Sign in to follow this  
kozmiq

Bill Maher lit up a real doobie on his live show

and passed it around and 4 of his 5 guests toked on it. Funny. As. Sh!t.

• Like 1

Mike, why haven't you banned kozmiq?

:lol: What a fuching puzzy!

:ClonicHunker: (mockingly) Mikey, make kozmiq go away. I don't like him. He meanie. He bad. :ClonicHunker: :rolleyes:

Dude, don't you have a woman to push down a flight of steps somewhere?

seconded

I was gonna say you're a republican with a stick up his azz. But I'll bet it's a Sharpie pen. Amirite? Amirite?

Btw, YOU can stay here all you like. I'M not a book burner.

Here's something for you ..............................

..................................................................... :sleep:

Living back in Colorado, I can share this with you. Just because it's legal doesn't make it any less. I swear to Christ, the entire state smells like cat piss. Even in an outdoor arena Like Broncos Stadium, It's f****** stinks.I have gone out to eat, and the server smells so f****** bad That I've lost my appetite. Literally.

I have said this here before, But it bears repeating. I would hate to be a bartender here. Because I have literally seen people have two drinks and be f***** up beyond belief because they go out and smoke pot in between drinks. And this isn't your seventies pod, This ship will blow the back of your skull out. And it is quote unquote legal.

The Lost and testing protocols Are far behind What's happening in the real world here. Some sucker comes in stone. Is George has two beers, leaves and kills a family While driving under the influence And the bartenders at fault? F*** that.

Living back in Colorado, I can share this with you. Just because it's legal doesn't make it any less. I swear to Christ, the entire state smells like cat piss. Even in an outdoor arena Like Broncos Stadium, It's f****** stinks.I have gone out to eat, and the server smells so f****** bad That I've lost my appetite. Literally.

I have said this here before, But it bears repeating. I would hate to be a bartender here. Because I have literally seen people have two drinks and be f***** up beyond belief because they go out and smoke pot in between drinks. And this isn't your seventies pod, This ship will blow the back of your skull out. And it is quote unquote legal.

The Lost and testing protocols Are far behind What's happening in the real world here. Some sucker comes in stone. Is George has two beers, leaves and kills a family While driving under the influence And the bartenders at fault? F*** that.

you should put the bottle down and go outside and smoke a joint
  • Like 2

you should put the bottle down and go outside and smoke a joint

Thats original. Care to debate a single factual ppint?

I thought not.

Try to add some f****** value at least occasionally, huh?

I lived in Colorado a few years ago and I never experienced or noticed any of that...

Thats original. Care to debate a single factual ppint?

I thought not.

Try to add some f****** value at least occasionally, huh?

can you read your babble ? Look at it for Christ's sake

I lived in Colorado a few years ago and I never experienced or noticed any of that...

You do realize when the law was passed, no? And you do understand that you actually have to go out To experience this, right? F****** moron

The weed can't be anything close to great if it smells like cat piss.

Are you focking retarded?

Maybe I've just had the back of my skull blown out one too many times :rolleyes:

That's because you're part of the stoner problem :mad:

The weed can't be anything close to great if it smells like cat piss.

I don't think he's talking about actual cat piss. He's talking about the strain of weed called cat piss. It's a Sativa with a nice heady high. Soinds like it's pretty popular in CO. I'll have to give it a try.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/cat-piss

:thumbsup:

That's because you're part of the stoner problem :mad:

Don't listen to this cancer stick smoking alchy, 90sbaby. One of his old boyfriends left him for a cannabis enthusiast. He's been on some sort of vigilante mission against stoners ever since. He ain't coming back, SUX. Find a new bear to bottom for.

• Like 1

I don't think he's talking about actual cat piss. He's talking about the strain of weed called cat piss. It's a Sativa with a nice heady high. Soinds like it's pretty popular in CO. I'll have to give it a try.

:doh: thanks and I should've known as I had a strain called dog sh!t once.

I'm for more legalized weed.

I'm also for making fun of people who are so stoned they can barely speak (zombies). As well as giving employers the right to terminate an employee without action against them if you are high on the job.

Weed is fine, but there is a time and a place and we should look down and make fun of those who abuse it (go overboard).

There was one guest on the panel who looked like she wanted to kill him for doing that. I thought it was pretty great.

Don't listen to this cancer stick smoking alchy, 90sbaby. One of his old boyfriends left him for a cannabis enthusiast. He's been on some sort of vigilante mission against stoners ever since. He ain't coming back, SUX. Find a new bear to bottom for.

Hmm, never heard of it while I was there, but I'd love to try it too.

On a side note mobb, if you are ever in CO or ever have a chance to buy a strain called "Krome's The White" it is thee best strain I have ever smoked, the damn flower is like hitting a dab, check it out.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/the-white

Hmm, never heard of it while I was there, but I'd love to try it too.

On a side note mobb, if you are ever in CO or ever have a chance to buy a strain called "Krome's The White" it is thee best strain I have ever smoked, the damn flower is like hitting a dab, check it out.

https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/the-white

Haha. Yah, I'm sure he was talking about actual cat piss. Just thought it was funny, since I knew it was also a strain of herb.

Will keep an eye out for the Kromes. I generally vape and eat all my meds, so I don't look at the flowers too closely. I'll grab a gram of OG or Girl Scout Cookies now and then, but that's about it.

Haha. Yah, I'm sure he was talking about actual cat piss. Just thought it was funny, since I knew it was also a strain of herb.

Will keep an eye out for the Kromes. I generally vape and eat all my meds, so I don't look at the flowers too closely. I'll grab a gram of OG or Girl Scout Cookies now and then, but that's about it.

Girl Scout Cookies are some of the best looking nugs there are, love that strain. Ray Charles is pretty bomb too.