Sign in to follow this  
BoxFullofJoel

DeAndre undervalued

If you are looking for a WR to maybe break into to top 3 or even number 1 look no further than this guy. Even with weak QBs and fighting AJ for targets last year he was a stud. He has one of the best reception % in the NFL. He is DEZ like in the end zone and was drafted outside in the top 10. I have him in a couple of leagues and I would suggest targeting him for a trade. I think he will have 15 TDs this year.

• Like 1

If you are looking for a WR to maybe break into to top 3 or even number 1 look no further than this guy. Even with weak QBs and fighting AJ for targets last year he was a stud. He has one of the best reception % in the NFL. He is DEZ like in the end zone and was drafted outside in the top 10. I have him in a couple of leagues and I would suggest targeting him for a trade. I think he will have 15 TDs this year.

Dude what's up with the avatar?

He won't get 15 tds he might get half that amount .

I have him in one league but hold my breath with Hoyer/Mallett throwing to him. Or trying to.

He is probably the best WR in the league in the 'Held Back By Lousy QB Situation" category.

I have him in one league but hold my breath with Hoyer/Mallett throwing to him. Or trying to.

He is probably the best WR in the league in the 'Held Back By Lousy QB Situation" category.

Sammy Watkins?

Better player than I thought he was .

Can "high point" a ball better than most. Anyone seen his 1 handed back shoulder catch yesterday? Target monster. On pace for like 225 targets this year. Foster being back hasn't hurt him either. Love the kid

He's going to shatter the single season reception record. I am severely guilty of undervaluing him in drafts by thinking he did as well as he did last season in part because of Andre Johnson being the primary guy and drawing the better/double coverage. Kid is the real deal and he's doing with horrible QB's. Wish I had bought in.

I reluctantly grabbed him at the end of the 3rd round after Brandon Cooks was take a few pick before him. Needless to say I am thrilled with the outcome especially when I grabbed Julio Jones in the first round and drafted Ivory and Freeman in the middle rounds.

I have him in one of my dynasty leagues. To me, he's a top 10 player. Maybe higher.

:banana: :banana:

Well, that's twice you spiked the football. We get it, you called Hopkins. He's saving me this year, one of the few bright spots left on my team.

Hey answer the focking question, what's up with that avatar?

I will admit, again, I vastly underrated Hopkins. Kid is fantasy gold.

Welcome to the board Nostradamus. Really glad I nabbed him in my auction draft for about half of what Dez went for.