Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Post your overreaction plans for next week.

I need to get rid of Doug Martin. He actually played great and ran hard but I want no part of the Buccs. Winston is an epic bust and I need to shed all shares of their stock. If I'm lucky I'll get Woodhead but that's wishful thinking after the week he had.

First, I am going to stare at myself naked in the mirror for a long time. It helps me think. Then I am going to eat a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. Protein mixed with whatever nutrients are in pickles really give a nice sheen to my back hair. After I yell obscenities at my 95 year old neighbor (she deserves it, trust me), I am going to pee in her rose bushes, right in front of her.

For real though, I am going to make a gazillion trade offers, because i am addicted to trading.

• Like 1

Lay off the depressants man. Wtf happened to you ?

You are not making much sense. I want to buy low?

I'd really like to punch every so called 'expert' in the face that promotes this zero RB theory. Hey douchebags, it's a nice concept, but it doesn't work. Ya I got ODB and AJ Green. Cool beans. I'm also stuck with Eli Manning, and Isiah Crowell in my lineup. So if any of you tards are on here, FU. I hope you enjoyed watching AJ, Greg Olsen, Calvin, Adams, etc while the Forte's and Ingram's split your azz. I know I did. Twatnozzles.

Been a long offseason.. thx

What exactly are you talking about

I'd really like to punch every so called 'expert' in the face that promotes this zero RB theory. Hey douchebags, it's a nice concept, but it doesn't work. Ya I got ODB and AJ Green. Cool beans. I'm also stuck with Eli Manning, and Isiah Crowell in my lineup. So if any of you tards are on here, FU. I hope you enjoyed watching AJ, Greg Olsen, Calvin, Adams, etc while the Forte's and Ingram's split your azz. I know I did. Twatnozzles.

10/10 rant. Nice

Loved it.

Easy there. You have no one to blame but yourself. You are the one who drafts the players. Zero any strategy means you purposely pass on good players at a certain position, even if they are good.

Sure Ingram and forte had a good day, but a lot of RB had bad days as well.

Miller, lynch, cj Anderson, forsett, etc

I'm dropping L. Murray for Reece

Reece's underutilization is a crime imo. He is one of the most impressive players when ever he gets a shot. I should have picked him up in some MFL10 leagues because he always has a few good games.

Sure Ingram and forte had a good day, but a lot of RB had bad days as well.

Miller, lynch, cj Anderson, forsett, etc

Lynch had over 100 all purpose, not a bad day at all.

Lynch had over 100 all purpose, not a bad day at all.

I agree. And I would be impressed he did what he did against a really good Rams defense.

10/10 rant. Nice

10/10 rant. Nice

Agreed! It was probably only a 9 or 9.5, but the proper use of the term twatnozzles puts it over the top. Nice job!

-Starting Stevie Johnson over Calvin until Stafford stops his Alex Smith impression

-Trading CJ Anderson for a pile of steaming dog shiot, if I can find someone willing to deal

-Sitting Romo until he stops his Alex Smith impression

-Punching myself in the Jimmy for drafting Joseph Randle, TWICE

• Like 1

-Starting Stevie Johnson over Calvin until Stafford stops his Alex Smith impression

-Trading CJ Anderson for a pile of steaming dog shiot, if I can find someone willing to deal

-Sitting Romo until he stops his Alex Smith impression

-Punching myself in the Jimmy for drafting Joseph Randle, TWICE

That's 2 insults to Alex smith who completely outclassed those guys (romo still playing) today.

I LOL at the CJ comment.

• Like 1

Tyler Lockett over Megatron for the forseeable future.

Ameer Abdullah a must start

Stash Montee Ball

Find out where Clive Watford lives and burn it all down

What happen to the Saints wr Cooks ? Where did he go ?

What happen to the Saints wr Cooks ? Where did he go ?

He got largely shut down by Patrick Peterson. :dunno:

He got largely shut down by Patrick Peterson. :dunno:

Exactly what we talked about this summer how would he do vs top cbs .

Start Sankey over Gore.

Get Peyton Manning, Frank Gore, Steve Smith, SR., and Andre Johnson some Depends® because they are old and they sh*t themselves this week.

Stay on course and win nine titles .

Screw it, I'm starting David Johnson over Joique Bell in Week 2.

Hoping that moron Bruce Arians gives him enough touches. That kid could be this year's version of Jeremy Hill.