Sign in to follow this  
TwentyFourSeven

Brandin Cooks broken thumb

Brandin Cooks - WR - Saints

Brandin Cooks broke his thumb in Sunday's loss to the Bengals and his initial timetable is 2-4 weeks.

Source: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Dammit why is there no news on this my league site is slow as balls. Thanks for the update OP.

Crap. Oh well, I was planning on swapping in Gordon regardless, so no second guessing now!

Brandin Cooks - WR - Saints

Brandin Cooks broke his thumb in Sunday's loss to the Bengals and his initial timetable is 2-4 weeks.

Source: Mike Triplett on Twitter

Tough break for him

Damn... I need to hols on to him, because I am either keeping him of Benjamin next year. 90% chance it will be Benjamin, but I would like to keep Cooks in case of off season shenanigans or injuries.

I was planning on dropping Colston. Now I'm not so sure. Brees has to throw someone in addition to Graham. Right? Right????

Stills bump?

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if he's been battling injuries this season, or if he's just been outplayed, but coming into the season, he was expected to do more than what he's done.

Any Saints homers know if he has what it takes to step it up?

As if Brees needed another excuse to suck ballz.

At first I didn't mind the news because the guy I'm fighting against for the final wildcard spot for has him, but then I realized I have Brees. :doh:

More reason for Brees to suck and cost me a playoff berth.

Colston has looked kinda old out there this year, so I'm reluctant to rely on him. But Brees has been looking his way consistently during the season, so I imagine he'll get a nice bump. Stills will probably get a few more looks, but I don't see him running more high percentage routes...so I still see him being boom/bust like he's always been.

When's Pierre returning? I think he could be a guy who could help pick up some of the slack in the passing game.