Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFC Wildcard - Seahawks at Panthers Game Thread

Line: CAR -1.5

Total: 44

Last Meeting: Week 6 - CAR 27, SEA 23

Key Injuries: RB Jonathan Stewart (foot) is expected back. He hasn't played since Week 14. Ted Ginn Jr. (knee) is expected to play. Marshawn Lynch got on the team bus Friday and is expected to play.

Seattle gave up the fewest fantasy points to running backs this season however Stewart had the best day of any running back against them (20-78-2). If I had to choose between the two, I think I'd rather take a gamble on Lynch.

I do like the Seahawks in this game getting some points .

While Stewart had a good game last time, Bobby Wagner didn't play.

Carolina lived by the blitz in the first MU, blitzing nearly 43% of the time. Wilson had a lot of three step drops and quick releases.

Peanut Tillman was targeted early and often. Will be interesting the game plan today by Seattle with him gone. Lockett and Kearse got behind the secondary on a few plays...one where Wilson had a for sure TD but sailed the pass.

Also...last game tempers flew. Jimmy Graham and Josh Norman got into it a bunch. I hope this game is allowed to play, but the refs don't let it get out of control

Pretty rare, (like never) that a 15-1 team loses their first playoff game. Not saying it can't happen, but teams that have records of that magnitude usually advance

Line is 2.5 & 3 across. Total is 41.5 & 42.

I'm leaning towards the under and Carolina.

While Stewart had a good game last time, Bobby Wagner didn't play.

Carolina lived by the blitz in the first MU, blitzing nearly 43% of the time. Wilson had a lot of three step drops and quick releases.

Peanut Tillman was targeted early and often. Will be interesting the game plan today by Seattle with him gone. Lockett and Kearse got behind the secondary on a few plays...one where Wilson had a for sure TD but sailed the pass.

Also...last game tempers flew. Jimmy Graham and Josh Norman got into it a bunch. I hope this game is allowed to play, but the refs don't let it get out of control

Not only was Wagner out, but Chancellor was just getting back, and game play rusty. Olsen abused them all game, and with a healthy Bobby and Kam, I think that defense will be much different this time around.

I'm feeling a Sherman pick also.

It's only time to start if you stopped. :cheers:

I'm a third shifter. That's a late start for me. I'm usually ready, willing, and able by 9:00.
  • Like 1

It's getting close. I'm excited. I have switched to Seattle +2.5 and under 42. Let's do this.

I figured that I could turn the game on on the middle of the first quarter and not miss much. Oops.

From what it appears, Seattle is in some big trouble.

Carolina looks the best out of any team I've watched so far. Dominating the line on both sides.

Lots of time to go, but Seattle better do... Anything.

Carolina looks the best out of any team I've watched so far. Dominating the line on both sides.

Lots of time to go, but Seattle better do... Anything.

It's over man. Seattle D is getting shredded. They look defeated already.

Maybe in the second half they can interview all the kids who got footballs. They are going to need something to talk about.