Sign in to follow this  
gasface

Lacy demoted

The Packers have made a switch at running back: "I would say James Starks is our No. 1 back right now going into Detroit. He's played well and deserves that opportunity. Still will use a 1-2 punch with Eddie Lacy."

That seals him as a bust. Hypothetically you could trade him, knowing he's the starter and having Detroit and a good schedule in front of him, but now there's not even that.

He is a pig. He must have a serious eating problem to put on that much weight. Dude is going to eat himself out of a job. Thats sad.

Thank god. I own them both and this bullshit of getting fat eddie going over an obviously better starks is absurd.

I remember McCarthy saying last season when we were in fantasy football playoffs(against Buff) that it would be a RBBC, and Starks rarely saw the field and it was all Lacy running on Buff, and he did quite well. If you have a starter or high volume RB, I would definitely go with them over Starks. The okie doke will be a hard pill to swallow if you start Starks and Lacy takes off.

I could be wrong but think this is a game where they'll absolutely demolish the Lions and it'll be a rare game where they'll run the ball 20+ times, their volume guy is Lacy.

I could be wrong but think this is a game where they'll absolutely demolish the Lions and it'll be a rare game where they'll run the ball 20+ times, their volume guy is Lacy.

Haaaaaa---aaaang on Sloop-ay Sloop-ay hang awn

Starks Time!

Winter is coming. All the big backs in cold cities will be great.

Buy low.

sounds good in theory. how cold does it need to be? hill and lacy were playing well even before it got cold last year.

Buy low on white walkers :thumbsup:

Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today. It's cold out there everyday, what is this, Miami Beach? Not hardly.

I hear they are grooming Eddie to take over for BJ Raji

• Like 1

Buy low.

When has James Starks EVER been consistently good?

Like...seriously.

Funny thing is that even in ordinary circumstances when Starks was the backup I'd think Starks would actually be a decent sleeper start vs the Lions. Lacy could still be a goal line play and also a closer, Lacy could still be a decent start depending on your RB situation.

Buy low.

When has James Starks EVER been consistently good?

Like...seriously.

There are all kinds of examples of players that got better during their careers. I'm an owner of both Starks and Lacy. Starks looks like he is running better than ever before. Lacy looks like a poor man's Trent Richardson. He looks fatter. Most people agree on that. It also looks like his balance is off and he isn't running with power or confidence. Two weeks ago on the goal line he attempted to bounce it outside instead of lowering his shoulder at the one. Last week he was running between tackle/guard and tipped over with minimal contact. If people think that Starks is just a one week wonder and Lacy will be back take advantage of that. They might think they are getting one over on you.