Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Dallas - DE Kenneth Boatright, DT Josh Brent, S Jakar Hamilton, OT Donald Hawkins, OT Tony Hills, QB Dustin Vaughan, LB Dekoda Watson

Philadelphia - S Jerome Couplin, QB Nick Foles, DE Taylor Hart, OT Dennis Kelly, WR Jeff Maehl, C Julian Vandervelde, CB Jaylen Watkins

You can already see the difference in Dallas having 10 days rest this time instead of 3 1/2.

Any McCoy owners still in it? You can't be very happy right now....

I only needed McCoy and Cutler to combine for a couple TDs plus some yards. Still probably okay but...I'd rather Jay-proof the damn thing.

• Like 1

Is Jordan Matthews injured?

I swear he limped off the field on the very first snap of the game. He is on the field, just not getting any targets yet. By the way you do realize your supposed to dedicate a new thread to this question?? tic

see he just dropped an easy catch. Feel better?

If my lead wasn't so big I would be throwing things at my pets while watching this Polk kid get 12 points like this.

One of these times Romo is going to have to suck it up, tuck that ball away, and take off down the field.

I thought the Eagles were sunk....the defense is now playing well, and the offense is moving the ball. the Cowboys are now having trouble moving the ball. Potentially playoff-killing fade.

They need to be running out of the shotgun, running some pure draws, with maybe a screen or two Murray.

Great game! Don't enjoy seeing Jerry cheer, but this game will prevent me from going to bed on time.

If I see Dez streaking down the sideline running by Bradley Fletcher again, I am going to be sick.

The big dog's getting hungry. This is Dez Bryant seizing $12 million a year. Holy sh*t he is down right abusing Bradley Fletcher. Loved how Romes looked over and gave Dez the thumbs up once he saw the coverage.

Death, taxes, and Cowboys choking in December...

Given the lack of talent we have on defense - I'd say the chokers have a real shot to hang on and win this game.

The big dog's getting hungry. This is Dez Bryant seizing $12 million a year. Holy sh*t he is down right abusing Bradley Fletcher. Loved how Romes looked over and gave Dez the thumbs up once he saw the coverage.

Not to be a wet blanket - but how Gawd awful is Carr? Dear Lord he is awful. And a cap nightmare.

3 minutes left... down by two scores and your defense can't stop anyone. Probably shouldn't be punting.

3 minutes left... down by two scores and your defense can't stop anyone. Probably shouldn't be punting.

Never did understand late game punts by teams losing significantly, this game or others. It's like trying to save face. Stupid. Okay to win the game, and in that spot a punt is not the play. Even on 4th and 23 you gotta try. Game basically over now...

Let's recap here.

I've survived Peyton Manning and Graham last week.

I survived Aaron Rodgers this week, and Sanchize as well.

That's all three leagues; I'm in the finals in them all.

Amazing.

Let's recap here.

I've survived Peyton Manning and Graham last week.

I survived Aaron Rodgers this week, and Sanchize as well.

That's all three leagues; I'm in the finals in them all.

Amazing.

Awesome summary. We all care...a lot

Pretty simple. It was obvious on Thanksgiving that Romo was struggling physically. His inability to avoid the rush led to sacks and hits which further compromised his ability to throw the ball. And when they can pressure the QB, it hides the incompetence of their DBs. Eagles homer; a blind man could see it.

Few weeks later and he's healthy enough to move a bit and throw the ball, with some zip, even without being set exactly right. Negates much of the pressure. DBs still suck.

Two teams that are closely matched, closer with Foles imo. Neither can afford to spot the other two quick TD and expect to come out ahead.

Death, taxes, and Cowboys choking in December...

LOL. The Eagles had the lead and then choked the game away. Barfed on their own crowd, basically.

Awesome summary. We all care...a lot

You put it more elegantly than I could have. But I was scratching my head with his post - I seriously thought he mistakenly posted it in this thread. :lol:

Pretty simple. It was obvious on Thanksgiving that Romo was struggling physically. His inability to avoid the rush led to sacks and hits which further compromised his ability to throw the ball. And when they can pressure the QB, it hides the incompetence of their DBs. Eagles homer; a blind man could see it.

Few weeks later and he's healthy enough to move a bit and throw the ball, with some zip, even without being set exactly right. Negates much of the pressure. DBs still suck.

Romo actually isn't really any healthier now than he was on the Thanksgiving day game. In addition to the 2 back fractures he's also now battling a rib thing... The 2 biggest differences this time around were Romo actually took a pain shot this time (did not during the 1st meeting) and the team had 10 days to prepare for Philly instead of basically 2 days. The entire team was rested, fresh and a 100 times noticeably faster... If I were Philly I would of used Sproiles more and I would of definitely thrown at Carr over and over and over again.