Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

So I'm Watching The Democrat Debate Tonight And.....

When did the democrat party start focusing on talking to the Jerry Springer crowd? Sad. It's a day time commercial for the dem party. They are talking to a small portion of America. If I'm a hard working minority voter, neither of these two are speaking to me.

Can't wait until all the prisons are empty. Should work out well for everyone.

I'm floored by this. It's like watching a personal injury attorneys commercial and rent to own ones. I'd be embarrassed to say I'm voting for either of these two after watching this.

Who are they talking to? Not you the educated voter. It's sad as to what the party has morphed into. And the fact that Easter egg is lying through her false teeth about her dealings with Wall Street and the banks. You'd think by listening to either that lobbyist are loiterers at the Burger King who deserve death. All the while, both receive money from both. I'll have a yaht with those fries.

Amusement. I enjoy pandering. Kind of like Disney World.

It is so painful to watch to anything political these days. I think that I would rather watch re-runs of Hogan's Heroes.

It is so painful to watch to anything political these days. I think that I would rather watch re-runs of Hogan's Heroes.

She just defended Kissinger and his involvement with China during Tricky D!cks administration. It moved. I've watched Richard Dawson on Family Feud many times and it never moved like that before. And he was practically banging everyone's mom on that show after his Hogan days.

The entire political process is a farce including these debates. That said I think the Dem debates have focused far more on the domestic issues that matter to most voters than the GOP debates. Not in a way you agree with, but at least they're talking about something. I feel like the GOP debates have pretty much consisted of ISIS, promises to repeal Obummercare and illegal immigration. The entire party has lost the plot.

The entire political process is a farce including these debates. That said I think the Dem debates have focused far more on the domestic issues that matter to most voters than the GOP debates. Not in a way you agree with, but at least they're talking about something. I feel like the GOP debates have pretty much consisted of ISIS, promises to repeal Obummercare and illegal immigration. The entire party has lost the plot.

Domestic issues for who? Focusing on who? I agree that both parties have lost sight. But to say the left might be a bit more focused on issues the majority of Americans are concerned about is ignorant.

Pretty good debate tonight, not sure what you were watching bunny. Lots of policy specifics and vigorous discussion of the actual issues :thumbsup:

Domestic issues for who? Focusing on who? I agree that both parties have lost sight. But to say the left might be a bit more focused on issues the majority of Americans are concerned about is ignorant.

Well for starters I think income inequality, healthcare and jobs are huge issues but I would guess the GOP debates have sort more time discussing ISIS and counterterrorism than those 3 issues combined.

Well for starters I think income inequality, healthcare and jobs are huge issues but I would guess the GOP debates have sort more time discussing ISIS and counterterrorism than those 3 issues combined.

They've talked about healthcare a bit but mainly just because they fall all over each other to hate obamacare the most.

No discussion of income inequality or jobs that I've seen. At first a few guys like Kasich and Rubio mentioned income inequality, IIRC, but it just doesn't play to the base well and especially not the Koch brothers.

I didn't catch any of it, did the Dems jump the shark yet?

Anyone who classifies themself as any party has definitely jumped the shark. Just look at the topics people have decided to discuss here: repeal obamacare, defeat Isis, income inequality, etc... None of which can be beat with words, it's total bullshit.

Anyone who classifies themself as any party has definitely jumped the shark. Just look at the topics people have decided to discuss here: repeal obamacare, defeat Isis, income inequality, etc... None of which can be beat with words, it's total bullshit.

This. Again, it's like watching daytime programs.

I don't pay too much attention to politics. Definitely not to a point where I spend my free time watching debates or CNN/FOX. To be honest, I sort of just see who guys like GoColts and Bunny hate the most and vote for them.

Who do you hate more BB? I can't decide between Hillary and Bernie.

Who's the bigger phony, Hillary or Cruz?

Hillary. She would probably be the better president though.

I love Bernie. He is out to screw working Americans and he is closer every day to the nomination.

The math doesn't work for him. He can win every state 55-45 and will still lose the nomination - essentially he started 300 in the whole with superdelegates. Super Tuesday will end him. But he's certainly overachieved.

The math doesn't work for him. He can win every state 55-45 and will still lose the nomination - essentially he started 300 in the whole with superdelegates. Super Tuesday will end him. But he's certainly overachieved.

If he wins a lot more than Hillary then super delegates will leave Hillary and if they don't the Democratic Party would risk a massive revolt

Hillary. She would probably be the better president though.

Agreed.

With Hillary at least we know what to expect and can adjust for it. Bernie? Who the fock knows.

Agreed.

With Hillary at least we know what to expect and can adjust for it. Bernie? Who the fock knows.

I think you misunderstood the question