Sign in to follow this  
BlackClouds

2016 DRAFT DISCUSSION

There. I just everyone up and made someone probably really happy.

There. I just ###### everyone up and made someone probably really happy.

Well, I knew that was your pick. Good, solid, smart selection... especially given the make up of the Jays.

There. I just ###### everyone up and made someone probably really happy.

Actually a tough decision at 1.01, but probably the best decision for you. You might be kicking yourself at 2.14.

Good to see you back around again GB. :cheers: Hope all is well.

not draft related but yahoo is being silly and not letting me use my logo fro last year (my icon right now here at FFT)

I haven't even fockin done anything yet and im already gettn guys stolen from me :mad:

not draft related but yahoo is being silly and not letting me use my logo fro last year (my icon right now here at FFT)

There apparently is a problem with logos at the moment...

Funny icon. :thumbsup: Is that actually Mr. Ray (or whatever they call their mascot) holding it? :shocking:

Funny icon. :thumbsup: Is that actually Mr. Ray (or whatever they call their mascot) holding it? :shocking:

yes. its from years back. a fan made the sign and the mascot held it up. im sure the guy or girl in the costume was promptly fired

bat flips for everyone!

kind of assumed guardbum was taking price and mookz would take arrieta. So no debate here like I might have had between Bautista and Price (would have taken Bautista in the end because as always the Rays need hitters!).... wish I had drawn a little bit of a lower draft spot in this case... at least get a few more ping pong balls

yes. its from years back. a fan made the sign and the mascot held it up. im sure the guy or girl in the costume was promptly fired

That's what I was thinking, pretty insensitive. :D I doubt whoever was in there "got it" in that moment, though.

bat flips for everyone!

kind of assumed guardbum was taking price and mookz would take arrieta. So no debate here like I might have had between Bautista and Price (would have taken Bautista in the end because as always the Rays need hitters!).... wish I had drawn a little bit of a lower draft spot in this case... at least get a few more ping pong balls

I'll never own Joey Bats. :cry:

On the plus side, I can't stand that focker. :dunno:

That's what I was thinking, pretty insensitive. :D I doubt whoever was in there "got it" in that moment, though.

I'll never own Joey Bats. :cry:

On the plus side, I can't stand that focker. :dunno:

on one hand, he watches a lot of his long balls and does toss the bat more than he should.

on the other hand, for some reason I like it. maybe because it seems like any time someone ticks him off, throws at him, etc... he responds with a big hit

just realized guardbum picked before me last year too. I guess no matter what, if he picks before me hes stealing :thumbsdown:

I am now. Didn't have Price as an option last year. But also didn't have one of the premier power infields as exclusives. Bautista wasn't AS important to my team as a SP was for me.

fock let me finish my list before you take all my damn players :mad:

Raul Ibanez and Johnny Damon no longer make a list :(

this would be a whole lot easier if we kicked white wonder out of the league. All in favor?

no! get rid of the cubs so I can have Joe Maddon as an exclusive

just so I can say I took a focking relief pitcher in the first focking round. And one of several who would be on my team as an exclusive if not for the Rays ownership :mad:

:bench:

just so I can say I took a focking relief pitcher in the first focking round. And one of several who would be on my team as an exclusive if not for the Rays ownership :mad:

:bench:

fock off. i knew you'd be a dickweed and take him.

pick should be voided as there is no 1.16 draft spot! :P

Man, the Cubies are getting ripped apart already...3 picks out of the first 9...ouch.

Yeah.. Pitching is going to be hard to come by, but my exclusive picks are Bryant, scwarber, rizzo, and Russell, so I should have some good trade pieces for later.

Yeah.. Pitching is going to be hard to come by, but my exclusive picks are Bryant, scwarber, rizzo, and Russell, so I should have some good trade pieces for later.

Yeah, you do have some great exclusives for hitting that's for sure. Good luck man.

Sorry again white wonder and mung

:(

Sorry again white wonder and mung

:(

You don't have to apologize for taking a mid-30s second baseman..

Damnit

You don't have to apologize for taking a mid-30s second baseman..

Damnit

it's also nice going into the supplemental with no pressing needs and a likely high pick :thumbsup:

Son of a..... Rasmus, Heyward, Pujols, Lackey all gone. Going to be a rough draft.

wasn't letting rasmus get away this year! :D

Gomez :mad:

Okay cmh and you're biotching about me? At least you have some solid players you share with other teams AND you are likely to get a sweet supplemental pick.

I get to sit here, behind toronto as always and watch you pillage my draft list..... [fwiw I probably want taking zo rist anyway even if he made it past cubbies]

I have very few options at 2B and Zobrist is obviously the best one. Typically I've had more of a need with starting pitching but with Cueto and Kennedy becoming exclusive this year it freed up my options a bit more.

Also I was just biatching about you because you hold the keys to some of my best players. I'd be really screwed if the Brewers were represented :ninja: