Sign in to follow this  
HOKIEZ

would you veto this?

Team A gets Marshawn Lynch

Team B gets AJ Green and Darren Mcfadden

I didnt really have a problem with it but there were several people crying about it

They thought Team B was getting too much. Some thought it should be lynch for green straight up

Haha yeah mcfadden has been decent but come on we know that hammy is gonna pop like usual any day now.

They keep referencing that mcfadden has outscored lynch the last 3 weeks but come on now...do lynchs first four awesome games suddenly mean nothing?

I didnt really have a problem with it but there were several people crying about it

It's fine

Wow. I'd look to go to another league,,,, even in dynasty.

I'd rather have Lynch right now. A toe injury to an elite WR = problems. The only way for the ligament to properly heal is REST. I dont think I would feel comfortable with Green rest of year. He could have some good game, but I would be very leary. McFadden is a fill in at best.

Dr RB

Wow. I'd look to go to another league,,,, even in dynasty.

I'd rather have Lynch right now. A toe injury to an elite WR = problems. The only way for the ligament to properly heal is REST. I dont think I would feel comfortable with Green rest of year. He could have some good game, but I would be very leary. McFadden is a fill in at best.

Dr RB

Exactly right

This is insane. I would be very upset if people vetoed trades because they worry about how it affects them instead of seeing you have two guys trying to get better. One guy wants to improve at wr and one guy is trying to improve at RB.

McFadden has been useless to date. Not sure why this is a concern.

The people crying in your league are clueless...Either side could end up getting the better end of this trade in a redraft. Personally, I wouldn't touch Green with a 10 ft. pole right now unless I was pretty deep at WR already. McFadden is pretty darn near irrelevant, so it's basically an underperforming Lynch for an injured Green. So like I said, your whiny leaguemates are ignorant & clueless. I'd be looking for a new league if a trade like this is controversial.

Obvious collusion, quit the league immediately.

Go to both owner's homes and punch them in the face in front of their wives and kids.

Last week another owner and I agreed to sway Ellington for Megatron. One of the guys in that league said he was voting to veto the trade because it makes both of us stronger. Fortunately, he didn't get enough votes so the trade went through.

Last week another owner and I agreed to sway Ellington for Megatron. One of the guys in that league said he was voting to veto the trade because it makes both of us stronger. Fortunately, he didn't get enough votes so the trade went through.

Me thinks that guy doesn't understand the whole concept of the veto.

Isn't that the point of a good trade? Where both parties get stronger from the trade? What an idiot.

No problem. Both guys are potentially elite. DMC is deadweight so who cares.

what were they crying about?

Same thing 95% of vetoers cry about. Rival contending team(s) getting better while their teams stay the same.

Obvious collusion, quit the league immediately.

Go to both owner's homes and punch them in the face in front of their wives and kids.

And Huge props to Bishop82 for the Franklin Puppet avatar. Always makes me smile..."It's Not Easy Beeeeing Broooown"

• Like 1