Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Hill vs Gio

Hill is averaging more Yards Per Carry and more yards per catch....Has the same amount of TDS with 40 fewer rushes..

Hill should be the lead guy with Gio coming in as change of pace?

I have Hill so I agree. Better yet go bang his hip so he will be unable to play. Actually I am out of the running - really poor QB play and everyone comes up with their most points against me. I will get them next year or the year after or the year

I have Hill so I agree. Better yet go bang his hip so he will be unable to play. Actually I am out of the running - really poor QB play and everyone comes up with their most points against me. I will get them next year or the year after or the year

I own hill(also have lacy ellinto and ingram) and flexed hill this week....not sure what cincy will do with these two the rest of the way...but last year they were pretty stubborn in sticking by bjge even when it was clear gio should be featured and get more touches...I think at worst hill has bjge appeal

I like your attitude though...sometimes things don't work and guys get heated and start panicking like "next year I'm not doing this "...or "next year I'm doing this instead" or "maybe I should play fantasy baseball or basketball instead"...stay the course and do things the way you know how and have been successful before...too many start thinking they've figured it out in failure and look for the next big fad strstegy

Rotoworld has an article up now, or a statement I should say, from the Coordinator. He says GIO is THE guy, plain and simple. I own Hill in a lot of leagues and only own Gio in one. I was hoping to see Hill get more carries as well.

Hill beat up the Jags.

The

Jags.

I own both backs. I just hope the don't full blown committee this thing.

The Cincinnati Enquirer does not believe Gio Bernard (hip) will play in Thursday's game against the Browns.

Beat writer Paul Dehner Jr. was asked on Twitter if Gio is good to go for Week 10. He responded with "Won't happen." It's certainly not a formal report and we've heard no updates on Bernard's status, but holding him out another week makes sense. Jeremy Hill can more than handle himself as the feature back and Bernard appeared to be wearing down a bit before his injury. If Gio is inactive, Hill will be a no-brainer RB1.

How are the Browns vs the RUN I hate starting players on Thursday.

I believe the browns are in the bottom 5 vs the run...

Hill should go off.... Assuming gio is out...

I also think Gios injury is more serious than they are letting on... Probably why all the hush hush

Hill is averaging more Yards Per Carry and more yards per catch....Has the same amount of TDS with 40 fewer rushes..

Hill should be the lead guy with Gio coming in as change of pace?

Ok . Give the team a call and let's see what happens

• Like 1

How are the Browns vs the RUN I hate starting players on Thursday.

They are allowing 139.6 rushing yards per game... Tied for second in the league with the Bengals...

The Jags are tougher than you think against the run. Unless you already know that. :rolleyes:

The Jags suck at everything. They should move the franchise to the CFL.

They should move the franchise to the CFL.

You remember when the CFL had franchises in Birmingham AL and Shreveport LA?

Ahhh good times.

Well if GIo continues to miss practice... As he did again today... It may not be an issue for awhile

And the trend continues.... No practice Tuesday...

Not even present....

You remember when the CFL had franchises in Birmingham AL and Shreveport LA?

Ahhh good times.

And in Baltimore MD when they were called the Baltimore CFLers during the first season...

And the trend continues.... No practice Tuesday...

Not even present....

Something is fishy. I think it's a serious injury they want to keep in house

....and with a Thursday game. Sounds like the Hill show again.

Tue, Nov 4

Jeremy Hill expects Gio Bernard (hip) to sit out Thursday's game against the Browns.

Advice: No one inside or around the Bengals expects Bernard to suit up on the short week. It leaves Hill with another massive opportunity and an even better matchup than the one he had in Week 9, when he put 24-154-2 on the Jaguars. The Browns ranked 29th in YPC allowed and are tied for 30th in rush yards per game allowed. Hill is a no-brainer RB1.

More: Coley Harvey on Twitter

(Rotoworld.com)

Bernard is officially OUT tonight per Marv...

So the dude hasn't practiced even on a limited basis in 2 weeks.. Not even running on a stationary bike. The bengals haven't/ won't give any real updates.

Anyone think bernard might be done for the year?

If Bernard is out the rest of the season, where do you guys rank Hill? Top 10 RB?

Gio isn't done for the year. In all likelihood he'll come back next week.

The question is, how does this effect workload if Hill has another strong performance? I think it'll become more 50/50 with Gio catching more passes in space and Hill between the tackles. Truthfully, I think it sets them both up to be good plays on a weekly basis in that offense.

I doubt he's done for the year, but with Hill playing well, I would not be surprised if you see him lead the time share for a few weeks. I fully expect Gio to be the starter come playoff time though.

Will be tempting to start both of them if/when gio comes back. There's enough volume to make them both start worthy if they split. That said I really hope hill is the guy going forward. Has much more potential to be a consistent RB1.

Too soon to try and trade away Gio if you own both? Might be the last chance to get some value for him if he is more banged up than we think.

NFL.com's Albert Breer reports Giovani Bernard (hip) could remain sidelined beyond Week 10.

Already ruled out for Thursday Night Football, Bernard apparently isn't a lock to return when the Bengals visit the Saints in Week 11. Breer also echoes reports that Bernard could be returning to a timeshare with Jeremy Hill, saying "(the) coaches won't be going away from (Hill)." It appears the time to sell high on Bernard has come and gone. Nov 6 - 2:44 PM

Source: Albert Breer on Twitter

I own Hill, but I'm not buying the takeover talk...

Even if Hill dominates for 3 straight weeks, it will be a time share....

The whole thing stinks to high hell.. Gio haven't even been seen at practices in 2 weeks...now he might already be a no go for the saints? He will probably come back this season but he will never bee 100% anyone who dosent think this is now the jeremy hill show needs a wake up call.

Coley harvey a beat writer for the bengals said he would be back for week 11 guranteed so who knows. Too early to tell, he also believes it will be a 60/40 split for gio

Hill isn't looking good vs the Browns and their awful vs the RuN...Gio will be the back and hill will come in and vulture from time to time. Hill isn't impressing me at all.

Hill isn't looking good vs the Browns and their awful vs the RuN...Gio will be the back and hill will come in and vulture from time to time. Hill isn't impressing me at all.

:rolleyes:

early 2nd quarter....did you watch last weeks game? Hill really took over in the 2nd half after wearing down a much better jax run def. not guaranteeing Hill goes off again, but last week at this point in the game Hill hadn't done much either.

Hill's fumble pretty much showed why they will trust Bernard when he returns.

eh helmet hit the ball....the hill haters are certainly ready to pounce tonight