Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 8 F.U. thread

F U to the entire Bears team except for Forte. They can suck it. I wonder what Marshall is gonna say after the game in the locker room? We suck maybe???? Cutler is the worst talent QB ever. I wanted to believe in him so bad. Can't listen to sports radio in Chicago this week. Somewhere Urlacher is laghing his ass off!!!! I hate the Patriots even more now!!!!!

well it looked like Glennon was giving Vjax life for a WR2 so I kept his sorry ass.....He is dead to me, open roster spot for me now

Yeah, I kept VJax in as well. Should have taken him out for....anyone else on my roster!

FU to Newton for not throwing more to Olsen. 1 catch for 16 yards? Here's a thought -- if your offense has sucked a bag of d1cks for 3.5 quarters, you might want to get it to your most reliable weapon.

Where is Filthy?

Went to forage for food for the family (and drink beer while I wait for it to cook). :cheers:

Fock you out to Cam..... I just focking trade for Olsen this week (dealing Wilson) and you totally ignore the guy. WTF you doing idiot?!!!

F U to the entire Bears team except for Forte. They can suck it. I wonder what Marshall is gonna say after the game in the locker room? We suck maybe???? Cutler is the worst talent QB ever. I wanted to believe in him so bad. Can't listen to sports radio in Chicago this week. Somewhere Urlacher is laghing his ass off!!!! I hate the Patriots even more now!!!!!

May as well listen to Ed and OB. Call in Thursday at 5 too.

• Like 1

Fu to Brady and Bill today. Up by a million and come out in the third with a spread/hurry-up offense. Fu for the colonoscopy via my opponents Brady and Foster combo today.

To think I gave up Rivers and Gates for Cutler and Marshall 2 weeks ago. Peyton is QB1. Was looking for a RB1.

To think I gave up Rivers and Gates for Cutler and Marshall 2 weeks ago. Peyton is QB1. Was looking for a RB1.

Uh..................you realize there are no RBs even in that deal? :doh:

Yeah, I kept VJax in as well. Should have taken him out for....anyone else on my roster!

Really looking at his targets didn't fear plugging him in again since first time since week 2 I think it was.....I am cutting him so I don't get fooled again. Heck could have started Harvin in his first week with Ny

Uh..................you realize there are no RBs even in that deal? :doh:

Yea. What I should of said was, I wanted a RB1 but settled for a WR1 instead. My bad.

Fock me I meant Doug and OB I call myself out on that. Ed is OB. Damn it all to hell.

Palmer over Romo, cuz Romeo is only gonna hand off for Murray tds ...

NOW PALMER DOES THE FOCKIN' SAME FOR THE DUKE :wall: :wall:

FU ARIANS PALMER DUKE

....and a first in the FU thread!

Markus Wheaton catches a TD pass and yell's fock you FFTodayer's who dropped me last week!

Just unbelievable. Fock my entire life.

I trade for Olsen this week. He grabs 1 ball. Go fock yourself you focking cumguzzling hick

FU Gio Bernard. 1 week is a fluke. 2 weeks is a trend. There won't be a 3rd week you lollipop guild motherfocker.

FU Russel Wilson. Remember the good ole days, when you were scoring tons of points, on my bench? I put you in, and the mighty Carolina D makes you look a fool. Good times! Maybe Percy was right, and you aren't black enough?

McKinnon. Yeah, I should have known better. But I bought into the hype. Thanks for the 8 pts against the worst D in the league azzhole.

Fock Michael Floyd. Thanks for nothing, literally.

Fock you, Roethlisberger, you focking country hick! Thanks for blowing up on my bench. :mad:

Fock Maclin for having a career day against me.

Fock me for starting Ryan over Roethlisberger.

Fock lesean McCoy.

Fock my life

Didn't you bench Ryan in another thread and was pissed?

This is not a career day for Maclin geeze

Yes Murph, I benched Ryan for Wilson in one league. Started Ryan over Ben in another. Double loser. lol

I did same with Wilson

Anyone need a good laugh?? Here's one:

I trade: Brandon Marshall

I receiver: Greg Olsen

I start Michael Floyd and Olsen over Marshall and Kelce. I lose.

Good times

Jeremy Maclin, please go back to being the useless, inconsistent scrub you were every other week of your career. While I appreciate the greatest day in the history of your life against me, I really hope you get a serious case of herpes. FU

And come on TY, surely you can catch a few hundred yards more against me?

Team A: McCoy, Mi Floyd, Marshall, Novak, Philly D, Wallace
Team B: McCoy, Mi Floyd, B Tate, Ju Thomas

My season in a nutshell.