Sign in to follow this  
Sal6482

++ UPDATE: ATL Homers. What's the scoop on Julio's hip? - Out Wk 15

im preparing to be without him. Worried he'll just be a decoy, or worse yet, will try to play on it and come out of the game after a few plays.

Sucks because he's got a good matchup and has been going off every week lately.

I've got Lacy. Opponent has Julio. Even Steven. Ok, maybe a little better for me.

not neccesarily ...

you start Lacy cuz he's 'active' ... and get a 7/17 stat line before he leaves.

opponent starts Douglas instead of Julio, and gets a 10/122/1 stat line.

see? it's all about contingency ... Julio would've SHREDDED that piss poor Stillers secondary ... but Harry can do his own damage.

ETA: anyone who owns, or can snag Douglas - congrats

dude is gonna romp tomorrow.

top 5 ppr option.

No add drops in my league once the playoffs start unless you can't field a starting lineup w probable or better status.

No add drops in my league once the playoffs start unless you can't field a starting lineup w probable or better status.

your league all smoking that pipe?

At this point, hearing he can't run and will be nothing more than a decoy if active is too much risk to play him in the playoffs. I'd rather the Falcons sit him so I can start Harry Douglas in his place and not be the least bit tempted to play him if he's active.

not neccesarily ...

you start Lacy cuz he's 'active' ... and get a 7/17 stat line before he leaves.

opponent starts Douglas instead of Julio, and gets a 10/122/1 stat line.

see? it's all about contingency ... Julio would've SHREDDED that piss poor Stillers secondary ... but Harry can do his own damage.

ETA: anyone who owns, or can snag Douglas - congrats

dude is gonna romp tomorrow.

top 5 ppr option.

Got Douglass. I would kill for him to get those numbers...please.

Sounds like Mark Ingram gets the nod over him as my flex. That's quite a big drop off....

Who

Sounds like Mark Ingram gets the nod over him as my flex. That's quite a big drop off....

I've lost all faith in Ingram. He's not terrible, but my gut is no longer enamored with him.

Kills me in an already tough semi to lose Julio. I picked up Harry Douglas now I have to decide between him and Keenan Allen. I guess I will probably go with Allen since he has been way more productive lately. Maybe this is the chance for him to justify drafting him and he can redeem himself for not living up to the high expectations I had for him.

• Like 1

Kills me in an already tough semi to lose Julio. I picked up Harry Douglas now I have to decide between him and Keenan Allen. I guess I will probably go with Allen since he has been way more productive lately. Maybe this is the chance for him to justify drafting him and he can redeem himself for not living up to the high expectations I had for him.

Mistake. Waaay to much risk with Allen.

Mistake. Waaay to much risk with Allen.

Oh I'm not happy about it but I am thinking that Denver has lulled most people into thinking that they are going to pound out every game on the ground. Partly because Orange Julius has been out during this period. Now CJ is a little banged up with his ankle and Thomas appears to be healthy. I think they are going to air it out this week. Doesn't help that every sports show is trying to bury Peyton's career like they did with Brady earlier this season. Brady responded and I expect Peyton to react the same way. I am still struggling with a position I didn't think would be a concern in this game. It's always tough when one of your studs gets hurt in the FF playoffs.

Julio gave me his all advancing me to this round. I was down 43 points going into Monday night, with Julio and GB defense

GB def got me -1.5

Julio with his 11-259-1td got 47.9 (2 for 100, 3 for 200)

he single handedly carried me to victory, now I am at a loss without him

Martavius Bryant for the prayer

I'm in the same boat. Opponent has Julio but I picked up Douglas to block him. Torn between starting Allen, Harry, or Smith Sr. Allen did play well last time they played Denver and they're at home this time so I'll probably tinker 1000 times before deciding.

Allen or Gordon then with Manziel, I also have Douglas. I was thinking Allen, but now I'm 2nd guessing reading above. Just don't know manziel will help or hurt gordon ugh.

- ill advised :nono:

the Stillers are severely banged up in the secondary ... Harry will eat :music_guitarred:

So whats everyone doing if hes active? Roll the dice with him? I'm hoping he sits since I have douglas as well...If he plays both Douglas and Julio are both risky....I have crowell on bench!! This is tough man

If he's active, I'm sitting him and Douglas in favor of Boom Herron in my flex spot (moving Stills from my flex to starting WR).

If he's inactive, I think Douglas has a big game (PPR) and I'm starting him over Herron in my flex spot (again, moving Stills to my WR slot)

I cannot believe, in my semifinal game, I'm starting Harry focking Douglas (who I just picked up yesterday) over Josh Gordon and Hopkins. I must be out of my focking mind.

This is wonderful. I was having to decide between Douglas and friggin' Landry after Marshall and Andre Johnson went down. Now the decision is easy, and my team should be much better off!

Crazy to start Ryan, White, and Douglas?

Need to start 3 WRs of

AJ Green

Roddy White

Harry Douglas

Steve Smith

Kenny Stills

I cannot believe, in my semifinal game, I'm starting Harry focking Douglas (who I just picked up yesterday) over Josh Gordon and Hopkins. I must be out of my focking mind.

I'm playing Gordon (have Julio and Douglas). Just can't bring myself to bench him.