Sign in to follow this  
BlackClouds

2016 DRAFT DISCUSSION

:overhead:

Oh crap well change it if need be :mellow:

jose reyes.... how the mighty have fallen

its nice that you guys are all drafting really talented players in round 4. you can all suck a bag of dicks

its nice that you guys are all drafting really talented players in round 4. you can all suck a bag of dicks

Hmmmm.....
Major League Baseball has placed Jose Reyes on paid leave pending the completion of his criminal case for domestic abuse.
Commissioner Rob Manfred has the power under the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy to suspend Reyes before his case is decided upon, but he has apparently decided that he'll wait. Reyes' trial is set for April 4, although it's very likely that a plea deal will be reached beforehand. Until then, Reyes will not be in camp with the Rockies

Of course you had to do this Mora...

3.12 - Edinson Volquez Koji Uehara, RP, BOS

:thumbsdown:

Hey man, screw you! :mad: I went to bed last night imagining my chances of landing Adrian Gonzalez or Adrian Beltre at this spot!

:cheers:

Hmmmm.....
Major League Baseball has placed Jose Reyes on paid leave pending the completion of his criminal case for domestic abuse.
Commissioner Rob Manfred has the power under the league's Joint Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Policy to suspend Reyes before his case is decided upon, but he has apparently decided that he'll wait. Reyes' trial is set for April 4, although it's very likely that a plea deal will be reached beforehand. Until then, Reyes will not be in camp with the Rockies

oh he has concerns. but when on the field, he will produce.

Hey man, screw you! :mad: I went to bed last night imagining my chances of landing Adrian Gonzalez or Adrian Beltre at this spot!

:cheers:

Fair enough...I was hoping Beltre would drop to me but that obviously didn't happen either...we can only dream :sleep:

oh he has concerns. but when on the field, he will produce.

Oh no doubt, just hadn't heard this, thought it was interesting.

K Rod was slated at this draft spot.

Taken. Went with the SS depth. Hoping his situation is not Ray Rice like !

K Rod was slated at this draft spot.

Taken. Went with the SS depth. Hoping his situation is not Ray Rice like !

it was the correct pick. given when you said. And the upside is a healthy, non suspended Reyes ends up starting for you at SS.

Hey I was going for 1 of the 2 at the turn so spot on shots!

Hey I was going for 1 of the 2 at the turn so spot on shots!

:cheers: thanks

Fock off. With only 2 supplementals, I'm seriously not going to have enough players to fill a 28 player roster. LOL

Chipper jones?

I had to wait until mookz picked for hammel. Pitching is scarce in my system, he's in a contract year, so hopefully he'll be okay.

Hammel was on my radar if I hadn't gone P P my last 2

Interesting draft so far... I already miss not being able to participate this season...

Interesting for sure. There are 2 names I'm surprised havnt been picked yet and I think each is shared by at least 3 teams though I'm not 100% on that

Interesting draft so far... I already miss not being able to participate this season...

This is my first year, I'm enjoying it so far. My pitching is going to suck but my exclusives are the .

This is my first year, I'm enjoying it so far. My pitching is going to suck but my exclusives are the ######.

That is the one thing with the Cubs... I guess you will be hitting up pitching in the supplemental...

But yeah, this is a fun draft...

Jesus lord, don't you people have anything better to do than draft my players? Get a life, seriously! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 1

Jesus lord, don't you people have anything better to do than draft my players? Get a life, seriously! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pot...kettle

I was so taking Valencia. Bascom forgot he played for BOS so I was so close.

Maybe Melky can take some roids again and not get caught until after the season...

Melky was 1 of the 2 I was surprised was still around. Hes in a potent offense. Good pick

Also hoping to see lots of arrows flying in San Diego. I should rename my team the Tampdiego PadRays

I had Werth and Melky neck and neck with potential but I figured once I had 1, I didn't need the other and wanted to get other positions for my team but the value I couldn't let slide. Hoping all my watch list doesn't drain by the time or comes back to me.

Fock you and your Cabrera and Valencia picks

I'd say as we finish round 6 the supp lottery could be held. Up to Mora

I'd say as we finish round 6 the supp lottery could be held. Up to Mora

So you guys are [subliminalMessage]Finish the draft first...[/subliminalMessage] really flying along in this draft...[subliminalMessage]Finish the draft first...[/subliminalMessage] Looks like getting rid of some of the [subliminalMessage]Finish the draft first...[/subliminalMessage] riff raff owners really helped speed [subliminalMessage]Finish the draft first...[/subliminalMessage] things up...

I think I'm now feeling like we should finish the draft first...

Also nice JEpson pick, BC

I was looking at him along with Benoit and Rodney but like those 2 guys a little more. Great pick though

well strategically, I know have all the Royals IF (Moose, Esky, Infante and Hosmer) along with guys who will be playing should any go down either through draft or via exclusives (Morales, Colon, Mondesi, or Cuthbert).

WhiteWonder, on 01 Mar 2016 - 1:32 PM, said:

Also nice JEpson pick, BC

I was looking at him along with Benoit and Rodney but like those 2 guys a little more. Great pick though

Thanks. Why we ever traded him for that POS Joyce is beyond me.

ZT screwed me and took my boy Joe Smith (solid pick), so I couldn't pass Jepsen up this round.

All I know is I have nothing left to choose from. Horrible.

Skippy is still available!

and this post marks the moment in time that I found out Ryan Ludwick has retired from baseball.

(scratches off list)

Does randy Choate still hobble out to the mound to record 1 out?