is getting aggravated with him.

Well, apparently Denver isn't happy with Hillman's 7 yards per touch average so i'll be lucky to squeeze out a point or two. Manning, as he does every week, is sodomizing me. At least I started Manny in a league.

No kidding. Manning is getting aggravated with him.

I'm in the same boat. Julius vs Gates and I need a win. Catch the damn ball.

Fock you Rivers.....I trade for you last week then you suck mule. Shape up or I'll focking drop you for another kicker.

Nice pick there jacka$$. You focking hillbilly; you are back on notice. Wise the fock up!

I'll add another fock you out to J. Thomas. You're focking killing me here. Is this some sort of evil plan because your contract talks have stalled?

• Like 2

Really I need to drop McManus. I'm focking the rest of my roster by having him in.

I'm in the same boat. Julius vs Gates and I need a win. Catch the damn ball.

MEGA FU Denver defense. Put 3 guys on the fat man Gates 85!!! Rivers never looked at anyone else on all of those goal line plays. Gates outscoring both Thomas's by himself. I despise Thursday nights. FU TNF.

Focks out to Keenan. Now you decide to blow up...on my bench.

FU Julius. 2nd week of nothing. Damn turd.

Those motha fockers..DEN OC Gase & John DumbFox for giving Juan TWO reach arounds.

Ronnie must focked their wives in the arse last nite...

Going to be a helluva second half folks. These two teams just feeling each other out right now. Gonna be a barn burner after they make halftime adjustments.

Here we go......

:mad: :cry:

Well he didn't have a horrible game at least. I'll take 3 TDs/2 ints with how bad it was looking to start with.

Well he didn't have a horrible game at least. I'll take 3 TDs/2 ints with how bad it was looking to start with.

I'm still satisfied with the results (as I am with Hillman) but it could have been much better.

:cheers:

I feel like I've said this multiple times already this season but FU Manning. Maybe if you didn't have that helmet on so tight you would remember you have an elite TE and ARE, IN FACT, allowed to run the ball into the end zone you POS. Every time you come off the field and take your helmet off it looks like DThomas has been pounding your forehead with his junk.

I expected great things last night from Hillman (not bad) and Thomas and more than 2 catches from Welker. Didn't realize you focked Sanders' wife so needed to make it up to him last night.

FU to all of these players on my teams who have multiple TDs called back every week. Never seen anything like it. Just a nice little cherry on top of this season.

preemptive FOCK YOOUUUU to the (potentially) reanimated fantasy corpse of Zach Stacy ... if Benny Hill does miss this game, it's gonna shoot a million volts through that zombified doosh ... AND IT WILL FOCK ALL OF US MASON JAR HEADS WHO KNOW THE WRONG RB FOR OUR SUCCESS IS ALLIIIVEEE

hth

Figured I'd move this back to the first page with a hearty hi-ho fock you to the NFL for putting the Limey Bowl on at 6:30 AM west coast. I get that you want to own every minute of our Sundays, and the folks on the east coast get to experience the awesomeness of games starting around that time. But I've got shiot to do so I'll need to check in later to find out Ryan, Julio, and White shat the bed.

• Like 1

Fock you Stafford for playing so ineptly and making Golden Tate about useless.

Fock you Ryan for not having the game to utilize Julio. You puff on Peter don't you?!!