Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Yet Another Bad White Cop with Good Black Kids

Who wants to be a cop right now ? Under paid , hated, not appreciated when you do your job right , if you mess up in any way with a person your a racist for life

Whatever you say, Buddy.

Drobeski brought the info that destroyed the narrative that you, and the race baiters, are trying to push.

A win for the truth. Funny how that comes out after the knee jerk reactions of the idiots are already on record, huh?

I will sit back and enjoy Drob's victory, and you trying to save face.

See ya! :wave:

RP throws the gun! :clap:

Who wants to be a cop right now ? Under paid , hated, not appreciated when you do your job right , if you mess up in any way with a person your a racist for life

Don't think it was racist in this and were out trying to protect things...does not mean the one cop wasn't a bit gung ho in this one.

RP throws the gun! :clap:

Drobeski already put it to your temple and pulled the trigger.

I'm just getting rid of the evidence of your demise, Sport. :music_guitarred:

If all of that is true, and we will ultimately find out, it may the the worst case of media sensationalism yet.

Just seems like the usual, the "victims" will be the most vocal early and we hear the rest as it goes.

Not sure about drobs link...refuse to read crap from Conservative Treehouse...his favorite source for all things.

Just seems like the usual, the "victims" will be the most vocal early and we hear the rest as it goes.

Not sure about drobs link...refuse to read crap from Conservative Treehouse...his favorite source for all things.

His source has links, and screen shots of all the pertinent invites etc... to bolster the article in his link.

It also has more video......not just one edited phone shot from an "unbiased witness".

But keep that rotund, bald head in the sand because it isn't a link to MSNBC, Sho. :thumbsup:

Yes, you are.

You are the Energizer Bunny of getting owned. :clap:

Link to said ownage?

Pretty much it had multiple residents of the subdivision complete with Facebook screen grabs and video all saying what went down and how it's being reported couldn't be furthest from the truth.

That this 20 year old girl was throwing a party beside the gated pool. Had a DJ and everything. But her and the DJ promoted this on social media as a pool party and more people showed up then they thought. People they didn't know, by the carload. They got mad it wasn't a pool party started getting hostile, jumping the pool fence, running off a woman and her kids, pushed a security guard out of the way, your typical mob mentality actions. That's when police was called.

The residents of the neighborhood are of all races and all agreed to this or a similar account.

Pretty much it had multiple residents of the subdivision complete with Facebook screen grabs and video all saying what went down and how it's being reported couldn't be furthest from the truth.

That this 20 year old girl was throwing a party beside the gated pool. Had a DJ and everything. But her and the DJ promoted this on social media as a pool party and more people showed up then they thought. People they didn't know, by the carload. They got mad it wasn't a pool party started getting hostile, jumping the pool fence, running off a woman and her kids, pushed a security guard out of the way, your typical mob mentality actions. That's when police was called.

The residents of the neighborhood are of all races and all agreed to this or a similar account.

Had heard it was about her and some DJ promoting earlier.

Again...the type of stuff that comes out after the "victims" go to the media after police act in any way.

Well, this all makes sense now.

Too funny.

What's up with all these gated communities cropping everywhere in the US now? Not long ago they were just for old people in Florida who like playing shuffleboard or bocce ball with each other. It's seems they're going mainstream; the pussification of America. Seems like an anti-social idea they've stolen from China gone haywire. They're places for hypersensitive limp-wristed dweebs to congregate.

But regardless, that's their prerogative to live sterilized from society that way. People who choose to live in places like this aren't interested in anything but peace and quiet in seclusion. This is the exact opposite of a street party crowd and to think you can get away with holding a street party in a vacuum sealed gated community is beyond doubt a bad focking idea. Tatiana what are you thinking? You could get away with this in that environment? Maybe you didn't know there were rules, maybe you didn't care, but there's a reason you never saw anything like this before and you're the first to try. Nothing good was possibly going to come out of it

Then the cops clearly don't know what to do about it; it's a community of sterilized dorks, what could possibly go wrong? They asked one guy to put down his donut for a few minutes -or not- and go bust up a pool party in Flaccidville. When he got there, it turned out to be a bit more exciting as he'd have over a hundred teens drinking and smoking pot to deal with.

Twenty minutes later things have gone apesh*t and you have a nice viral youtube video.

Had heard it was about her and some DJ promoting earlier.

Again...the type of stuff that comes out after the "victims" go to the media after police act in any way.

I have yet to read or hear anything I would consider strong yet, still waiting for some facts to be confirmed.

That's some good work there Drobeski. Keep it up and I may not thrash you as much.

that site nails these cases everytime

Look up, Toby. :banana:

I looked up to Page 1 and found this:

I am reserving judgment on this until I know why the cops were called and why they were detaining these kids.

Looks like Rube Pilot fell for the ole Rope a Dope!

:overhead:

Link to said ownage?

Give it up man. You're backing a losing horse on this one. Shouldn't you be celebrating the Sout Carolina cop getting indicted? No one seems to have an issue with that one, so it's not getting any play.

All I know for sure from this video is it's the black kids' fault per FFT.

First post of the thread for you, Sparky. :wave:

Without knowing exactly what happened, I know 100% with no doubt at all that FFTers will blame the kids and say if they didn't want to be assaulted by a cop they shouldn't have mouthed off. There's no doubt in my mind because that's how this forearm reflexively responds to all stories of this kind.

Post #2 from MoronDC. :clap:

Full, unedited post by MoronDC. :wave: :overhead: :clap:

I am reserving judgment on this until I know why the cops were called and why they were detaining these kids.

The only thing I know for sure is that you will reflexively assume the cops were in the right because the kids were black.

Whoa all that effort, not one of those posts contradicted by dumbeski's link. :overhead:

I am confident that regardless of what happens, you will find the cops innocent and the kids to blame.

Good thing you "reserved judgement". :thumbsup:

What I usually see is the same handful of dumb angry white male victims come on pre-emptively complain about black people / libruls playing the race card. Then regardless of any circumstances or whether we learn anything conclusive, the RLLD / RP / drobeski fake outrage gang blame the black people. :thumbsup:

Oops!

Ya jumped the gun with that one. :overhead:

My favorite part was how I lined that up Page One and just let it percolate in Rube Pilot's head for a few hours, then BAM! Rope a dope. :first:

This must be how it feels when a pitcher who's throwing 95 mph heat all game finally uncorks the 67 mph curveball. Dummy didn't even know what hit him. :overhead:

:D

My 73 y.o. mom saw that online a couple years back and made me watch it saying "oh you have to see this, it's hilarious!" ... I didn't have the heart to tell her.

My 73 y.o. mom saw that online a couple years back and made me watch it saying "oh you have to see this, it's hilarious!" ... I didn't have the heart to tell her.

Had a lot of briefings in the military with that video clip and a lot of people thought it was real

Give it up man. You're backing a losing horse on this one. Shouldn't you be celebrating the Sout Carolina cop getting indicted? No one seems to have an issue with that one, so it's not getting any play.

It does not feed into the false propoganda, had to be ignored, for the time being at least. There are plenty of events that could, and really should, get noticed by media outlets and uhmmmm"community" groups? But unless it supports their highly focused and utterly bullsh!t message it will never be known.

I am rather interested to see how this one plays out. Will people ignore the behaviors that built up to this sequence of events, on both sides? Will the cops pretend that the crazy-cop was justified? Will the community pretend that the "little kids" were completely blameless? Or will each admit their own role and behaviors?

I think we know the answer, its always someone elses fault, and for some of us the shade of our skin is a crutch to be leveraged at every turn.

The news media is down to showing 5 seconds of video with no audio. Sad to be a cop.

You would have to be crazy to be a cop in this day. Trying to enforce law through your training and doctrine and castigated for it at every turn. Fock that..... let the people be subject to the animals for a while, see if that is what they prefer.....

The news media is down to showing 5 seconds of video with no audio. Sad to be a cop.

You would have to be crazy to be a cop in this day. Trying to enforce law through your training and doctrine and castigated for it at every turn. Fock that..... let the people be subject to the animals for a while, see if that is what they prefer.....

sometimes ignorance is a choice

I felt the same suspicions at first but I gave it a shot. It's impressive actually and always well written. I get the sense the guy writing there is a lawyer because it's really laid out using the same rhetorical tools (not to mention extreme slant and selective use of facts) lawyers use when presenting a case putting his client in the best possible light. But, yeah, if you want to see a well put together conservative argument and the reasoning behind it, you'd be hard pressed to find it done better elsewhere. Every time drobeski links there, you know in advance what perspective you'll be getting but they deliver quality. I've not seen a half-ass mailed in effort yet. They always bring their 'A' game. So it's worth a read, I recommend it.

sometimes ignorance is a choice

Which is why you choose that site.

And I choose multiple sources rather than one that is extremely biased with an agenda that isn't just about truth and facts but presenting their side.

I felt the same suspicions at first but I gave it a shot. It's impressive actually and always well written. I get the sense the guy writing there is a lawyer because it's really laid out using the same rhetorical tools (not to mention extreme slant and selective use of facts) lawyers use when presenting a case putting his client in the best possible light. But, yeah, if you want to see a well put together conservative argument and the reasoning behind it, you'd be hard pressed to find it done better elsewhere. Every time drobeski links there, you know in advance what perspective you'll be getting but they deliver quality. I've not seen a half-ass mailed in effort yet. They always bring their 'A' game. So it's worth a read, I recommend it.

As I said to him, I'd rather look at multiple spices and points of view than one with an agenda like that.

The officer was more than justified to pull his weapon when the 2 teenage boys approached and engaged him in a threatening manner... That being said - said officer was way out of line with the 12 year old girl. Not bcoz she is a protected class above authority - but bcoz she was already secured and under control.... After the officer returned from chasing the boys with his revolver pulled - he returned to her, and she was sitting on the ground. She wasn't trying to get away, she wasn't attacking him, she wasn't trying to resist - she was simply sitting on the ground. He then proceeded to drag her around and climbed on top of her with her body flat on the ground. He should have to answer for that.

• Like 1