Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Who is starting Julius?

Says he's playing but I wonder how much.

Anyone starting him? If not, who are you benching him for?

I have Jordan Reed at 1pm, Julius at 4.

Tough call

I am in same boat, I have Donnell at 1, but want to start Thomas, just scared but prob gonna roll with Thomas

Playing. Reed. JT doesn't sound like ke is type to gut it out if it's sore during game

I am in same boat, I have Donnell at 1, but want to start Thomas, just scared but prob gonna roll with Thomas

Same here. I'm rolling the dice with Donnell.

I benched him for joseph fauria when it was announced he would start at home against TB. Fauria plays one series and out for the game with an ankle injury. What a cyrus bean baby

With the shitbag reed gave me should have just risked it

WHy is there no info on this anywhere?? Has he played a down yet? FML! I may lose playoffs because I started him.

Never play a guy who barely practices then is GTD

Especially one with a big juicy vaj

Never play a guy who barely practices then is GTD

This X 10

My rule is I never start a player on his first week back from injury. And considering this is the playoffs????? No way.

I benched him with confidence. Didnt mean much for me, since Brees and company took a dump on the 50 yard line today.

My new rule is to never play a Peyton Manning pass catcher in the playoffs ever again. Demaryius has been the kiss of death to my playoffs two years in a row now. I really got smart and doubled down with both him and Julius this year. Didn't start Julius, but Reed got me one whole point in his place. Told myself last year after playoff defeat to not keep Demaryius, probably should drop him now that I am eliminated from playoffs just to keep myself from making the mistake once again.

I started him like an idiot...up 65 with Rivers going but he has Ryan, Lacy and Jordy...also have StL D and Cutler on my bench.

Haha suckers. Couldn't have paid me to start a hobbled game time decision who decides to "give it a go." Wich really means either A. Accrue a game played or B. Play mind games with opposing coaches. When will you guys learn?

That said, I started and got a zero from Dwayne Allen, but at least he played.

Sorry for those who got burned. I definitely would have started him too if I'd known he was active.

In any case, looking to next week I can't imagine him being active and not playing again.?. The fact that he was healthy enough to be declared active seems like a good sign. On the flip side, if he wasn't 100% after three weeks off then I doubt a fourth week is all he needs. At this point I expect a few catches next week with a potential fluke TD, but nothing close to his early monster games. Sucks.

Haha suckers. Couldn't have paid me to start a hobbled game time decision who decides to "give it a go." Wich really means either A. Accrue a game played or B. Play mind games with opposing coaches. When will you guys learn?

That said, I started and got a zero from Dwayne Allen, but at least he played.

you're the best bro! None of us are worthy!!!

:lol:

Started Reed, he did nothing.

Still won!!

ODB Jr is mah ninja!!

:banana: