Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

I can't decide on Tonight's game: Cowboys or Bears? ATS or Straight up?

###### Cowboys ###### me last week.

What they gonna do this week?

Dallas is favored by 3.5 points. Last meeting in 2013 the Bears ###### crushed the cowgirls 45-28.

I'm really torn on this one, Cowboys SHOULD win this, but Romo gonna Romo, but both of these defenses are terrible.

Betting on division games - especially the NFC East - is the surest way to lose the shirt off your back. I couldn't begin to pick this game.

• Like 1

Betting on division games - especially the NFC East - is the surest way to lose the shirt off your back. I couldn't begin to pick this game.

Not a division game.

But still wouldn't touch this game.

Not a division game.

I need coffee... Damn. I thought this was a DAL PHI game.

Take the Cowboys with the points. CHI has won a few games, but not enough to warrant just a 3 point spread against the Cowboys. Just my thoughts.

It's December - Romo will play well.

I need coffee... Damn. I thought this was a DAL PHI game.

Take the Cowboys with the points. CHI has won a few games, but not enough to warrant just a 3 point spread against the Cowboys. Just my thoughts.

You're probably right. Romo has had 10 days rest. Thursday night trend has been that the better team wins, usually convincingly. Oak over KC was the outlier; the only 4 games that have been remotely close this year have all been division contests.

###### Cowboys ###### me last week.

What they gonna do this week?

Dallas is favored by 3.5 points. Last meeting in 2013 the Bears ###### crushed the cowgirls 45-28.

I'm really torn on this one, Cowboys SHOULD win this, but Romo gonna Romo, but both of these defenses are terrible.

Took the Bears .

Lotta strange info in this thread. Dallas is favored..not getting and Romo hasn't had 10 days rest, they played last thurs

• Like 1

Bears plus the points. I think they win outright as Dallas defense stinks and romo looked awful last game. I mean he threw a few awful passes where he completed missed his target. Plus he looked to have a dead arm - lots of float and no really ability to deliver strikes IMO

Bears plus the points. I think they win outright as Dallas defense stinks and romo looked awful last game. I mean he threw a few awful passes where he completed missed his target. Plus he looked to have a dead arm - lots of float and no really ability to deliver strikes IMO

Bears defense stinks worse.

• Like 1

Lotta strange info in this thread. Dallas is favored..not getting and Romo hasn't had 10 days rest, they played last thurs

My bad. For some reason TH to TH was computing as Th to Sun in my feeble brain. Both teams on same 7 day schedule.

Still wouldn't touch it.

I like the Cowboys tonight. Bears defense might be the worst in franchise history. This bears team seems dysfunctional enough to already mail in the season.

Lay the points. It makes it so much more fun to watch. Lol

Man, this line seems like an over-reaction to the Philly game. I can't remember the last time the Bears looked good. Seems a little trappy.

Warm weather team playing outdoors at night in the cold,

I think this affects Dallas enough to slow them a bit. Originally thought

Cowboys needed the win more & Bears could care less. My initial pick was

Dallas and I am sticking with it just so I dont do the last minute switch & then lose.

I think dallas wins, being an eagles fan i hope they get their asses kick...but Im being realistic here. Dallas has to win this game...in fact Id call this a must win. Cause we are gonna stomp a mudhole in their asses next week!!

2nd straight week that struggling offense blues are cured by playing

Bears D.

Lions offense hadn't scored a td in 3 weeks then woke up on Thxgiving

& now Cowboys are killing em.