Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Game of Thrones Season 6: Trailer #2

For sure. First, there is little chance Ramsay hits his mark that far away with hat much hang time. But ok tv, I'll allow it. Second, just zig zag and here is zero chance he hits you. He is aiming with your trajectory in mind from a huge distance. Just run slightly to the side when he fires and it misses by a mile. No chance he hits me if I am the one running. It's just like people in movies who don't run to the side of something barreling towards them.

To be fair rickon was a tiny little kid when he went missing then got captured and has been held...it's not like he's a warrior who would know these things.

But yes, completely unbelievable Ramsey would hit him at that distance with a lob. Christ he'd be lucky to hit him with a rifle and scope

I am going to pull a posty.

Haven't seen 1 minute of game of thrones.

Carry on.

I am going to pull a posty.

Haven't seen 1 minute of game of thrones.

Carry on.

In an odd coincidence, I have not seen one minute of something you have watched that I have not watched. *shrug*

In an odd coincidence, I have not seen one minute of something you have watched that I have not watched. *shrug*

I watch bizarre foods, jeopardy, and mysteries at the museum. None of those shows have a 12 page thread and only jeopardy has a 12 post thread.

Maybe we need a thread about 6 feet under.

• Like 1

Agreed, loved that show, if it was still on there prob would be a thread. You in particular were great in it as Nate.

I watch bizarre foods, jeopardy, and mysteries at the museum. None of those shows have a 12 page thread and only jeopardy has a 12 post thread.

I got final jeopardy tonight. It was my best one ever.

I got final jeopardy tonight. It was my best one ever.

I don't watch often, or ever. I used to back in my 30s and I think real jeaporday not kids or sports or whatever, I have answered 2 career

A lot of our threads need to be about 6 feet under.

Davos and his walk....

Does (did) he know how Shireen was killed? That scene was, for me, the most gut wrenching scene ever in GoT - maybe ever, period.

Was Davos unaware of how she died? If so, it gets a bit interesting...

Davos and his walk....

Does (did) he know how Shireen was killed? That scene was, for me, the most gut wrenching scene ever in GoT - maybe ever, period.

He's going to ask, and the red woman isnt going to lie.

Davos and his walk....

I completely misread the coming scenes for next week when Davos was saying "tell him"

I thought there was some secret to how he was brought back.

oh and when SHireen kissed Davos, why didn't he get stoned?

Also. WHERE THE FOCK IS Jorah Mormont

He's going to ask, and the red woman isnt going to lie.

he will kill her for it... "I don't know much John Snow, but I do know that people who burn children alive don't deserve no mercy".

:dunno:

Shireen's greyscale was actually cured but the damage was irreversible. I don't remember the particulars but I think the idea is that it's curable in kids if they catch it early.

Shireen's greyscale was actually cured but the damage was IRreversible. I don't remember the particulars but I think the idea is that it's curable in kids if they catch it early.

Oh, okay. thanks

he will kill her for it... "I don't know much John Snow, but I do know that people who burn children alive don't deserve no mercy".

He's definetly going to demand it. Poor Jon Snow, never gets the easy questions.

I completely misread the coming scenes for next week when Davos was saying "tell him"

I thought there was some secret to how he was brought back.

Also. WHERE THE FOCK IS Jorah Mormont

I say Jorah cuts his arm off and gets a wooden one and him and Jaime duke it out. Throw Bran in there and we can have a sort of rock, paper, scissors face off.

nice job beating me to my edit assface. :)

I wasn't a dink about it, was just helping you out. :cheers:

I say Jorah cuts his arm off and gets a wooden one and him and Jaime duke it out. Throw Bran in there and we can have a sort of rock, paper, scissors face off.

Jamie's golden hand vs Jorah's wooden arm?

no fair

no fair

Aryas needle vs the fat kid, the hound and the waif? Not fair either.

no fair

Ah... but it's a +2 hit/dam wooden arm. So you know Jaime's so focked.

Ah... but it's a +2 hit/dam wooden arm. So you know Jaime's so focked.

Hopefully Jamie has +10% resistance to fire

#nerdwerds

But Jon snow thinks she has power. Hell she brought him back from the dead plus he's seeking her counsel in private before the battle of winterfell. He's going to have to think about it.

But Jon snow thinks she has power. Hell she brought him back from the dead plus he's seeking her counsel in private before the battle of winterfell. He's going to have to think about it.

They beginning of Snow turning eveil?

Well I mean the dude *IS* undead

Didnt think of it like that but he is technically a zombie now. I am actually surprised they rose him with no stipulations. Usually raising the dead has a cost attached to it. ike he should be able to commune with the white walkers at least or something like that.

So, what do you guys think is going to happen with Sansa and LIttlefinger? He's going to kill her in the finale, or realize that he loves her/marry her.

So, what do you guys think is going to happen with Sansa and LIttlefinger? He's going to kill her in the finale, or realize that he loves her/marry her.

He's going to make her his main Ho.

He's going to make her his main Ho.

You think?

Didn't Cersei (sp) tell him that she'd only support him if he put Sansa's head on a spike? or some crap like that.

It's a good question. I'd say kill her but would that be a good move for him right now?

You think?

Didn't Cersei (sp) tell him that she'd only support him if he put Sansa's head on a spike? or some crap like that.

In all seriousness, he LOVED Cat, and I think if he could have Sansa, it would be like being with Cat by proxy.

You think?

What Cersei wants is irrelevant now. Littlefinger realizes she's losing. He rode that elevator as far as it could go before it broke down.

In all seriousness, he LOVED Cat, and I think if he could have Sansa, it would be like being with Cat by proxy.

:thumbsup:

and what better than playing with a hairless cat?

What Cersei wants is irrelevant now. Littlefinger realizes she's losing.

Exactly. Even if Cersei survives this and her house remains in power, she's surrounded by enemies and the people still hate her. She will have her hands full holding on to kings landing. Plus, she may find out who really killed Joffrey, Margery knows. And Who knows what her fruitcake brother Loras is going to give up at his trial.

Exactly. Even if Cersei survives this and her house remains in power, she's surrounded by enemies and the people still hate her. She will have her hands full holding on to kings landing. Plus, she may find out who really killed Joffrey, Margery knows. And Who knows what her fruitcake brother Loras is going to give up at his trial.

hey, watch the slurs, bub :mad:

Season five and six end with Cersei on trial. Maybe she blows up King's Landing and season seven sees her on trial again this time presided over by Tyrian.

hey, watch the slurs, bub :mad:

Just pointing out why he's on trial. The faith militant consider ghey a sin. But at least they give you a trial. Unlike some other religions......