Sign in to follow this  
BlackClouds

2016 DRAFT DISCUSSION

Nice back to back picks greatfulted...figured you wouldn't let Hanley slide after I took Adrian. Well played :thumbsup:

Nice back to back picks greatfulted...figured you wouldn't let Hanley slide after I took Adrian. Well played :thumbsup:

Thanks, would rather have Agon though. Little nervous with Hanley...

Thanks, would rather have Agon though. Little nervous with Hanley...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He hasn't proved anything in Boston yet unfortunately.

I really struggled between Hanley and Werth, kinda thinking I focked up.

I really struggled between Hanley and Werth, kinda thinking I focked up.

I'm thinking Guardbum is probably thanking you though. :wave:

I have very few options at 2B and Zobrist is obviously the best one. Typically I've had more of a need with starting pitching but with Cueto and Kennedy becoming exclusive this year it freed up my options a bit more.

Also I was just biatching about you because you hold the keys to some of my best players. I'd be really screwed if the Brewers were represented :ninja:

Yeah I'm just playing around but seriously if you were not the Royals I'd be in sweet shape.

After gething Bautista though, Zobrist wasn't really on my radar for rounds 2 and 3.. even with his positionAl flexibility

First time I've had Werth since switching from the Braves to the Jays. I'm hoping he returns to health because that will balance my OF pretty well.

First time I've had Werth since switching from the Braves to the Jays. I'm hoping he returns to health because that will balance my OF pretty well.

LOL

LOL

:dunno: I'm not sure which of 3 things you are laughing at :(

The fact that you stole him from me every year.

That he might actually be health and worth rostering.

Or that I have an OF. Pillar, Revere, Werth isn't a horrible fantasy starting crew with the IF I have.

Or that I have an OF. Pillar, Revere, Werth isn't a horrible fantasy starting crew with the IF I have.

I'm guessing its his health, I had him last year in another league which gave me more doubt than Hanley.

Pretty much the health thing... I doubt he will ever be healthy for a full season again...

Good lord I was going to put shield for round 3 so I could ponder my other choice but I completely forgot he Indians had rights to kazmir and he was one of 2 I was deciding between....

I'm a dumb@ss.

Saw I was otc and didn't want to hold it up

I don't expect a lot from Kazmir, but outside of their own rotation the Indians don't have any other starters.

I think he'll be fine, especially in that stadium and the National league.

Yeah and McHough :mad:

We're even !

B)

I don't expect a lot from Kazmir, but outside of their own rotation the Indians don't have any other starters.

That was the internal debate I was having.

Odorizzi has more upside but Kazmir offers diversity...

I should have just sat on my 2nd rounder instead of trying to be so quick it's not like it couldn't have waited until after work. Oh well. I was leaning odorizzi but wanted to ponder a little longer.

Sabathia? :blink:

:shocking:

holy fock
<_<

:shocking:

holy fock
<_<
maybe he meant non-exclusive :dunno:
  • Like 1

Focker. For sure I thought you wouldn't take them both :bench:

Every pick we made has been available to each other :(

Sorry for the delay. As I was sitting down to decide my next pick, the boss called me in to listen in on a conference call. I got nothing out of the call because all I did was weigh my 3 or 4 options of who to pick.

Focker. For sure I thought you wouldn't take them both :bench:

Every pick we made has been available to each other :(

After you tool wade I was going sp-sp. I was just trying to decide between the 3. Shields was a given in a contract year playing for his last big payday... the other 2 was a toss up.

Odorizzi is available for Davis :)

maybe he meant non-exclusive :dunno:

I did mean non-exclusive, but Sabathia and his ERA = BAC isn't exactly a productive option.

Question that I should know by now.

If I'm listing my exclusives, as the draft progresses can I delete some exclusives to make room for more draft picks? For example if I list through rounds 11 and 12 but then find myself with shared players I still wish to draft can I delete my round 11 and 12 exclusives?

I feel like the answer is yes as long as the draft hasn't caught up to thay round yet....

Thanks. That's what I though

The answer is yes but I'd also like to point out that I'm pretty sure Lambert will start entering rounds as he can ahead of time so it may be easier to leave them blank until you're sure they'll be drafted.

The answer is yes but I'd also like to point out that I'm pretty sure Lambert will start entering rounds as he can ahead of time so it may be easier to leave them blank until you're sure they'll be drafted.

I don't think he's entering anything into yahoo? I was inder thr assumption that while hes away we wont see the later roind threads main post uodated with the picks...If he is I'll take that into consideration. Thanks for the heads up

Who came up with this floormat, anyway? Are homers leagues "done"? Or did someone here on teh geek bored think of it? :dunno: I look at it as kind of a passive keeper league, wherein you keep players only so far as your real life team does.

McBokenen came up with the idea. Here at the Geek Club. Pirate Homer and he left after the first or second year.

Actually I think it was a friend of mcbokonon's and he carried the torch the first few years :thumbsup:

Even had a football Homer's one year where you picked an NFL team and assigned a team from the opposite conference (16 teams) as an idp league

My chiefs and saints were the bomb diggity back then.

Blackclouds, can you double check your 3.07? I think you misspelled Josh Hamilton. Thanks!

Ha!

You better snag him with your 3rd, or else I'm taking him with my next pick.

I had Santana ranked ahead of Volquez :mad:

:(

Actually I think it was a friend of mcbokonon's and he carried the torch the first few years :thumbsup:

I think we should start a website for this type of league. It could be yooooge. :banana:

I think you've had him every year since he left Anaheim.

It was either Ervin or Kendry's, and I knew one of them wouldn't make it back to me.

Well considering I haven't made my third round pick, you might end up with neither.. :)